Gloomy Months

Unexpected Chance

 

CHLOE'S POV

 

 It’s been six months.... eight days.... 12 hrs... since that bizzare  thing had happened... my fantasy-dream-like-reality and I can't still get over with it... it’s worse than any Korean concerts I've ever attended.... huh....

 

Sometimes I thought I was really dreaming... but then again I reminded myself that I did washed the clothes they wear here and I did spent half of my savings for the trip....

 

 So basically it’s true..... Ottokke? I think I'm going insane....

 

I let a long sigh as I look at my notes barely understanding what I'm reviewing...

 

"Yah Chloe!!!" I heard Lyn shouted but I didn't bother to look at her. I guess I get used to her shouting at me here and there for these past few months. “So do you intend to act like that for your whole life?” I stopped my half-hearted review and look at her “Acting like what?” I asked I really don’t know what she was trying to say…. I’m perfectly normal and I think I’m more responsible now than before because now the results of my quizzes and exams were very good and not like before that I just barely passed or worst failed. 

 

She just shook her head disappointed spread in her face, “You are so not you these past months” she started and I just raised an eyebrow letting her know that I’m listening to her tale. “You see … although I know you haven’t noticed… you are like a walking robot I say… going to school to study… then going home to study again and your breaks were just when you’re eating or going to sleep…. It’s so not you really…  then sometimes in between your time of study you suddenly look at distance and as if your thoughts were so far away…..”

 

really I never noticed it I lost track of what Lyn was saying, I thought I was acting normal… wouldn’t it be normal for a college student to be diligent at studying and be a good student?

 

“Yah CHARLOTTE LORRAINE ELLIE you’re not even listening to me…” she shouted at me as she shook my shoulders. I was brought back to our condo… and taken aback that we were face to face now and she was shaking me….

 

“See you're spacing out... what do you want to do with your life? Huh? Oh girl I really don't know what to do with you.... huh.... just.... just make yourself happy sometimes.... smile.... spazzz.... or fangirling... like you used to be.... I didn't say that having good grades for you is bad it’s just that sometimes enjoy life.... alright I’ll go to sleep now..... Goodnight cutie “she said as she smiled at me with concern look. l look outside the window..... Huh....I shouldn't be too emotional as if I was left behind by my boyfriend.... huh... I guess I'm just plain crazy....like other seasang fans out there.....

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

The next morning I devoted my free time still studying I just want to fill my mind with other important stuff and to pass and got high score in my tests. One of my friend  in school even told me that I act like I'm running for suma cumlaude or sometime because of my drastic change in my study habit. I guess I just don't want to think about things in the past anymore... well I guess the result was a good thing maybe I could make my grades higher that I might be able to graduate next year with a medal... I can even make my parents proud.

 

 When I got home and walk passed the mirror I noticed something was stuck on it, I took it and read what it says.

 

Cutie,

 

Sorry I know that you're having a hard time this past few months but I have to go on a trip for a week. I wasn't able to say goodbye, but I know you need some solitude. So bye bye... Don't be too serious. Enjoy!

 

Kisses and Hugs,

Beauty

 

PS it’s for your own good :)

 

 

Oh okay... What's the big deal? She's treating me like I'm a baby... I wonder where she is going.

 

Well I guess I'll have me time, better make some schedule. I placed my things on my bed and take a pen and my planner. I wrote in all weekdays that I'll be studying, then when I reached the space for Saturday I stopped and think if I would still write "studying" then I remember Lyn note... alright I'll go to the mall…

 

 

My "Me-Week" passed and I got high score on my long tests, I guess I do deserve some mall time tomorrow. I just realized that Lyn didn't even remember to text or call me for a week..... "rather do I"I told to myself, I was so absorbed about studying and making myself busy.... what a dormmate am I? So stupid

 

I mentally hit myself, then I texted Lyn if she was doing fine and how sorry I was for not texting her. I watched some movies since my next exams were scheduled few weeks from now. After watching two movies I feel sleepy already so I prepared myself to sleep and I reached for my phone to see if I got a text from Lyn, but to my dismay there was none.

 

 

- --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

I woke up and prepare for my plan of Malling, but I don't know where to go.  After I finished dressing up, I prepare my purse bag and went down the lobby still undecided to where I'm supposed to go. I went out of the building as I waited for a cab, then I was able to go into one, as I rode it the driver asked me where should I go without thinking much I told him the name of the Hotel were EXO had stayed. I realized what I have said and told him correcting myself "I mean the mall next to it" good thing there was really a mall next to it. After we got there, I paid the driver and get off, before I enter the mall I glance at the entrance of the hotel. "I should get off my mind from thinking about him, but in the end I went to the mall near to the Hotel where they've stayed. Stupid me" I told myself as I sigh and walk towards the mall. 

 

 

After I went to different bookstores and bought few books, I decided to go to a cafe to eat and drink. When I got there, I ordered and sit where I can see the view of the busy city. As I was looking outside two women sat next to my table and chitchat, then I heard one of them telling the other one that there would be a parade in the afternoon after that that there would also be fireworks display, she was excited and as for me I got curious so I turn around and smiled at them and good thing they smiled at me too.

 

 "Yes how can we help you?" the other one asked me "Uhm... I can't help hearing what you are both talking about the parade and fireworks... I was hoping if you could tell me where and what time the event would start?" I told them smiling, and then one of them the one who knows told me "Oh sure, the parade will starts at 5 and the next will be the fireworks display and both events will be at the plaza" smiling too.  ''Thank you'' I told them ''No problem'' they told me as I resume eating my meal.  After that I start reading one of the books that I bought awhile ago just to kill time as I was waiting for 5pm. 

 

I got home by 10 pm it was a tiring day but I had fun the parade was awesome as well as the fireworks display it was really good that I went there to unwind a bit. I grab my phone to look at the pictures that I've taken awhile ago, there was a text message.

 

It was Lyn I open it immediately and saw, "Sorry Chloe I'm a bit busy. By the way I think I won't be home for another week and I can't text you either sorry. Bye hope you'll understand"

What a text from my dear friend and roommate?

 

I guess I can't do anything about it huh.... she has work after all. "Okay. Take care see you soon :)" I text her.

 

After that I open my gallery and look at the photos, wah its really amazing.... then after flipping from photos to photos I saw this unexpected picture which made my heart skips a beat.

 

Luhan and I asleep.... facing each other…