- When I Miss You pt.1

ℑoker ▫ Queen ♚

 

[ BEAST'S DORM ]

"Hyuna, Hyuna, Hyuna.." Junhyung mumbling his girlfriend name. 

It's been almost a year they date. Only Beast, 4minute and G.Na know about it. Even Papa Hong didn't know it.

"Yah..yah..yahh..miss your girlfriend huh?" Doojoon nudge Junhyung's arm.

Junhyung is in his own world, thinking about Hyuna. 

"Just 2 months more dude! Be patient!" Hyunseung said to him.

4minute is in Japan, preparing for their debut there for 3 months.

"Aisshh..you guys are really a..erhhh!!" Junhyung groaned and walk to his room.

"Tch..love virus.." Yoseob shake his head.



[ JUNHYUNG'S ROOM ]

Junhyung take out his phone and searching for some photos of Hyuna and him together. There's a lot. Junhyung open the first photo. A photo of them on their first date.


[ FLASHBACK ]

Junhyung and Hyuna walking around the city hand in hand, enjoying the moment walking together. Hyuna just wore a mask and hoddie while Junhyung wore a cap and and shades. Lucky for them, no one notice it was Junhyung Beast and Hyuna 4minute.

"It's been a long time I didn't go out.." Hyuna look up to her boyfriend.

"You'r lucky to have me. If you'r with other idols, maybe they just want to date in company. But me, I'm a man" Junhyung said proudly.

"Tch.." Hyuna hit his head.

"That's not hurt at all." Junhyung stuck his tounge.

"Oppa, I heard that you had many girlfriends before. Am I safe with you?" Hyuna stop walking and turn her body to Junhyung.

"Hmm..let's talk at the bench" Junhyung grab Hyuna to a bench nearby and sit.

"So..the girls that a had date before...was not really a real girl that I love." Junhyung said to Hyuna.

"What do you mean? You been forced?" Hyuna ask blankly.

Junhyung chuckles for her cuteness. He pinch her small nose. 

"Yah..waeyo?!" Hyuna rub her nose.

"You'r too cute" Junhyung stare at her.

"Yes, yes. I know" Hyuna smile proudly.

"I'm serious Hyuna, you'r the cutest girl I ever meet" Junhyung put his arm on her shoulder.

"And I'm really regret to be an idol.." Junhyung continue.

"Wae? You feel bad cause meet me?" Hyuna said sadly.

"No cutie, I feel like the luckiest boy in the world." Junhyung said to her.

"So what's make you say that?" Hyuna ask through her mask. 

"We are an idol. Everyone look at us. We can be free like other people. We can't date with showing your chubby face at me" Junhyung touch her face with his index finger.

"You want me to open my mask?" Hyuna ask.

"No baby, hearing your voice is enough for me" Junhyung said.

"Hmm..oh! back to my topic. About your old girlfriends" Hyuna said.

 

"Maybe it sound like a playboy, but I was still young at that time. My mind was just wanna play around." Junhyung explain.

"Playing girls' hearts?" Hyuna ask.

"Aisshh..why do we talk about this? This is not what we should do for our first date right?" Junhyung ask.

"One last question! Do you really love me?" Hyuna ask.

"Yeah..you'r my true love. Now I'm 21. I know the right love for me. And it's you" Junhyung smiled at her.

Hyuna nod continuesly.

"Anyway oppa, no one notice us. Isn't that amazing?" Hyuna ask.

"Maybe because of your no make up face" Junhyung jokes.

"Yah! I wear a mask. There's no related with my face! How dare you!" Hyuna turn away from him.

"Sulking?" Junhyung hug herr from behind.

"I'm not" Hyuna cross her arms together.

"Okay, if that so." Junhyung release the hug and stand up.

He pretend to leave Hyuna alone.

"I'll leave now..see ya at Cube" Junhyung said while trying to hold his laugh. 

"Oppa! Oppa! Don't go!" Hyuna ran to him.

Junhyung burst into laugh.

"Yah! You'r laughing at me! For 1000 times!" Hyuna said angrily.

"Sorry, sorry.." Junhyung holds her hand. 

"Whatever" Hyuna rolls her eyes.

"I'm just kidding about leaving you alone. How can I leave a pretty girl alone?" Junhyung persuaded Hyuna.

"Okay, let's go back, my bad boyfriend" Hyuna walk away so Junhyung can't see he's blushing. 

Junhyung let out a chuckles.

"Someday you'll regret because saying me bad." Junhyung said.

Hyuna didn't care, she just mocking him.

[ FLASHBACK END]


Junhyung smiling when remembering every moment on their first date. That day was a n unforgettable day for him. He move to the next photo. A photo of them wearing a couple shirt.


images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS1Ks2XKkt0uf4lFKTHt7E

Junhyung scroll down and open a photo of them that taken by Doojoon. It was when they are in the airplane. Junhyung and Hyuna were sleeping head to head while wearing Junhyung earphone in their ears. The photo actually taken before they become a couple.


[ FLASHBACK ]


Junhyung and Hyuna are sitting next to each other in the airplane while Doojoon sit beside Junhyung. 




"What are you looking for?" Junhyung look at Hyuna who is searching for something in her handbag.

"My earphone..I thought I had bring it along" Hyuna said while searching for it.

"Aigoo..I left it!!" Hyuna mess her hair.

Junhyung suddenly take out the earphone that he wear at his left ear and wear it to Hyuna right ear. So there is one at Junhyung left's ear and Hyuna's right ear.

Hyuna glance at him blankly.

"What?" He said simply.

"Thanks?" Hyuna said.

Junhyung just let out a soft chuckles.

Then, Justin Bieber < Baby > song played. It was Hyuna's favourite song. She start to humming the song.

"You like Justin Bieber?" Junhyung ask.

Hyuna give a little nod, still hummimg the song.

"You like him more than Beast?" he ask again.

Hyuna shrug her shoulder, totally ignoring him.

"Choose. Me or Justin Bieber?" 

"JB" she answer shortly.

Junhyung sigh and change the song. 

"Hey! It's not end yet" Hyuna yelled and make Doojoon wake up from his sleep.

"Yah..slow down your chipmunk voice" Doojoon said lazily an continue sleeping.

"Sorry" Hyuna said slowly.

Miley Cyrus < Party In The U.S.A > played. Hyuna roll her eyes. Junhyung decided to . He humming the song like what Hyuna just do. Hyuna start to feel annoying.

Junhyung humming even louder and move his head near Hyuna, mocking her. 

"Mmm..you like Miley Cyrus?" Hyuna spoke.

Junhyung give the same reaction as Hyuna before. He nods continuesly.

"She's pretty..very pretty" Junhyung try to make Hyuna jealous.

"Oh..ok" Hyuna look away jealously.

"Even pretty than you" Junhyung said slowly.

"I know" Hyuna rest her chin on her palm angrily.

"Oh..ok" Junhyung said simply.

After a few minute of silent, they slowly fall asleep. Junhyung hit Hyuna's head, so does Hyuna. They are sleeping head to head. Doojoon finally awake and look at the two.

"Humph..so this what that did when I sleeping. Listening to the song with one pair of earphone?" Doojoon mumble alone.

"It's okay, it's okay..this gonna be Beast, 4minute and G.Na hot issue!" Doojoon take out his phone and snap a photo of sleeping JunAh.

Doojoon look at the photo for the last time and laughing evilly.



"Yah..yah wake up. We are in Korea" Doojoon shake Junhyung shoulder.

"Uhh.." Junhyung slowly open his eyes and see a sleeping Hyuna right in front his face.

Doojoon chuckles at his reaction. Junhyung shyly move his forehead away from Hyuna's.

"Wake up your girlfriend" Doojoon said and stand up, ready to leave them.

'Girlfriend? It just my dream' Junhyung thought.

"Hyuna..Hyuna" Junhyung slowly call her name.

"Mmm.." Hyuna moaned, still closing eyes.

"Wake up, JB is waiting for you!" Junhyung lied.

"Huh?! Huh?! JB? Where?" Hyuna quickly wake up and look around.

"Bhhahah.." Junhyung burst into laugh.

"Yah! It's not a joke!" Hyuna scold him.

"Well, I think JB is the best weapon to make you wake up" Junhyung said.

"You'r just jealous" Hyuna stuck her tounge.

"Why would I? I have Miley Cyrus" Junhyung smirk.

"Whateverr~" Hyuna leave him.



[ CUBE BUILDING ]

"Guys! Guys! I got a hot issue!" Doojoon said to Beast, 4minute and G.Na.

"What?What?" They asked.

Doojoon show them the JunAh sleeping photo to them except Junhyung and Hyuna.

"Yah! Yah! I wanna see it too!" Junhyung yelled and come toward them.

Junhyung eyes grow big when he see it.

"What is it oppa?" Hyuna ask.

"N-nothing..it just a photo of..of..of.." Junhyung don't know what to say.

"Of what??" she start to whine.

"Forget about it..it's not important" Junhyung pat her head.

Hyuna sigh sadly.



[ BEAST'S DORM ]

"Doojoon..can I borrow your phone?" Junhyung ask the leader who is watching the TV.

"For what?" he replied shortly.

"I want to..errmm. You have Junsu number write? I want to copy it to my phone" Junhyung lie.

Doojoon pass his phone to him. Junhyung take it and search for the photo of him and Hyuna. 

"Yah..you just want Junsu's number right? Why so eager?" Doojoon ask.

"I-I just wanna wish hin Happy Birthday!" Junhyung answer and continue searching for the photo.

"Yes..." Junhyung said slowly.

Junhyung send the photo to his phone an smiling satisiedly.

"Thanks.." Junhyung give it the phone to Doojoon.

"What kind of Joker was that. I never see him smiling like that" Doojoon mumbles.

[ FLASHBACK END ]


'I did this when I miss you. How about you Hyuna?' Junhyung said in his mind.


 

 


 

 

LOL! 

Such a long chap!

I hope u don't hate it coz sometime ppl don't like to read too much..keke ^^

I enjoy writting for this one..so I hope u enjoy reading !

Pls leave a comment, I really need it~