Time's Up, Time To Say Goodbye

Unexpected Chance

 

Luhan POV

I didn't know how we end up in this deep silent situation... I guess I was too absorbed in my own thoughts this few hours... so as Chloe... and ...Kris...

 it struck me like a lightning bolt...

our argument awhile ago...

FLASHBACK

“I SAID DO YOU LIKE HER?” I said in a louder voice not to what I intend to.

“Why do you say so?” he asked in a teasing tone, Oh I hate it when he’s like this.

“Nothing, it’s just that your too sweet to her and that….” He cut me off

“Why? Are you jealous?” he asked in high tone

I was taken aback to what he said “Of-Of course not!” I managed to answer him.

“What if I am” he said

“what?” my jaw fell upon hearing it.

“Maybe I like her” he said again

END OF FLASHBACK

Those lines keep on repeating in my head... Then I remember so vividly… That two instances where I saw them almost cuddling each other and looking at each other’s eyes... I felt a sting in my heart

What the heck... Am I thinking?...aish...  I murmured to myself

When we rode the cab, I let her go in first, then as I was going in our gaze met  and she smile at me… I don’t know what to do… she’s Kris girl now… I just nod at her and I look away….

It happened so fast and we were now at our destination and we were now infront of our hotel  we turnback at Chloe and then Kris spoke something, maybe goodbyes?,  and she answered back. I may not understand what she was telling but I could sense the sadness in her tone…

 maybe she’s lonely because she won’t see Kris again… but that’s weird weren’t they supposed to be boyfriend-girlfriend now???... she should be happy even thought they have to part…. Kris should have said they’ll see each other again or he’ll visit her again here… something like that…. Is this guy just plain stupid or what?... tsk the heck…. I heard my name came from and it pulled me from my reverie, she was looking at me so I just told he goodbye and bowed to her. She said “Annyeong Luhan-ssi” huh I guess I’ll miss that voice its kinda cute even though she sounds lonely…Kris you’re so stupid… really stupid…

Then Kris spoke and gesture like we will be get going and she just look at us , I guess she was hoping for something from Kris?, stupid Kris… really … he start walking inside the hotel so I just followed him without looking at her cause I can’t bear it looking at her when she yearn for my friend….

As we were walking along the wide hotel lobby towards the hallway where the elevator was located… I can’t help it now I need to lecture this stupid boy… leaving Chloe like that….

“Are you just that stupid??”  I blurted out without thinking

“Who’s stupid?” Kris plainly asked

“Who else am I talking to?” I questioned him with sarcasm.

“Why?” He asked

“The heck… why does your brain isn’t functioning well? Can you see… Chloe likes you I thought you like her too... then why are you acting like this? You’re making her sad… can’t you be serious with her?” I blurted out more I can’t stand it anymore, then Kris just smirked at me, which makes me more furious…

“What is your problem man?” I shouted at him , I felt anger to him

“You know, I think you’re the one who is stupid” he just said still smirking, I just raise one eyebrow not getting his point in this argument.

“Hahaha, you really don’t get it do you?” he just said with sarcastic laugh

“What?” I asked

“That Chloe don’t like me… she likes you and you are just so thickhead not to notice it… and besides you are the one that made her feel lonely for ignoring her…. And if your thinking about that two incidents well she’s too clumsy and you weren’t there to catch her… and besides I don’t like girls that are blockhead …. Thickhead plus blockhead equals good couple…” He said enjoying jimself with his insults and my every reaction of disbelief… okay I’ll let go of that ‘thickhead’ and ‘blockhead’ thing… for now… because I need to run to Chloe and confess my feelings….

I started running towards the main entrance of the hotel, where Chloe was standing awhile ago… I need to see her… I'm such a jerk…. Really jerk…. As I manage to get to the entrance, I saw Chloe walking slowly back to the cab then I felt at ease because I thought she’ll be gone forever. When I’m about to run to her and hug her someone pulled my arm and when I look at that person, it was our manager with furious eyes “Where have you been? And where do you think you are going? You need to explain all of this and where’s Kris I_” he babbled at me but before he can finish his sentence I cut in, “Hyung can I just go somewhere… just a few  minutes please” I said it without tearing my gaze at Chloe’s back “No!” our manager said in an ordering tone “Please I’m begging you!” I said still looking at Chloe who was about to reach the cab. Then Lay, Xuimin, Tao and Chen came to my view and they were babbling something and they blocked my view of Chloe. I pulled my arm from our manager’s grip and ran towards to where was Chloe, but Tao and Lay blocked me and I just get a glimpse of Chloe already going inside the cab and then the cab speeding away…. I’m the stupidest of the stupidest….