Joonmin the Clown and the wrath of the Dragon

Fools will always be fools! [Discontinued]

 

Miyoung's POV
"Oppa! Oppa! Look what I found!" I ran to him and showed him the most beautiful  flower I've ever seen.
 
"Is it for me?" I nodded and gave it to him. "Thank you Miyoung! I really like it. I'll keep it forever." He leaned in, getting closer to me. He closed his eyes and pouts his strawberry soft lips.  But he stopped. He held on my shoulders and start shaking me, calling my name.
 
"Miyoung! Miyoung! Miyoung!" I jerked up only to find disappointment. Seungri was the one shaking me, waking me up. Who was the boy in my dream? Was it him? Or was it someone else?
 
"Ah! Seungri-oppa! Why are you in my room? How did you get in here?" I asked him kinda shouting.
 
"We're not in your room. You're in our living room. You slept here last night. Unfortunately, on the couch." Daesung said while poking me. Youngbae oppa hold up my feet and sat down. He put my feet on his lap.
 
"Ah! Oh my gosh! Im sorry! Why didn't anyone wake me up? I should go now. Sorry to disturb you guys." I stood up but Youngbae oppa stopped me.
 
"Let me walk you to your dorm then. Is that ok?" He smiled at me with his oh-so-adorable smile.
 
"Uhh.. O-ok. S-sure." Aigoo Miyoung! This is not the time to be shy!
 
I said good mornings and goodbyes to everyone then I followed Youngbae-sshi out. There was an awkward silence while we're walking. I don't know what to say! We're nearing our dorm and he's still not saying anything! Soon, we were outside the door.
 
"So..." I started.
 
"So... I'll see you later then." He said. More like he asked.
 
"Um.. Ok then" I smiled at him and he smiled back. Then, I went in.
 
Seungtei's POV
I woke up and yawned. I stood up, took a bath and brush my teeth. I changed into my clothes. I picked out a black short and a big red t-shirt that says I LOVE ME. I looked at the mirror, put mascara on. Hmm..i still cant remember anything. I had amnesia and all I have left is one picture of them with me. They died in a car accident and I really cant remember anything. Sigh. Tear fell down from my eyes. I wiped it off.
 
“FIGHTING” I went outside my room and go to the kitchen. Im cooking breakfast for the three of us, then I heard the door closed. I checked out who it was. Miyoung.
 
"Where have you been?" I asked without looking at her.
 
"Umm... Uh... Jogging?" She sat down and looks like shes waiting for her food. I can tell she's lying because if she did go for a jog, she wouldve been in her training outfit, all sweaty and ew. "Is Joomin still sleeping?" she asked me. I just nodded.
 
We both went to her room and saw that she’s still asleep. Suddenly Miyoung whispered to my ear. We both laughed evilly and went back to the kitchen. We took something out of the fridge. Whipream and chocolate. I put cream on her face leaving the cheeks behind and Miyoung put chocolate on it. “FIREEEEE!!!! FIREEEEEEEEEEE!!!! GET OUT OF THE HOUSE NOW!!!” I shouted as she woke up. She run out of the house and left me and Miyoung laughing our heads off!
 
Joonmins POV
 
Fire! I ran out, I don't care if I'm in my PJs. I was so scared. The first people I thought of saving was Bigbang so I ran to their house. I knocked and shout and knocked and shout. I’m going to be a hero! I’m about to save their lives. Finally all 5 of them was standing in front of their door.
 
“OMO THERE'S A FIRE! Everybody come out NOW!” I shouted hoping they would start running but they didn’t. They started laughing! And Daesung even dropped on the floor and started rolling.
 
“Yah I’m trying to save your life here and your laughing??!! Hurry now!!” I said while wondering whats so damn funny. And then I saw Tei and Miyoung laughing their heads off! Why are they all laughing?! Even TOP is laughing!!
 
“OMO WHAT HAPPENED TO YOUR FACE?!! AND WHAT FIRE? CAN YOU SEE ANY FIRE AROUND YOU??!” GD shouted at me. I looked around and saw nothing but my friends and Bigbang.
 
“So there is no fire? Then why did you shout fire, Tei?!” I shouted angrily. She made me look stupid in front of Bigbang. Especially Top! Stupid maknae! I’m so going to get her later. WATCH!
 
“Ah sorry Minnie! Miyoung said we should pull a prank on you because you woke up late so we put whipcream and chocolate on your face” she said. She only calls me Minnie when she did something wrong. HOLD ON DID SHE JUST SAY WHIPCREAM?? ON MY FACE??!! I pushed everyone out of the way and rushed inside Bigbangs house. I checked my face on the mirror.
 
“AHHHHHHHHH PARK MIYOUNG, KIM SEUNGTEI! YOU'RE SO ING DEAD! “ I shouted angrily while walking to their bathroom and wash my face. I went out getting ready to  give both of them a piece of my mind but saw GD already doing it.
 
“YAH BOTH OF YOU! WHAT ARE YOU TRYING TO PULL? YOU WOKE ME UP, ALL BECAUSE OF A SILLY PRANK AND NOW YOU MADE YOUR FELLOW TRAINEE MEMBER LOOK LIKE A CLOWN?!” GD yelled at them. Yeah yeah thats what you get. Did he just shout at Tei’s face...? Oh no!
 
“Hey Mr. leader! Its not entirely our fault! I didnt expect her to run to your house! And don’t give me that crap about her being a fellow trainee member!! You even laughed at her when you saw her looking like a clown!” she replied.
 
......oh no.....
 
“Oppa trust me on this. Stop already. You won’t be able to handle her” I said
 
“Yeah oppa stop or something’s going to happen and I don’t like Bigbang members to be the victim” Miyoung said worriedly. Seungtei! Please pick anyone except my TOP!
 
“Nuh-uh! She has to learn! And what VICTIM?!” GD said, confused. Tei went on and on. Wait till it turns to the puppy face and its over. Not good once she started with getting angry, she’ll pretend she’s really hurt and get someone to pity her and side with her. I never seem to know how she does it.
 
“ I can’t believe you’ll blame me! “ And there it is. Putting that cute pouty face. Have I told you she can act too?
 
“TOP OPPA” Nooooooooooo!! Don’t you dare! Anyone but him!
 
I saw her sat beside him and look at him with a puppy face. Aish no! A tears started rolling down her cheeks and TOP wiped it off.                              
 
“YAH GD! Stop making her cry! It’s not like she knows this is going to happen” He hugged Tei and asked Tei not to cry anymore. I can’t help but feel jealous! I mean of course! Who wouldn’t! That’s TOP of Bigbang for God’s sake.
 
“Aish fine fine! I’m sorry Seungtei ah, I didn’t mean it. Just don’t do it again and hyung let go of her” GD said with a hint of jealousy on his face.
 
“WHY WILL I?! YOU MADE MY POOR LITTLE SISTER CRY!” TOP said angrily and hug my precious best friend even more!
 
“HUH? SHES NOT YOUR SISTER YOU PABO” GD said and hit him in the head.
 
“Ohh...ummm yeah she’s not but I'll treat her like my little sister! Make my baby cry again and your dead!” TOP replied.
 
I thought he was joking but he wasn’t at all. He looks like he really means it. And the new victim is TOP of freaking Bigbang! Great! Just great! Can’t believe he fell for it! And it’s even worst! He just said that he's her brother! Tei always wants a brother and Tei will act all spoiled now! I can tell! Why not me! Tei you are so dead! What are you doing with my fantasy boyfriend!
 
“Oppa why does everybody like to bully me? I didn’t mean to make everyone angry. Right Miyoung? Let’s just say sorry and go home. Mianhe” She stood up and took Miyoung's hand. They both bowed and Seungtei showed her famous pout.
 
“Awwww don’t leave! We're not angry at you! Yah hyung why you making them sad for?! Look at Miyoung-sshi’s face! It looks like she’s about to cry!” Taeyang said and went beside Miyoung. He rubbed her back and asked her to sit down.
 
“Joonmin-sshi ill say sorry for my sister and Miyoung-sshi!” TOP said and went towards me. I don’t know what his going to do but suddenly I felt a hand on my back and he hugged me tight.
Kyaaaaaa!! Tei I love you so much!
 
I hugged him too, smelling his scent. He let go of me and bowed. Can’t believe Kim Seungtei is making him say sorry for her. But anyway since she’s the reason TOP hug me, I'll forgive her.
 
“Fine Tei Tei, you’re forgiven! Just don’t do it again! And say thank you to Seunghyun oppa for saying sorry for you both!” I said as I hid my giddiness from them.
 
“Seung...hyun? Seunghyun...ummm oppa thank you” she said. I can tell she’s thinking about something.
 
“Thank you TOP oppa! You just saved me! How about I make breakfast and we all eat? Youngbae oppa! Wanna help me?” Miyoung said with a hopeful voice. Aish this girl she’s flirting again.
 
Ok let me tell you more about myself. I’m Joonmin! I know its too late to introduce myself but Im gonna anyways. I'm the oldest out of all of us! I have two best friends and they are both dum dum! I might seem like the most hyper and stupid one but I’m not! I take care of the two dum dum every single day before we got here. I mean well us three living together. You also might be thinking how all of us can live in a house without a parent. Well as you know Seungtei’s parents died in a car accident, well that’s what my parents said, I guess we’ve been friends since we were 10 . My parents and Miyoung's are still alive. My parent and Miyoung's parents are best friends with Seungtei’s parents since then. So when they found out that they died, my parents adopted Tei and then when we were independent enough, me, Miyoung and Tei decided to live together oh btw, I don’t have a boyfriend, so if you find someone cute, let me know ok? My number is........ Nah only kidding.  You see, I’m the unnie! So I’m the most responsible out of us three! But I’m the smallest..... What? There’s this saying “small but terrible!”