- More Than Anyone

ℑoker ▫ Queen ♚

 

[ PRACTISE ROOM ]

Hyunseung and Hyuna talking happily to each other after finish practising < Trouble Maker >. Then, the door openned. A guy with shades and white shirt walk in. 

"Junhyung! You come to see me?" Hyunseung approach him.

"Nop.." Junhyung said while giggling and sit on the floor next to Hyunseung, in front of Hyuna.

"Oh! You want to see Hyuna? I know you miss her a lot...err..as a friend" Hyunseung said. 

"Shut up" Junhyung smacked Hyunseung's head, while Hyuna just keep silent.

"Okay, okay...so what's up you'r here?" Hyunseung ask.

Junhyung ignore him and turn his gaze to Hyuna. She slightly lift her eyebrows with a smile.

"Hyuna-ah..I need your help" Junhyung lend her a sheet of paper with lyrics on it.

"Living..without..you" Hyuna read the title of the song then the lyrics.

Junhyung always stare at her. Hyunseung shake his head as he had called Junhyung's name, but he didn't heard it.

"So..what's the problem?" Hyuna look at Junhyung.

"The lyrics..I'm sure that there'r mistakes there. So I guess you can correct it" Junhyung give Hyuna a pencil.

Junhyung knows Hyuna so much. Hyuna can write lyrics but she didn't want her talent revealed to the public. Her mind is the same as Junhyung when it related to lyrics. So, Junhyung take the chance to be by her side.

 "Here" Hyuna show him after finish.

"Mmm..thanks" Junhyung smile as well as Hyuna.

"Hyunseung op-" Hyuna stopped as she saw Hyunseung was already sleep on the floor.

Both of Hyuna and Junhyung laughed looking at the snoring Hyunseung.

"So...how's Trouble Maker?" Junhyung ask while hugging his knees at his chest.

"Ermm..okay? I mean, everything's okay.." Hyuna answered sounded a bit sad as she thought for different question.

"And..how's Hara?" Hyuna ask.

"Ehhmm...well..we didn't talk this few weeks..cause both of us buzy with our own project you know.." Junhyung reply.

They silent for a few moments. It an awkwardly silent between them since they didn't talk for a long time and they can't be like pass years cause Junhyung already had a girlfriend. Both of them just stare at  the floor, didn't know what to talk. 

Then suddenly Hyuna chuckles and Junhyung look up at her.

"What's wrong?" Junhyung ask.

"Nothing..it just......" Hyuna sigh.

"Junhyung, I can't understand why we being like this...and..it's weird to me" Hyuna said and chuckle again along with Junhyung.

"I've a question, am I a good girl?" Hyuna ask.

"Why did you ask me? You should know yourself" Junhyung said.

"I just want to hear people comment about me. Sometimes, I can't realize my mistakes. So, I need you to answer my question since you know me...

....more than anyone" Hyuna end the last three words almost like whispering to herself.

"Yep, you'r a good girl. Actually a good sister to me." Junhyung said that making Hyuna smile hearing it.

"But there's something that make my ear hurts because of you..." Junhyung continue.

"What is it?!" Hyuna lean closer to Junhyung.

Junhyung laughed in his mind to see her adorable reaction.

"Your whine" Junhyung pointed his index finger at her.

"Yahhh!!!" Hyuna yelled and slap his shoulder.

That's what Junhyung want. To hear her shout again, feel the pain being slapped by her. It's a joy to him. Hyuna is the only person that make he feel better after a tired work.

"You'r just the one that dare to hit Joker" Junhyung said while rubbing his shoulder.

"Cause you deserve that!" Hyuna whine......and keep whining.

"Ouchh! My ears!" Junhyung close his ears with his palms jokingly.

"Now go!! I don't want to see you!" Hyuna backfacing him.

It was a joke to them. One of them will sulk in every quarrel. 

"Okay..but don't miss me okay?" Junhyung stood up.

"I won't!" Hyuna answered angrily.

"Are you sure?" Junhyung ask again.

"No......I-I MEAN YES YES! I'm 100% sure!" Hyuna said and blushing.

Junhyung chuckled and walk out the room and shut the door. He then write something at the bottom of the paper/lyrics.

....Written by Yong Junhyung and Kim Hyuna.



Another shot! YAY!

Put a comment below, and sub if you love this fic ^^