Forever

I'd do anything for you

Spring came; the weather was nice, it wasn't cold but it wasn't too warm either. After School’s dorm was surprisingly very calm. If it were any other day, that would be totally different, screams would fill the entire place.

Lizzy was alone in her bedroom, sat in a chair in front of her laptop, which was on top of her desktop. She seemed to be really focused on whatever she was reading; it looked like she was enjoying it, because she was smiling like an idiot. She was in her own world, so she didn't hear the door opening. Another girl approached her as she kept looking at the screen.

'What are you doing?' A familiar voice caught her off guard and her heart started to beat like crazy. Lizzy lifted her head up and jumped away from her chair when she saw Nana staring at her. She was hit on her knee with the table while doing so. Nana laughed at Lizzy's clumsiness.

'Yah! What were you doing?' Lizzy had gotten so nervous when the other girl entered the room and got closer to the screen, so the older girl had to ask.

'N-nothing!' Lizzy answered stuttering and closed her laptop swiftly, which made Nana think that she was lying. After all, Lizzy had never been good at telling lies. She was rather the kind of girl who admitted the truth shamelessly.

'Were you watching something “weird”?' Nana wiggled her eyebrows. 'We could watch it together...' Nana teased as she stuck her tongue out and moved closer.

'I swear I wasn't!' Lizzy said and her face reddened when she noticed what Nana was wearing. The blonde girl was dressed to kill in a skin-tight, y, red dress. Lizzy felt her face heat up while Nana cupped Lizzy's face, to see if she was really telling the truth.

'Liar! You're blushing!' Nana giggled.

'Of course I'm blushing! You're right in front of me with that killing dress! You're absolutely gorgeous!' Lizzy thought.

Without Lizzy noticing, the girl next to her opened the laptop. Nana looked at the screen and realized what Lizzy was doing the moment she saw; she was reading some kind of story.

'She knew it was just acting, confessing to her role, not to her; but it seemed so real' Nana tried to read a line but it was difficult for her; her ‘Engrish' came up. 'Why is it in English? I can only understand a few words!' Nana whined.

Lizzy was shocked when she found out that the tall girl was reading the fanfic. She couldn't say anything. On the other hand, Nana grabbed a chair and put it near the one Lizzy was sat on. Their heads were very close and it made the younger girl more nervous, if that was even possible. Lizzy let out a sigh. She felt a bit relieved that it wasn't written in Korean so Nana couldn't understand much. Both of them were reading silently. She had finally calmed down after a couple of minutes when Nana spoke up.

'Is this a fanfic about us?' She asked curiously.

'W-w-what?' Lizzy couldn't stop her stuttering. She could not believe that Nana caught her red-handed. She wore a worried face. 'How did you...?' She wasn't going to deny it, but she couldn't finish the question either.

'Well, our names are written so...' Nana chuckled. 'I don't understand much but I get things like that!' She kept laughing. Lizzy wanted to slap herself for overlooking that their names appeared on it. She couldn't believe she didn't think of it.

'It's ok. I'd read them too if they were written in Korean.' Nana said and smiled softly at her. 'Translate it for me!' she begged Lizzy.

'Eh? W-why?!' Lizzy whined.

'Please~~! I've always wanted to know what people write about us!' Lizzy didn’t want to tell her what they were writing about them, because she knew how erted fans could be. However, Nana used her cuteness and she couldn't resist, so she finally gave up. She translated it for her, but not everything because she, honestly, didn't have the courage to say it. There were embarrassing things, so she kept that to herself. Nevertheless, Lizzy felt troubled when they reached a certain part. An uncomfortable silence filled the room.

'Why aren't you saying anything? Translate it!' Nana pouted. Lizzy hesitated a bit before answering but she said it eventually.

'They know about our showering habit...' She said quickly.

'What habit?' Nana asked. 'Tell me what “you” said, textually.'

'You can wash me with your bare hands.' She said and faked a cough, not wanting the other girl to make any comment about it, but Nana ended up chuckling.

'You are a even in fanfics! They know you pretty well!' Nana kept laughing at her and Lizzy looked away while blushing.

'Shut up!' Lizzy said embarrassed.

'Aww. How cute!' Nana said pointing at her and pecked her on her cheek. That made her even redder.

Nana put her hand on top of Lizzy's, which was resting on the table. Lizzy noticed her hand and looked at it. Both of them were playing with their hands, very concentrated on the other's actions. They saw a sparkling circular piece of jewellery on both of their ring digits: their wedding rings. It had been two years since they had gotten married. They were remembering their happiest moments of their lives as they intertwined their fingers.

The girls looked up and their eyes met. They looked into each other's eyes for a couple of minutes without saying a thing; they needn't do it, their stares spoke louder than words. Nana Lizzy's cheek tenderly with her free hand and brought her closer, smashing their lips together and smiling.

'People say that passion only last for few months but... I feel exactly the same way than when I fell for you. You’re so perfect in my eyes. We might argue and even yell at each other sometimes but I love you, and I know you love me. You can understand me perfectly and you always know how to cheer me up and help me to achieve my goals... When you do things like that, I realize that my life would be completely different if I hadn’t met you.' Nana told her with a silky voice.

Lizzy didn't know what to say so, instead of opening up , she kissed her. 'I love you’, Lizzy said and kissed her again, and again...

'Wow! Get a room, you two!' Jooyeon interrupted them.

'This is OUR room!' the two blonde girls said.

'Whatever. Hurry up or we're going to be late! We've got to take the next flight to Spain or we'll miss appa and omma’s wedding! The paparazzi are already there. They shouldn't have made it official.' Jooyeon said.

'Okay, we're coming in two minutes!' Lizzy said and Jooyeon left the room.

'Shouldn't we go now?' Nana asked and before she could stand up, Lizzy grabbed her waist and pulled her again on the chair. 'What are you doing?' Lizzy didn't reply. She rested her head on Nana's shoulder.

'Stay like this a bit longer, please.' Lizzy asked and took a deep breath. Nana's scent relaxed her a lot. 'You're really comforting. Can you be my pillow for ever?'

'Your wish is my wish.' Nana said, smiling gently.

 

Hi there! ^^ Finally ended this fanfic!
It's thanks to you I did, guys, so thank you very much for subscribing and leaving comments <3

I plan on writing another fanfic so I hope we can read each other soon!! ^^ *virtual hug*