Horrible... Just... Horrible...

The Huntresses

(A/N: Chapter 1... Hope you like it!!!!)

 

                    "Hey! Wake up, NOOOOONAAA!!!" a voice screamed. 

  

                   "Ssshhh! I'M SLEEPING HERE." I said sternly. I sat up and saw my little brother. I softened at his scared look. 

"Noona's sorry, Kevin. I didn't mean to. Noona's just a grumpy person in the morning." I said softly. I chuckled softly. Today was the day I had to leave America. To leave Kevin and Jessica and Krystal? I just...Gah! I'm gonna cry. I looked at Kevin. He had a confused face on.

"Morning? It's 1 o'clock, noona! You're supposed to go to school with your gifts in 10 minutes!!" Kevin yelled at me. WHAT?! IT'S 1:00?!?!?!?!?!?! NOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!! I quickly got out of bed and ran toward the bathroom. Wait! I have to fold my blan---. I turned back to see Kevin folding my blanket and tidying everything up. I smiled and turned to the bathroom. I brushed my teeth and washed my face, and applied some BB Cream on. Just a dab. I combed my wavy brown hair. Hmmm. Should I dye my hair red? I heard it was hard for an Asian person to pull off... Maybe when I get to Korea. Afterall, I'm not just Asian, I'm Korean-American! Haha. Ahh, I'm so funny. 

"NOOOOONNNNAAAAAAAA!!!!! YOU'VE BEEN IN THERE FOR 2 MINUTES LAUGHING BY YOURSELF. MY NOONA'S GONE CRAZYYYYY!!!!!" Kevin yelled. I opened my door a peek and glared at him as he was rolling on the floor laughing his off. *Oh, his  will  come off.* I thought. I sneakily tiptoed super fast to him and started tickling him. 

"BUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!! NOONA~!!!!!!!! STOP...TICKLING...ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HELP!!!! OMMAAAAA!!!!!!! NOONA'S INSAAAAAANE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" he yelled. I stopped tickling upon hearing the rush of footsteps. The wicked little 4 year old didn't notice and thought I was still tickling him when I was on my bed, flipping through a SHINee SUJU Collab magazine or something.

"Erm, Miss, Mister? Are you, uhm, alright?" floor 1's master maid asked. I turned to look at the maid.

"What? Can't I read a magazine while my little bro is laughing on the floor? Dear family time, it's called, thank you very much." I spat coldly in Korean. Since the maid was American, she couldn't understand a thing. 

"WHAT I MEAN IS WHY AREN'T YOU ON THE 1ST FLOOR? Hello?! Common sense, head maid of floor 1! Who's cleaning the stove for me to cook on?! I don't cook on a dirty stove." I said coldly in English. I glared at the maid and flipped my hair carelessly and cooly. 

"Hello? Go take the elevator. It's right there!" I yelled pointing to the other end of the room. Karina walked obediently to the elevator. She pressed floor 1 on the button thing and the door opened. She turned around, scared. As the elevator door closed, my face unstiffened and I immediately softened. *God! Tiffany, why are you such a jerk?!* I scolded myself. 

"Noona. That's too much. Stop when you need to, noona. It's getting out of hand." the 4 year old boy silently walked to my room door and went to the the elevator . *Great. Even my little brother doesn't like me. Really, though. He sounds like he's older than me! He studies way more than me. Ugh. Gotta catch up to him.* I thought. I sighed and went to the bathroom again. I took a hairtie and tied up my side bangs in an apple style hair. I sighed. I'm going to leave everyone I love in 8 hours, and I just made everyone hate me. 

 

y, free and single I'm ready to. Bingo. y free and single I'm ready to. Bingo.

 

My phone rang. Aww man. I missed the last minute of school! I ran to my Samsung Galaxy S3 and picked up.

"What?!" I spat coldly, not knowing who it was. 

"Yo, I thought was the ice princess." Jessica said. I sighed sadly and blew at tiny strips of hair on my face. 

"Sica, you have no idea! I'm just so---! GAH! I can't stop being a jerk! It's just hard, you know. Ever since, Shin Sekyung! UGH. I'm supposed to be Fashion King's main! I AM! But whatever! She just had to go on and try out to! They gave me a 10, too! But Sekyung had to be so last minute! I can't! ARGH. I HATE HER!!!!" I screamed into the phone. 

"Yo, Tiff,  stop and breathe. Okay? Now tell me. What happened that you got so mean on and softened later?" Sica said. She knows me so well. I explained what had happened with Kevin, me, and Karina.

"Girl,  Korea might soften you, you know! Go. Have fun over there! Come back with my IU CD and Boy Band collection as well as the Star King DVD Collection, special edition including Britian-Korean girl." she blabbed on and on until I heard Krystal's voice. 

"YAH! UNNIE! Fany's probably sleeping right now. It's my turn to talk!" Krystal yelled while taking out her Driod. *Damn right!* I thought.  

"You wouldn't dare interrupt my call." Sica said. 

"Yes I would and I WILL." Krystal said, going all gangstah on Sica. 

"YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!!!!!! TIFF, DON'T PICK U----- *y free and single I'm ready to----* " was all I heard.

I slid the 'accept' button and said,"Hi, Krys!" 

"Ayo, whaddup! Tiff, you're going to come back with my kpop boy band merchandise, aren't you?" Krystal said greedily. I frowned.

"YAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!! I WANT A NORMAL CONVO WITHOUT ANY MERCHANDISE WHATEVER!!!!!!!!" I yelled into the phone. I  hufffed and threw my phone. I stood up and grabbed a dart and aimed for the bulls eye. It went all the way through into the wall and outside. I sighed at my strength. I searched for the room phone for service and called the guy who fixes stuff. What?! I don't know his name. Bob the Builder or something.

"Excuse me? PICK UP!!!!"

"Yes?" a masculine voice asked. 

"Hang on, I'll j-j-j-just fix it m-m-myself." I stuttered. Oh god. He has got to be hot. I never knew a hunk worked in my house! 

ButKnock Knock

"WHO IS THERE?!" I yelled. The door opened. A guy with glasses and a pink shirt and pink shoes and pants. He also had pink braces. Ewww!!!

"Hello, milady." he said. 

"EWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!! GET OUT! OUT OUT OUT!" I yelled. I ran to the door and slammed it on him. I put my body against it and slid down. I have never seen something so horrible in my life.

 

A/N:

Hi, guys! So the first chapter of The Huntresses is here. I decided, an interactive story would be so. So much work. I don't like a lot of work. I'm so sorry if you were anticipating the interactive part! :( But anyway, how was the  chapter? Do you like it? Comment please! Oh, and here is comment corner!:

@amanthapayne: Maybe. Just. Maybe. 

@asianeatthericeMaybe............I don't think they suit each other the best though, you know. 

@lakaransahrawi89I did!!! Yay! Hoped you liked chapter 1!

@Nara1214Like I said with all the other Krisfany shippers: MAYBE. 

@FrappuccinoKellyBig maybe as well. I already have two couples down. I just need someone to pair Tiffany up with... So it SeoHan, and Taehyun. Seohyun<3Luhan Baekhyun<3Taeyeon!

See you guys! Ppyong :)