Then we kissed

What is so Good about Changmin?

Hi, for this chapter I created some good points for Changmin that I'll use in the fic, but are not related to the real Changmin (at least is what I think)
The blood letter is a real case, but not involving Changmin. It happened with Lee Joon of MBLAQ. The content of the letter was my idea though.
Anyway, I hope you like this chapter. Please forgive my grammar mistakes. Ah, I had a problem with the poster of this fic but I'm trying to solve it.

Enjoy! ^^

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

What should I do?! What should I do?! Desperation was spreading through my face in a quick period of time. Blood vanished from my cheeks. Maybe I could try to take my cell phone back before Changmin noticed. If I went soundlessly, there might be a chance. But what if he looked at me? Or worst, what if he was kind of.... ? OMG!
Just imagining about his body made me feel like a ert.

“Yoojin, is everything alright?” Changmin’s voice came from behind and startled me. How long has he been standing there, looking at me?

New clothes had attached a fresh, clean and beautiful image to him. For a moment my eyes looked anywhere but his figure. My lungs forgot how to keep its normal work.

“Hehe, What?! Did I take your breath away?” His perfect teeth glistening from my blank face and frozen state.

Suddenly I realized that I had been in the same position since the incident happened which means I was on my knees, indicating that I was searching for something.

An idea came to my mind.

I swiftly detached one of my bright, pink earring – luckily it was hidden by few strands of my hair - and softly, but quickly threw it a few meters away from me. Maybe I was a ninja in a former life because Changmin didn't notice my movement at all.

“I lost my earring......” I mumbled as I moved my head one side to another, pretending to be occupied by searching for my earring. Although I wanted, I couldn’t tell him the truth – Oh Changmin, I’m so sorry, I dropped my cell phone and it recorded you while you were changing your clothes. I swear I didn’t do it on purpose. Funny isn’t it?!

My first meeting with Changmin had been unexpected but what words would be able to describe this kind of situation?

“Have you lost it? Don’t worry I will help you.” He cheerful said and leaned to initiate his search with me. I wouldn’t have mind if it wasn’t by the fact that he bent exactly where my cellphone laid on.

“Wait!!!”

I yelled, stretching my right arm as long as I could and threw myself at Changmin with the intention to make him stop before it was too late, before he saw my cell phone on the floor. I guess I used all the strength stored in my body, which proved to be unnecessary because I crashed in his chest. If it weren’t by his two strong arms encircled in my waist I would have fallen in the cold, uninviting floor.

Due to our proximity I conclude one thing:

8-) Changmin has a strong and warm body.

I blushed at my own thought and then looked up at his confused face.

“What happened?” He asked concerned by my mental healthy now. I don’t blame him though.

“Sorry, is just that……….aren’t you hungry?” He nodded unsure of what I was implying with my sentence. “So, if we stop to search for my earring, it will take long time. Let’s eat first. Besides, I’m hungry too.” A sly smile appeared in my lips as I completed my explanation. I was proud of myself for creating a convincible lie in a mere of seconds.

“Okay, let’s go.” Changmin shouted happily accepting my invitation. The idea of searching my earring vanished by now.

I made sure we quickly got out of the room and dashed towards the corridors. When I felt we were finally safe, I let he led me to the cafeteria. The idea of eating now wasn't a completely lie, I was hungry.

As soon as we entered in there, I gasped at how big it was and how the smell of food was driving me crazy.

“Hehe, did you like it? Since I’m from DBSK I have a V.I.P card from this place. It allows me to take how much food I want without paying them. Isn’t it awesome?” He pointed at a shiny golden card he was holding with his left hand. Huge letters passed the message: Changmin, VIP – free meals.

“Let’s take a seat.” Changmin took my hand and led me to an empty table near an enormous, clean glass that worked as a window. It gave us a beautiful image of the city, but mainly the deep blue sky. It was a sunny and bright day.

“Wow, today the sun is shining on us. What a wonderful day!” I beamed as the rays of the sun hit lightly on my face. I loved warm days because they made me feel happy inside.

“My purpose isn’t to spoil your moment but tonight it will rain, be sure about it.” Changmin stated as he moved his left arm to call the waiter who seemed bothered by being interrupted in his flirtation strategic towards a waitress – his partner.

“How can you be so sure? I bet it will be a warm, comfortable night!” I replied confident about my opinion.

He arched his eyebrow. “I’ll tell you a secret: but you have to promise that it will stay between you and me, okay?” He signed for me with his index finger, as if wanting me to get closer so he would be able to tell me in an appropriate low tone of voice. I did what he was expecting me to do.

“I can predict climate, especially when it comes to climate changes. There is no scientific base or anything, is just my sixth sense, if I can call it that.” He completed his sentence winking at my confused and doubtful face.

“Oh, come on. Do you think I’ll believe in you? What kind of joke is it now?”

Finally the flirty waiter came to our table. His annoyed face suddenly disappeared when he realized who would be his costumer. Apologize oozed from his face.

“If you forgive my interference miss, Sr. Changmin is always correct about the weather. He never missed any of his predicts, even the ones which seemed unbelievable. Everyone here can confirm it for you.” The waiter got in our conversation but he made Changmin’s words true.

With doubts I decided to take this tip too:

9-)Changmin has a sixth sense about climate changes

I guess I’ll have to wait until night......

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The food was so good. The desserts.......so yummy. I bet heaven would be filled with kinds of candies that I tasted earlier in the cafeteria. Moreover, Changmin paid everything for me. Amazing isn’t it? I should find some way to return his kindness towards me.

When I thought that my day couldn’t get any better, the worst came. Why it had to happen at this moment? I was so happy! When I refer to worst I mean the meeting we had while we returned to Changmin’s special room.

In front of us with a explicit shocked face was SeungAh the b**** (betrayer).

Our meeting happened too quickly, we abruptly hit on each other as we walked in the corridor. She didn’t hide her surprise along with discomfort by seeing us together. But it didn’t bother me at all. What really intrigued me was the fact that she didn’t seem to notice me, her eyes were fixed on Changmin. She held some serious grudge against him.

Definitely something wasn’t right.

“Kim SeungAh.” I said harshly and unfriendly.

“Park Yoojin.” She imitated me, finally taking notice of my figure.

“As I can see, you have managed to pull off of the trick I’ve played on you. Congratulations. Just to let you know, my motives had nothing to do with you, but since fate decided to put you in my way I had to do what was necessary.” Tension grew around us as she narrowed her eyes, planning something while she held Changmin’s figure in her view. I didn’t like her actions so I decided to interfere.

“Why didn’t you accept Jaejoong? I would be truly happy if he was my partner.” Sincerity laid behind every word I had said.

At the beginning, if it wasn’t’ by the bet I would be jumping with joy if my partner was Jae. He was one of the hottest guy I could ever think of. Yet, although this feeling existed on me, something had changed along the day. Spending my time with Changmin had showed me how little I knew about him and how much I was losing from it.

10-)Changmin is an interesting person.

“If I counted just on luck I would never be able to fulfill my wishes of love.” Her tone now was dangerous. I took a step back in precaution. I guess she didn’t notice but Changmin swiftly snatched his hand inside the pocket of his jacket and started to deal an unknown number in his cell phone.

“Love?” I asked puzzled by her words. Was SeungAh that kind of crazy fans DBSK had around the world? The ones that I had mentioned would be able to attack him in ual ways. I focus my eyes on Changmin’s face yet his expression was frozen and still. He must be trying to remember who SeungAh was. She decided to answer my question by yelling - each word that came to was filled with venom and sorrow.

“Yes, Love! Don’t you remember me, Shim Changmin? Of course you wouldn’t, why in the world the famous, wealthy, hot singer would waste his precious time on a useless girl like me? Yet, I’ll give you one more chance!”

As she spilled every word her face contorted with the obsessed love she felt. I didn’t know she could be so scary. To my surprise, Changmin remained calm. I guess he was already used to it. Once you are famous, you get used to meeting every type of person, includding the ones you didn't believe they existed.

SeungAh opened her purse and took out a white envelop with her trembling hands. She offered the content for Changmin holding it with both hands and bowing in sign of respect.

How confusing she was, at first she screams and now she bows?!

Changmin hesitated for a moment, yet he decided to accept it. I curious look at it and impatiently waited for him to open the letter. I supposed it was a love letter.

“Oh.....” As soon as he opened the letter he gasped and threw it to the floor with a face that held a mix of disgust, repulse and horror.

From what I read by peeking the content:

Shim Changmin,
I love you, never forget that.
My life without you is empty and useless.
We are destined together.
You and me.
Forever.
Oh SeungAh

“What happened? Didn’t you like it? I wrote it with my own blood as you can see......” SeungAh lifted her left arm and showed us her cut wrist.

I felt as if the whole food I had eaten earlier was returning to my throat. I couldn’t stand looking at the sight of the paper stained with red letters so I avoid it with my eyes as much as possible. SeungAh surely needed some mental help. Changmin agreed with my opinion.

“Oh SeungAh, I remembered you now. You are the crazy fan who just doesn't stop stalking me. Leaving thousands of messages on my cell phone, sending billions of presents, love letters, offending every actress or singer that get near me. How Boram allowed you in the fanfic contest?! She did a pretty mistake. You need treatment. What you feel for me isn’t love! It’s some weird obsession that will only destroy you day by day. Think about it again.”

He finally erupted, making SeungAh and I stunned. His serene face was gone, giving place to a hurtful expression. Although Changmin’s tone was harsh and cold, I guess it was better this way. Even if he had hurt her now, it would wake her up to life. She couldn’t carry on with that obsession.

Neither could Changmin.

And deeply inside, neither could I.

“I hope you can think about what I told you and find another meaning to your life. You are young and intelligent, you deserve a better life. Now let’s go Yoojin.”

Changmin turned his back to SeungAh - who kept her head low trying to hide her pain and sadness - and motioned for me to go with him. I pitied SeungAh for a moment as my eyes quickly glanced at her and then took a few steps in Changmin’s direction.

I stopped in my track though. I felt something was wrong. I looked at SeungAh again and what I saw made me gasp in shock and completely disbelief.

Right in front of my eyes, she was holding a knife - she must have hidden in her purse - ready to attack Changmin. I guess she had planned everything in case he rejected her feelings.

“If I won’t have you, no one will!”

It was the last thing I heard before losing my control. My brain stopped and my body took total control of me. I dashed towards SeungAh aiming for her hand. I tried to snatch it before she could do what she had in mind.

“Don’t do this!” I yelled while trying to stop her. I had never been in a real fight before, but I did my best to save Changmin. Adrenaline was running through my body. One wrong move and everything was lost.

“Stop it!” I screamed once again and she diminished her aggressiveness a little. I conclude she was giving up on her awful idea to hurt Changmin.

I was wrong.

Using her strength, with one strong push, she got out of my hold. I tried to catch her again.

“Ah!” I yelped in pain.

Blood.

I felt the cold blade touch my skin leaving a stingy and painful cut. Drops of blood started to flow from my right hand.

Finally my action made SeungAh get out of her trance and realize what she was going to do. Abruptly she dropped the knife and with trembling hands tried to calm herself. She fell on her kness and started to cry.

“Yoojin are you okay? Don't worry they are coming to help you.” Changmin hurried to stand by me and placed his hand on my back to comfort me. They? Who was Changmin referring to?

“Ah. It hurts.” I gripped tightly onto my right hand, trying to make it less painful.

Suddenly we heard noises. In a blink of eyes a group of people appeared filling the corridor. Among of them were huge bodyguards who took hold of SeungAh and nurses ready to take care of me. They surrounded us and started to apply medicine on my hand, ceasing my pain. I guess I know who Changmin was calling when he dialed in his cell phone.

11-)Changmin is a wise person

“I’m so sorry.” We heard SeungAh whisper before the huge bodyguards took her out of our view. I sighed in relief. In the end, everything had ended in a good way.

I stared at my bleeding hand.

Okay, not so good way. But then I darted my eyes to Changmin’s preoccupied face. At least he was okay.

“It’s done. Luckily, the cut isn’t too deep, try not to move this hand very much.” The nurse told me before bowing politely and returning to her own room. My hand was wrapped with gauze and looked clean now.

“I’m so sorry Yoojin. You got hurt because of me.” Changmin’s voice was low and apologetic. He took my wrapped hand slightly and with much care.

“I’m such an idiot. Guys usually save the girls, yet I didn’t do anything while you were fighting with her Fighting for me.” He stopped his sentence by softly bending down and kissing my hand.

“Hey, who said only guys could fight and save others in order to be the hero?” I complained to lift his mood. For some reason, I hated seeing Changmin sad or bothered. I needed him to give me the perfect and warm smile that only he was able to. I guess he read my thoughts. His face lightened.

“So, thank you for saving me my heroine.” He mocked me with his happy tone, before getting closer and leaning to whisper in me ear. “I owe you. Ask me anything that I will do it for you.” His husky voice along with his lips gently touching my ear made me shiver and blush.

‘You don't really need to-“ My words stopped when I felt Changmin’s hand slowly touch my face with tenderness. I opened my eyes widely as he cupped my chin. My eyes focused on his intense gaze.

“This is your reward for saving me.” He whispered before leaning closer and closer to my face. I could feel his hot breath near my lips as my heart thumped faster each centimeter that disappeared from our proximity. I closed my eyes and waited until I felt a pair of warm lips touch mine.

My first kiss.

It was just a slightly brush of our lips, in the beginning, but our kiss got deeper. I felt Changmin’s tongue gently my lower lip and gasped at it. He took the opportunity and deepened the kiss. His tongue got in to explore every corner of my mouth. Surprised at first, I felt like melting right now. I never knew a kiss could be so good.

12-)Changmin is a good kisser.

But then, he abruptly stopped and our lips disconnected a little. My eyes protested the distance that created from our faces but I tried to pretend it was okay.

“I’m sorry, I forgot to ask you if I could kiss you.” He said, trying to control the undeniable lust he held in his eyes. Even though he had this desire to kiss me, he still wanted to be polite and gentle to ask my permission.

“Is it okay for you?” He asked with care and concern. He knew I wouldn't refuse him though.

I smiled in return.

“Let’s finish what you started.”

I said in a shy voice, with bright pink cheeks, answering his question.

Then we kissed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yay, just two more chapters (it's a short fic - 5 chapters). But I promise they will be good XD

*What will happen with Yoojin's cell phone?
*Do you think Changmin and Yoojin will already live their happy ending?

Stay Tunned
^-^