Awkward Atmosphere

Unexpected Chance

 

CHLOE’S POV

The three of us were ready to go, still they won't talk to each other. Silence... A deafening silence... Around us, along the hallway, in the elevator and here outside the building... Dead silence...

I can't take it anymore... But what can I do? According to Kris I'm the reason... What did I do?

I called the taxi and it stopped in front of us. "I'll take the front seat" Kris said. Then Luhan opened the back door and gestured me to enter first, "kamsamida Luhan-ssi" I said to him, he didn't respond as I went inside,  I told the driver to take us to the said hotel. Luhan also enter the backseat and our gaze met,  I smiled at him warmly then he just nod and look outside the window.

What did I do? He ignored me. I felt a painful stab in my heart …what did I do?

I look at the other window, still thinking what I could possibly have done.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

 

We've reached our destination, the hotel where the EXO were checked in, they got out and I told the taxi to wait for me. I went over to them and finally I know this Fantasy-Dream-like-reality would soon end and this is it. I felt like crying at the same time happy for having this chance an unexpected chance… a chance that once in a life time could happen.

“I guess this is goodbye then” Kris said as I was brought back to reality. “Yah I guess so.” I said as I forced a smile. “Goodbye and have a safe trip okay? Kris and Luhan” I said cheerfully as I look at them.  

It wasn’t that bad after all but I feel really sad as in.. 

“Bye then and thanks for everything Chloe” Kris said as he smiled at me “Annyeonghi gaseyo” Luhan said as he bow 90 degrees and smiled to me half-heartedly.

"Annyeong Luhan-ssi" I told Luhan and he just nod to me. I could feel that the wall between us start to built up. "We'll go first , bye Chloe" Kris said as  I wave goodbye to both of them and they  turned their back to me and start walking entering the hotel.

As I was waving goodbye and looking at their backs I felt sting in my heart..

He didn't even look at me or talk to me even for the last time. I wanted to hug him but of course who I am to do such a thing? I'm just a fan too lucky to have this one of a kind scenario,  that I only read in fanfic. It’s just that...arg...tears ran down my face... it’s really hard

“Okay Chloe calm down" I muttered to myself as I wipe away tears from my face as I turn around and walk towards the taxi. “You’re just being too emotional” I convinced myself.  When I get back to the taxi I told my address, then I just look out the window. Tears run down again, I can't help it I’m such a pathetic… 

 

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________