After-effects of Ha Ni's curse

The Lucifer, Curses & Love

HANI POV

On our way to the crystal dome, we had to pass through dark clusters of trees...In the dark.

I shivered in the cold, wrapping my arms around myself.

" Taemin oppa...how much longer until we get there?" I asked. "Awhile more...The tree is in the middle of the garden."

He replied looking at me. " Heyy...are you creeped out?" Taemin teased.

"Yah! I am cold, and scared cuz of the darkness in this crazy school garden so STOP TEASING ME! " I shouted,

stamping my foot on the ground.

So much movement caused my skin to prickle, and goosebumps raised on my skin.

" Sorry... Please forgive me?" He apologised, looking at me yet again with the CUTEST face ever.

" Geh...Aegyo...O...okay fine." I stuttered. "Yay!" Taemin said, then took off his coat,

leaving himself in a long sleeved shirt and jeans.

He draped his coat over my shoulders and wrapped a warm arm around my waist.

For some reason, my heart started beating really fast when he did that.

"Feel better?" He asked, flashing a charismatic smile at me.

Melt...melt...melt ~ <3

"Uh hey are you okay? " Taemin asked, waving a hand in front of my face. Shooot, i was staring.

" A-Hem, um yeah, much better. Thanks!" I cleared my throat and smiled my most dazzling smile at him.

He was stunned, then we akwardly continued walking.

" We are here! " Taemin said excitedly, touching a tree. Golden light shone and a door appeared.

My mouth opened in shock then suddenly i began to feel nauseous.

" I can't wait to show you what the place looks like..." Taemin chattered, pulling my body into the tunnel behind the door.

"Taemin...." I whispered, trying to reach out. It felt like i was in a bubble of water, unable to move.....

Those were the familiar signs of my curse.

Finally, the curse took full effect, making me spasm violently then drop to the floor.

Pain overwhelmd my body and blood pounded in my ears....

Archangel POV

"The Crystal Dome's power is receding...We need to go to earth and restore it..."

"Donghae, get your partners ready to go to earth...."

"Yes, and how many?"

" Two."

A/N

Is Donghae the new hot guy? @3@

Feedback :)

ANNYEONGHASAEYO!!!

LawlietKEY ;)