- Wrong Step

ℑoker ▫ Queen ♚

 

[ BEAST'S DORM ]

Junhyung is resting his body on his bed after comeback from Malaysia. He sighed deeply while thinking about his crush. 'I wonder what she's doing now..' Junhyung said in his mind.

He decided to text her. That's what they do everyday.

To - Whiny Hyuna
Yo! I'm kind of boring~
How about you?


Junhyung waited for half an hour, but there's still no reply from Hyuna. 'Hyuna, why are you being like this? You always reply in 60 seconds. Whining and joking in the phone. But now?' Junhyung feel uneasy.

"Hyung, what are you thinking about?" the maknae sit on his bed.

"Nothing.." Junhyung reply softly.

"Dongwoon-ah, is 4minute have schedule today?" Junhyung ask.

"Uhmm..I don't know. Why don't you ask you bestfriend Hyuna?" Dongwoon reply.

'That's what I just do..' Junhyung sigh.




[ PRACTISE ROOM ] - The next day...

Beast is watching 4minute practising for their new song, < Mirro Mirror >. After the song finished, 4minute join Beast sitting on the floor, chatting to each other. 

Junhyung took a glance at Hyuna. Hyuna see it by her corner eye but she just ignore him. 'I'm sorry, realy sorry..' Hyuna said in her mind.

"Hyuna, I heard that you'r going to make Solo this July." Doojoong ask Hyuna.

"Yep! And guess what? Lee Joon gonna be in my MV!" Hyuna said happily.

"Eyyhh...happy? You gonna have some time with your feature boyfriend" Yoseob .

Junhyung look away jealously. He can't take it, looking at his crush talking about someone else. 

"Where are you going?" Kikwang grab Junhyung's wrist as Junhyung stand up.

"Toilet" He answer coldly.

Hyuna look at him with a guilty face. 



When Junhyung want to go back to the practise room, he heard a girl sobbed nearby. His head turn to the voice and see a girl with black hair sitting on the chair while crying. 

'Is that her?' Junhyung said in his mind. He decided to check himself. He walk to the girl and pat her shoulder. The girl quickly wipe her tears and turn to him. 

"Hey, what are you doing here?" Junhyung sit beside Hyuna.

"Oh..Junhyung oppa.."" Hyuna said slowly.

'Junhyung oppa..I really miss that word' Junhyung stare at Hyuna eyes.

"Are you crying?" Junhyung ask.

"No, there are dust in my eyes." Hyuna smile.

"You can lie someone else, but not me. I know there's must be something wrong with you. Tell me. Please don't lie this time" Junhyung said while tucking her hair to her ear.

"I-I just miss my family, my home..It's been 2 years" Hyuna lie.

"Come here..don't cry" Junhyung pull her into a hug.

"I'll told to Papa Hong to give you rest. I promise.." Junhyung said while caressing his soft hair.

'This is our last hug. Our last skinship. I'll miss it' Hyuna thought.




[ FLASHBACK ] - One week before..

Hara come to 4minute's dorm to see Hyuna. They missed each other so much. Hyuna and Hara hugged tightly when Hara arrive there. Others 4minute members were jealous of their close friendship.

Hara happily chatting with 4minute. Talking about their comeback, girls things and joking.

"Hyuna-ah, can I talk with you. This is a privacy" Hara whisper to Hyuna.

"Arasseo..let's talk in my room" Hyuna held Hara's hand to her room, leaving the others at the living room.



"What is it unnie? You'r smiling weirdly. Anything good happen?" Hyuna ask Hara.

"Err..I-I wanna tell you that I am falling in love.." Hara said nervously.

"Jinjja? Who's that guy? An idol too??!" Hyuna ask excitedly.

"Slow down Hyuna...He actually..y-your friend. Junhyung from Beast" Hara reply.

Hyuna smile faded. 'Is that right what I just heard?' Hyuna frozzed.

"Hello? Hyuna? Gwenchana?" Hara waves her hand in front Hyuna.

"A? Nae..Can you say that again? Who's that guy?" Hyuna ask.

"Junhyung oppa!" Hara said happily. 

'I heard it right..she even call him oppa' Hyuna said in her mind.

"So the main reason why I am here is..I want you to help me. Help me to tell this to him. I shy to speak by myself" Hara said.

'She here for him? Just for him?" Hyuna thought.

"Ok! No prob! I'll tell him" Hyuna give a fake smile.

"Really..I love you!!" Hara hug Hyuna.

[ FLASHBACK END ]




[ 4MINUTE'S DORM ] - a few days later..

Hyuna checking her inbox. There's so many Junhyung's messages that she didn't reply. She hadn't meet him lately. She decided to call him. She took a deep breath and press the call button.

"Hyuna? Is that you?!" Junhyung answer the phone happily.

"Yah..yah..calm down. The world is not over yet" Hyuna chuckles through the phone.

"How can I calm down? I'm worry about you. You didn't reply my messages." Junhyung said worriedly.

"Ahh..that's because I lost my phone. Kekeke..sorry.." Hyuna lie.

"Aigoo...you are careless, as always. Last time you lost your handbag, now your phone. Such a kid.." Junhyung laugh.

"Yah! There's no time to laugh! I've important thing to tell you." Hyuna said.

"Stop being serious. It's funny." Junhyung said.

"Oppa, someone is in love with you" Hyuna said.

"W-who?!" Junhyung ask excitedly.

"Someone pretty, y, with big eyes, beautiful smile..hmm.." Hyuna said in the phone.

"Palli..tell me the girl name" Junhyung said.

'I think I'm just the one that love him. He didn't look like expecting the girl was me..' Hyuna thought sadly.

"I only say it one time okay? So hear it carefully. HARA" Hyuna said to him.

"H-hara? Hara Kara?" Junhyung ask softly.

"Yep! Happy?" Hyuna said, holding her sad tone.

"Ahh..I don't know. What should I do Hyuna-ah?" Junhyung ask.

"Babo! Just love her back! If you hurt her..I'll kill you! You hear that?!" Hyuna pretend to be angry.

"But, will you be happy if I with her?. I-I mean, is this what you want?" Junhyung ask.

"Of course! I want my unnie to have a boyfriend. Keke" Hyuna replied.

"I'll think about it.." Junhyung said softly.

"Ara..but don't take too long! I've to go now oppa! Byong!" Hyuna quickly end the call before Junhyung could notice her sad voice.

'It's okay Hyuna..you'r a good friend. You did this for your friend..' Hyuna close her eyes, tears streaming down her cheek.




6 months later...

Cube Entertainment and DSP Media announced that Junhyung and Hara were confirmed to be in a relationship.



[ CUBE BUILDING ]

Junhyung and Hara just finished discuss with Papa Hong about their relationship. 

"Oppa..can you bring me to see Hyuna?" Hara ask her boyfriend.

"Ok....she must be in the practise room" Junhyung smile.



[ PRACTISE ROOM ]

"Hyuna!!" Hara ran to Hyuna and hug her. 

"I miss you.." Hara broke the hug.

"Miss you too..." Hyuna said.

"What are you doing here?" Hyuna ask.

Then, she suddenly notice Junhyung was with her.

"Ahh..I understand.." Hyuna smile at Junhyung.

Junhyung smile back. 



'I shouldn't..I shouldn't help her before. I've make a wrong step..the biggest mistake in my life' - Hyuna.

'I hope you'r happy now. Although it's a wrong step..I did this for you' - Junhyung.


 


So this is just..a repost?

I'm really sorry readers :(

Maybe you'r hopping that I'm gonna update for chap 2...but I'm not.

The AFF just suddenly deleted this fic..

I'll update as soon as possible..:)