Packing

The Huntresses

T-t-that was horrible. I'll just get some pink paper to fill up the hole. I shuddered. Is he that builder guy?! Ew. All the gay ones are SO cute!...well, their voices are cute... My phone rang again for the third time this day. 

"Omg. Stop it, Sica. Just because I picked up Kryssy's phone over yours doesn't mean I hate you!" I said. 

"Erm. I'm. Not. Sica." Omg. Sica. Who is this? 

"This is Kim Kibum." KEY?! SERIOUSLY?! NOW?!  MY CRUSH?! NOW?!

"What?!" I spat out. "You're wasting my time! I have to pack for Korea." 

"I...heard. You know, Tiffany, I just. Want you to know I love you." My jaw dropped. Him?! Love. Me?! 

"I know you might not come back. So, I just. Wanted you to know. If you do come back. This NEVER happened. *Beeeeeeeeeep*" He hung up. So. He loves me, but he doesn't love me? I don't get him. I need to call Sica. Tears welled up in my eyes. I stopped and just froze completely. He loves me...but if I come back, this never happened? A confession from the most popular guy ever doesn't exist?! I wiped my eyes. *Jerk jerk jerk JERK!* 

"NOTHING EVER GOES HOW I WANT IT!! I ALWAYS END UP BEING THE ONE THAT'S HURT AND GUILTY!!" I screamed and sobbed. *Nothing...* I was about to grab my phone when Sica and Kryssi came running in. I hid my face and turned around. 

"Who did this?! Tiff, tell me!" Kryssi yelled, shaking me. 

"I...I can't." I said softly. 

"Yes, you can!" Sica screamed. "No one gets away with this kind of thing when we're involved!" I felt tears come down.

"Don't. I don't need anything more for today, Sica, Kryssi. I don't." I said. Sica nodded. Kryssi's face brightened. Why? You like seeing me in pain?

"How about we go to Petroglyph, Powell's, and Yuki's Sushi!" Kryssi exclaimed. 

"What?! That's in San Jose, idiot!" Sica yelled and smacked Krys's head with my pink heart pillow. 

"Ow ow ow ow ow, UNNIE!" she yelled. I laughed. 

"It's okay! I need to go eat sushi before I leave! What if the don't have sushi in Korea?!" I joked. The two sisters gasped.

"No sushi in Korea?! How will you live, Tiff?!" they yelled in unision.

"Well, I can learn how to make sushi?" I said.

"No, Tiff. Just...no." Krystal said.

"YAAAAHHHH! I'M NOT BAD AT COOKING!" I raged. I grabbed my pink heart pillow from Sica and started smacking Krystal.

"THAT'S RIGHT! She's not bad at cooking! She's just a FAIL WHALE AT IT!!!" Sica yelled. I started smacking the two sisters. 

"OW OW OW OW OW UNNIE~~~!!!! IT HURTS!!" the two yelled. I smirked. 

"That's what you get for insulting unnie." I said sternly. "Need anyone to do hardcore discipline? Call (510)-560-7053 or e-mail me at [email protected]!" I exclaimed. I looked at my pink clock with pictures of me and Kevin. It read 2:00. My eyes widened. KYAAAA!!!!!!

"My flight starts in 1 hour!! I need to start packing!!" I quickly went to my "Traveling in Style" closet and grabbed a bunch of clothes and tossed them to Krssy and Sica. It didn't matter which kind of clothes I tossed since I specifically picked and analyzed each piece of clothing. I look through it every 2 weeks. The sisterswent to my "Luggage of the World" closet and grabbed about 4 bags. They tossed all the clothes inside the bags. Packing is done...what about my Airport Beauty Godess Closet? I need an OUTFIT!!!!!!

"Waaaahhh!!!!! Help me pick an outfit from my A.B.G Closet!! Ppali!" 

"Something trendy, or bringing trends back?" Krystal asked.

"Bringing a trend back." I said quickly. She went in and grabbed a soft pink knee-length dress with lace flowers on the belt, a baby pink, thick cardigan, and a pair of pale pink flats. 

"It's cold in Korea. And here's some white leggings." Sica said. Kryssy looked at them and quickly snatched them away.

"Unnie! She's all pink today. She can't just stop and wear white! You just passed the law of Tiffany Pink Rules! I found some pink capris that go mid-thigh just in case unnie said that." Krystal passed me the capris. I looked at them approvingly. They won't show either! Nice Kryssy! I grabbed the clothes and went to my changing room to change. Yes, you know those changing rooms in the malls except more high-tech and big and pretty. I pressed the video-surveillance button on the screen and watched the two sisters. I changed while watching them make small talk. Then, I pressed the clothes rating button and it snapped a pic of me. Then it showed a rating of 1-100. The rating stick went to 100. I smiled. I turned everything off and left the room. Oh! I was supposed to turn on music in there!! I just kept in walking into the main base of my room. 

"Tiff! It's 2:15! You need to check in to your flight in 20 minutes! Hurry!" Sica yelled. 

"N-n-noona? You're leaving already?" a soft, quiet voice spoke. I turned. 

"K-k-kevin?" I asked. He started crying. "Noona, don't go! Who am I going to play with? I love noona. I can't live without her." Kevin said. I smiled sadly. 

"Kevin, noona wants to take you with her. But. You're too young." I closed my mouth immediately. I said the wrong answer. 

"Noona!!!!" Kevin wailed. He started sobbing and sobbing. "Noona..."

"I-I-I made you this album with Jessica and Krystal earlier. It's pictures of all of us together. I hope you miss us, noona."

"Yeah, I hope you do." two shaken voices said. I looked at all three of them. Tears fell from their eyes carelessly.

"Hajimara, (stop already) I'm gonna cry if you cry."

"Noona/Unnie, saranghae."

 

 

 

A/N:

Annyeong! She's not leaving just yet! But, now I'm not so sure about the Seohan couple. I really feel like Seohyun's taller than Luhan. It really seems like it. It just keeps tickling my brain about it. So, I think it's Lufany now. Sorry for all the Seohan shippers! Mian! And, comment corner is not here today since no one really commented. :( Has anyone watched Answer me 1997?! GAAAAAHHHHH! WATCH IT! And has anyone watched Haeundae Lovers, or To The Beautiful You?!?!? WATCHED IT!!!!!!!!!!! KYAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!! WATCH IT ON DRAMAFEVER!!!!! DRAMAFEVER.COM, YO! Okay. Ppyong! :P

P.S: The e-mail I put up there might work, guys. I don't know. But maybe you could try it out. JK.