Continued from Chapter 10

The Lucifer, Curses & Love

TAEMIN! YOU NAUGHTY KID, SLEEPING IN CLASS.

 

TAEMIN POV

"Ha Ni! Stop fooling around, i know you're in shock but stop faking stuff!" I shouted, when i felt her body slump on mine.

Before i could think why she wasn't answering, my answer came to me.

Beneath her blouse, a red light glowed, indicating that Ha Ni was under the curse.

My mind reeled from shock. " I thought that from the door to the tunnel, the curse could not affect anyone!" I said out loud.

In the darkness, i heard sounds of skin shredding. " Ah! " I shouted. My heart hurt as if i had been stabbed.

I grabbed my hand to my heart, doubling up from the pain pulsing there.

I too fell to the ground writhing in pain. * Must be the bond we share that is making me like this...* I thought.

Tears fell from my eyes. "Ha- Ni....P-please....find the strength to stop the curse!" I painfully said, my whole body convulsing.

" AAAHHHH!!! NO!"  a bloodcurdling scream ripped from Ha Ni's throat. I looked at Ha Ni, her body faintly illuminated by the

horrible light from her stomach. Her blouse hiked up to reveal an abnormally large mark.

"gasp* The Lucifer gave an overdose! There are two curses on her!" I realised.

I used my arm that was starting to stop spazzing, to take out my 7 holy needles.

" Come on...come on.....glow for me." I hoped, tightly holding then in my hand.

They glowed light turquoise and i pricked the tip of the needle into Ha Ni's mark, as she lay next to me.

" NO! THE HOLY NEEDLES!!! NO!" A metallic voice screamed through Ha Ni's mouth.

Green putrid mist evaporated from the mark.

Then, she went still. " Ha Ni? Ha Ni? " I said, shaking her. Her whole body was wet with blood and she was still.

I felt her pulse and detected nothing.

' Seventeen, the age where cursed ones can die...'

These words rang in my head. " No! I REFUSE to believe she's dead! No...." I shouted, clutching her body to my chest.

I sobbed, kissing her on her face, tasting the coppery taste of her blood mixed with my salty tears.

" You were my first love....The moment i saw you... I knew you were the one..." I said, sobbing into her shoulder.

" You couldn't have died!" I shouted, and then i went mad.

I pumped her chest, breathed air into ....

Finally a faint pulse started. " She's alive again!" I screamed, weeping tears of joy.

I hugged her with my numb body, kissing her lips gently.

Then, it was my turn to faint.