Next day

True Love

 

~the next morning

Rose’s POV

I woke up with a splitting headache, lying on my bed next to someone

“Yeobo, my head hurts,” I whined, thinking that Onew was the person next to me, and I hugged his waist.

“Couldn’t find a shirt again?” I asked when buried my head in his bare chest. Then reality struck me and I opened my eyes.

“Donghae oppa? What are you doing in my bed?” I screamed and kicked him.

“Yah! That hurts! And it’s my bed, not yours!” he yelled back. Guess he was awake.

I looked at the sheets: purple and pink stripes.

“Definitely my bed oppa,” I said while massaging Donghae oppa’s sore back.

“Whatever. This feels so good.” He moaned.

“Shut up, the others might hear you and think we’re doing ‘it’. I don’t want them to think that.” I hit his back lightly.

“But it feels so good, and I know you want to do ‘it’.” He moaned again and I slapped his head.

“My head!” he screamed, making my headache return.

“Oppa, you’re making my head hurt again, stop screaming!” I whined.

“Mianhae. Come here, I’ll make the pain go away.” Donghae oppa spread his arms and I hugged him. He patted my head.

“You’re really cheesy. I love head patting.” I mumbled the last part.

Suddenly the door opened and Ryeowook came in, holding a tray with two bowls of soup.

“This helps relieving your headache. Oh, are you two really together? Yesung hyung said something about hearing Rose noona call Donghae hyung yeobo and the hearing Donghae hyung moan and Rose noona telling him to stop because we would hear them,” he said when he saw us hugging.

“Aniyo! What would the ELFs/Thorns think? And besides, I only love her/him as my best friend!” Donghae oppa and I yelled at the same time. Yes people, my fans already have a name: Thorns, because every rose has thorns, the thorns protect the rose and hurt the people that don’t treat her well. I love it!

“Alright, no need to yell. Eat the soup, it will make you feel better.” Ryeowook gave us the soup and left the room. When he was gone I started hitting Donghae oppa.

“That’s why I told you to stop , Yesung oppa heard us and thought we were together, babo!” I stopped hitting him and ate my soup.

“Delicious, I’m going to thank Wookie for making this.” I ignored Donghae oppa completely.

“You really are a strange girl sometimes, I can’t help but wonder how Onew could stay with you for two years.” I choked.

“Omo, Rose, are you okay?” He hit my back to stop me from choking.

“Bastard,” I hissed and I left the room to go straight to Yesung oppa’s and Ryeowook’s room.

“Can I come in?” I asked after knocking.

“Come in noona, did the soup help?” Ryeowook answered.

“Yeah, it was delicious,” I replied and I opened the door. I saw Ryeowook sit on his bed watching Yesung oppa feed his turtles.

“That’s good. I’ll leave now, I can see you want to talk to hyung alone.” Ryeowook got up and he patted my head when he passed me. I love head patting.

“Yesung oppa,” I began and oppa looked at me with a blank expression. Freaky!

“Shouldn’t you be bothering your new boyfriend with your problems?” WTF!

“Oppa, what are you talking about? I just got dumped, do you really think I’d have another boyfriend already? And besides, if I had to choose I’d rather have you as my boyfriend than Donghae oppa!” Aish, boys! What’s going on in their minds?

“Really? So you’re still single?” Isn’t that what I’m saying here?

“What else would I be?”

“So, what did Donghae-ah do this time?” And Yesung oppa is back!

“He teased me with Onew!” I exclaimed and I hugged Yesung oppa.

“Poor girl. Want me to go beat him up?” I looked up at him and nodded. Yesung oppa really makes me feel like a little girl when I’m with him, but I don’t mind because I feel protected.

“But don’t hurt him too much, I want him to remain my best friend,” I warned.



 

Leeteuk’s POV

“Oppa! Why aren’t you up yet?” Rose was bouncing next to me on my bed.

“Let me sleep!” I replied and I tried to push her of.

“I’m not going anywhere. Let me sleep with you, Donghae oppa is annoying me after I went to Yesung oppa to complain and I need to sleep.” Before I could reply she was already hugging my waist with her eyes closed.

“Leeteuk hyung, have you seen Rose?” Donghae came walking in and looked at me.

“Ssh, she’s sleeping,” I warned him and pointed at Rose.

“Mianhae.” He bowed and left the room.

“You can stop pretending now, he’s gone.” I poked Rose.

“Stop poking me, I really want to sleep. Make room for me.” She started poking me back.

“I will if you stop poking me,” I said.

“And I will if you stop poking me,” she replied.

I gave up and stopped poking her, and she stopped too.

“Thanks oppa.” She kissed my nose and snuggled closer.

“Just go to sleep will you.” I patted her head.

“Hmmm, head patting,” she mumbled and she closed her eyes.

“You’re such a child,” I told her.

“I know, but that’s why you love me. Now let me sleep,” she replied and I watched Rose fall asleep.

“Leeteuk hyung, where’s Rose noona? I wanted to ask her something.” Ryeowook walked in.

“She’s sleeping here, Donghae-ah made her tired. Ouch!” Rose started kicking me. Stupid sleeping habit!

“Breakfast is ready hyung, just leave noona there, she needs her sleep.” Ryeowook laughed when she kicked me again.

“That sleeping habit of her is going to kill me one day. I should really stop letting her sleep with me, but every time she says ‘but that’s why you love me’ I just can’t seem to be able to say no. But let’s go, I’m hungry.” I got out of bed and followed Ryeowook downstairs to eat breakfast.



 

~after breakfast

Rose came downstairs, rubbing her eye cutely, after sleeping in my bed the whole time.

“Oppa, where were you? I woke up all alone,” she complained.

“You were kicking me, again!” I replied. She sat down next to me and hugged my waist.

“Mianhae oppa, please forgive me.” Rose looked up at me with sad eyes.

“You were forgiven the moment you came downstairs, you know I can’t stay mad at you for a long time.” I patted her head because she really loves it.

“And that’s why you love me,” Rose replied. We sat there for a while, she hugging me and me patting her head.

“Aish, get a room you two, I can’t stand the love,” Kangin whined after a while.

“Mehrong!” Both Rose and I showed our tongues to him.

“Kangin oppa is just jealous because he can’t hug oppa like I can,” Rose teased.

“Aish, those two,” I heard him mutter and when he left the room Rose and I couldn’t contain our laughter. Soon the whole house was filled with out Elmo laughs.

“Sometimes I wonder if you two aren’t secretly related to each other or dating behind our backs,” Heechul said after we calmed down.

“Yeah.” The others agreed with him and Rose looked at me.

“Oppa, you didn’t tell them?” I shook my head, she got an evil look in her eyes. I swear, she’s been hanging out with Kyuhyun for way too long.

“Then I’ll tell them. We are dating.” 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

New chapter, yay!

What do you think??

Comments are loved
Subscribers are awesome

heart