You're dead...

True Love

 


“There’s always gonna be another mountain
I’m always gonna make it move
Always gonna be an uphill battle
Somebody’s gonna have to lose

Ain’t about how fast I get there
Ain’t about what’s waiting on the other side
It’s the climb, yeah!

Keep on moving, keep climbing
Keep the faith, baby
It’s all about, it’s all about the climb
Keep the faith, keep your faith, whoa” 
Rose finished the song without any mistakes and ran towards us with a proud smile on her face.

“I did it! No voice cracks like last night!” she cheered.

“Good job! Keep this up and you’ll have a small chance of becoming better than us,” I said and I hugged her tightly.

“Yah! Fishy! Can’t breathe!” she yelled, so I let go of her.

“Yesung oppa, save me! Fishy is trying to kill me!” She ran into Yesung hyung’s arms right after I released her and I felt, hurt.

“She sure know how to make people like her,” I murmured, hoping nobody could hear me, but of course somebody had to.

“That’s part of her charm, you can’t dislike her.” Leeteuk hyung spoke.

‘You know you love me, right?’ I thought.

Yesung’s POV

“Yesung oppa, save me! Fishy is trying to kill me!” Rose yelled and she hugged me.

“What did he do this time?”I asked, enjoying the warmth she was giving me, while it lasted. I knew her, she would run back to Donghae in a while.

“He tried to choke me by hugging me too tight. Oppa, you’ll protect me, won’t you?” She looked up to me and I nodded, making her hug me even tighter.

“Komawo oppa, you know I love you.” She placed her head on my chest and I hoped she wouldn’t hear my beating like crazy.

“Love you too.” If only you knew how true those words are. When will you notice me?

“Noona neomu yeppeoseo
Namjadeuri gamah an dwo
Heundeuleineun geunyeoye mam
Sashil algo isseo” 
we heard.

“I want to see who’s singing, let’s watch,” Rose said and she let me go, walking towards the stage. Seriously, how can you not now it’s your boyfriend’s band that’s singing right now?

“Geunyeoaegae sarangeun
Hansunganae neuggimil bbun
Mwora haedo naargaen salmae everything”

I saw that Rose got the shock of her life and she ran into Donghae’s arms (told you), crying. Why was she crying?

“Oppa, it’s him.” Who?

“Let’s go home, okay?”She nodded. Why?

“Noona! Why are you crying?” Taemin came walking towards us, followed by his hyungs. They probably finished the song. Great, now I’ll have to watch the couple be all lovey-dovey.

“Taeminnie, it’s nothing. Annyeong Minho, Key, Jonghyun, great singing up there.” Why is she ignoring her boyfriend? Did something happen?

“Aigoo, Onew, what did you do to her? Rose-ah is pretty much ignoring you,” I told him.

“Didn’t see him, annyeonghaseyo Onew.” That’s weird, she never called him Onew, and she was never formal towards him. Plus she didn’t show any emotion at all, and Donghae was sending me death glares.

“Am I not allowed to make such remarks?” I asked him, and he just smacked my head.

“Donghae oppa, don’t. Let’s just go home.” Still no emotion, like she was a robot.

He nodded and we all went outside, leaving a dumbfounded SHINee behind. Once we were outside Rose started crying.

“I can’t stand him. Acting like nothing happened at all! Why did he have to be here?” she cried and hugged Donghae again (!).

“That’s enough! I’m going to teach him a lesson!” Donghae yelled and he ran back inside after handing Rose over to Leeteuk hyung.

After a while we heard someone scream in pain and we ran inside to see what happened. We saw Donghae being held by Minho and Jonghyun and they were going “Hyung, calm down” all the time. On the floor was Onew, holding his stomach in pain, like he was punched there and Key and Taemin were sitting next to him asking him if he was alright.

Rose’s POV

Omo! Did Donghae oppa just punch Onew in the stomach? I know I was upset after seeing him again, but he didn’t deserve that!

“Oppa! Why did you do that?” I yelled and I slapped him.

“Well… he… break up… you… tears… angry…” Donghae oppa stuttered. I slapped him again.

“Babo! He didn’t deserve it!” I was angry now.

“Let’s go, I’ve had enough of this.” I pulled Donghae oppa with me and we all left the building, again.

“But… he… you… protect…”he stuttered.

“Stop stuttering. Just know you’re going to die when we get home!” I was really close to losing myself.

“You know you love me.” That’s it!

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Second chapter, hope you like it!

Thank you Vanilla for making the awesome poster!!!!!!! I love it!!!! <3

Make sure to check out my other stories:
The joy's of living with SHINee?! 
http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/19151
I don't know you, I'm just a fan................. I'm your fiancé http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/23274/