(Truth or) Dare

True Love

 

Donghae’s POV

“You know you love me,”I said but instead of laughing it of like she always does Rose went silent. Not a very good sign I think.

“Oppa, I love you so much! I’m sorry for getting angry, please forgive me!” Rose, you’re freaking me out! One second you’re really angry and now you’re an angel begging for forgiveness. I wonder if my closet is a safe place to hide when we get home. Oh wait, I’m sharing my room with Rose! Then Hyukie hyung’s room maybe?

“Leeteuk oppa! Donghae oppa is ignoring me, I think he’s mad at me,” she whined. Please don’t bring hyung into this!

“Yah! Donghae! Can’t you just forgive her already?” Leeteuk hyung yelled.

“Fine. Rose-ah, I forgive you.” I sighed.

“You know you love me,” she said and she pecked my cheek. Great, now I’m blushing.

Rose’s POV

Just wait until we get home Lee Donghae, then you’ll see just how much I love you.

~home

“Let’s play a game!” I yelled when everybody was inside.

“What game?” Kyuhyun asked.

“Truth or dare, my special edition.” I looked at Donghae oppa and I saw he was looking scared. He knew my special edition, I’ll get you tonight!

“Special edition?” I got the others interested.

“Yeah, no truth, only dares, and when you fail or decline one you have to take a shot of this,” I explained and I pulled out a bottle of very strong alcohol.

“But then we can’t join!” Kyuhyun, Kibum and Ryeowook complained.

“Leeteuk oppa~” I looked at him.

“No, they’re too young,” he refused.

“Oppa~~~” I used my level 1 aegyo.

“Fine, but only because nobody has a schedule tomorrow.” Nobody can resist my aegyo, kekeke.

“Leeteuk oppa, saranghaeyo!” I said and I hugged him tight.

“Then what about Onew?”

“Let’s start the game! I begin! Siwon oppa, I dare you to go outside and yell ‘I’m a free man’ and we have to hear it.” I quickly changed the topic.

“I’m a free man!” was heard outside and we all laughed.

“I won, you have to take a shot now, Rose-ah.” Siwon walked back inside and handed me a glass.

“Just so you know, I’m a really good drinker,” I told them and I gulped it down.

“Delicious.”

“Shindong hyung, I dare you to smell Eunhyuk hyung’s feet and not faint.” Siwon oppa can be pretty mean at times.

To everybody’s surprise Shindong oppa did it and he didn’t faint, so Siwon oppa had to take the next shot.

“It’s pretty good. Nice choice, Rose-ah,” he complimented me and I just smiled. I looked at Donghae oppa again and he seemed to be nervous. Good.

“Kyuhyun, I dare you to throw away your Star Craft.”

“No way! Rose noona, hand me the glass!” That Kyuhyun and his games…

“Donghae hyung, I dare you to…” There you go, getting picked by Kyuhyun always results in something funny.

“I dare you to… kiss Rose noona, on the lips.” Told you. Wait…WHAT!

“I don’t think that’s a good idea, Onew will probably kill both of you. Just think of something else Kyuhyun-ah.” I tried to change his mind.

“He broke up with you, didn’t he? I heard you talk about it with Donghae hyung yesterday.” That little brat!

“Come on, Rose-ah, it’s just a kiss between best friends.” Donghae oppa walked towards me with an evil smile on his face.

Oh, I see what you want to do. Well, two of us can play that game, oppa.

“You’re right, just a kiss between best friends.” I smiled back.

Yesung’s POV

I expected that at least one of them would complain, not this! Now I have to watch Rose and Donghae kiss, and they’re both not pulling away at all. It’s breaking my heart.

“You’re a good kisser, oppa. Kyuhyun, another one for you,” Rose said when they finally parted.

“Not fair, I want to see Donghae hyung drink this!” Kyuhyun complained but he listened anyway.

“My turn, Kibum, come here for your dare!” Donghae was happy now.

After Donghae told Kibum something, probably his dare, Kibum walked towards Heechul hyung and he started talking in English. I couldn’t understand what he was saying at all, I could only make out the words Hankyun and kiss, but not the rest. And I’m sure Heechul hyung is having a hard time understanding it too, because his English is pretty bad. Donghae probably dared Kibum to explain something to Heechul hyung in English.

“Yah! Just do it already hyung!” Kibum switched back to Korean.

“Fine, you don’t have to yell!” Heechul hyung then walked towards Hankyun hyung and hugged him from behind. When Hankyun hyung turned his head to see who was hugging him Heechul hyung kissed him.

“Guess I lose,” Donghae said and he took a shot.

“Donghae! I’ll get you for this!” Heechul hyung yelled, Donghae just laughed.

After a while everybody was making up lame dares due to the alcohol. The only ‘normal’ ones were Rose (she was definitely at her limit though), Kangin, Ryeowook, Kibum, Kyuhyun and me. They were all really good drinkers. Me? I just wasn’t picked that often.

“Rose-ah, kiss all 13 of us,” Sungmin said.

“This will be fun,” Rose said as she stood up. How I wish I was the first one she kisses. Wait, is she walking towards me?

Rose’s POV

It’s the alcohol Eun Ji, it’s the alcohol. You still love Onew, kissing Donghae oppa didn’t feel good and it never will!

“Rose-ah, kiss all 13 of us.” Stupid, drunken rabbit! Now I have to kiss him again!

“This will be fun.” I stood up and I saw Yesung oppa stand against the wall.

He looks so hot! How come I haven’t noticed before?

I walked towards him and pushed him against the wall. He looked surprised by my sudden aggression, and to be honest, I was too. The things alcohol can make you do…

“Me?” he asked.

“Who else?” I said and I crashed my lips on his. To my surprise he kissed back almost immediately. Must be the alcohol.

“One done, twelve to go,” I said and I walked away, oblivious to the fact that I just broke Yesung oppa’s heart by saying that.

I don’t know why but instead of actually kissing the others just like I did with Yesung oppa, I just pecked their lips. When I was standing in front of Donghae oppa I hesitated for a while, but he never gave me a chance to do something and just crashed his lips on mine. Stupid, drunken fish! Now I’m going to go over my limit!

“You lost, Rose noona, Donghae hyung kissed you. Now you have to take a shot again,” Ryeowook said.

“I know Wookie. I’ll do it and then we’ll stop okay? All my bottles are empty thanks to some people here, and I’m at my limit, so I’m pretty sure I’ll be really drunk after this one,” I said and I emptied the glass for the last time. Bye bye world of the sane!

“Watch out Wookie, Onew always said I like to kiss people when I’m drunk, and I don’t go easy on them,” I warned him when I felt the alcohol kick in.

“I’m pretty sure hyung here wouldn’t mind.” Ryeowook laughed and he pointed to Donghae oppa.

Nobody’s POV

“Wookie! Come here! You’re so cute, I want to kiss you!” Rose chased him around the house and ended on top of him, kissing him like her life depended on it. The others followed, she didn’t like leaving them out.

“She’s right, she really doesn’t go easy on us,” Ryeowook said when he saw his noona tackle Siwon just so she could kiss him.

“Let’s hope she won’t remember what she did tomorrow morning,” Kyuhyun panted, he had just been kissed.

Yesung was still leaning against the wall and watched Rose chase everybody. He still didn’t feel better and watching his Rose do this didn’t make it any better at all.

“Teukie oppa! Come back!” Rose yelled.

This went on all night…

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

New chapter =D

Hope you all like it ^^