It's Over

What is so Good about Changmin?

Hi, sorry for the time without an update. I hope this long chapter can make up for it^^

For this chapter I added a little bit of drama because next one will be the final chapter, can you believe it? It's a short fic XD

Please forgive my grammar mistakes and enjoy it ^^

---------------------------

Have you ever felt as if you were living in a dream? As if too much good things were happening and you really can’t say what have you ever done to deserve such bless? Well I should say yes for both questions, specially the second – thinking that I only knew Changmin for his height! What a fool I was...

“Yoojin, are you listening to me?” I snapped out from my line of thoughts when he called me. I blinked twice before looking at his eyes. “Sorry, I was daydreaming again.” He replied with a little pat in my head and at the same time using this opportunity to mess with my hair. I whined a little but it didn’t stop Changmin. He was enjoying his time with me as much as I was while we talked about useless topics, sitting in a sofa of some room inside of this huge building.

“So, I was talking about this!” He put one shiny golden ticket in front of my eyes with three big letters forming the V.I.P word. “Next month we will hold a performance in this city so I'm going to give one special ticket for you. It gives you free way to the backstage of our show and chairs from the first line to get a better view of us. Usually I gave them to my family, but there’s always a few that end up free. Congratulations Park Yoojin, you can now witness the show of the best boy band you have ever seen in your life.” Changmin hit his chest with his hand in a fist form as if proud of being part of the DBSK. I rolled my eyes at his playful act.

“There is one more present for you. As you can see we are almost at dinner time which means the day is fading away...” He sighed as he pronounced the last words. I felt a little sad too. Then he added.” Knowing how you girls would feel, Boram decided to make the ending of our fan-meeting a memorable moment. She booked one of the most respected and expensive restaurant for the five of us from DBSK and the five...I mean the four girls who won the contest.” Unconsciously I gazed at my wrapped hand when he corrected the number of girls who would take part in the dinner then I glanced at my watch.

18:00

“Okay, let’s get going. It was settled that we should catch up with the others in the waiting room, you know, the room where you first met Boram.” Pictures of the room started to play in my mind. I smiled at him and offered my hand. “Would you this young and lovely lady?” I smiled playful at him.

“My pleasure.”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We walked side by side with our hands linked. Judging by the warm sensation I had, Chagmin was terrible wrong about what he had said earlier. There was no doubt about having a comfortable night.

“Changmin, I think you should adjust your sixth sense about climate changes because it isn’t working properly.” I said between a smile. It didn’t change his face though. He was still pretty sure tonight was going to rain.

“You can write it on your notebook, tonight is going to rain. But don’t worry, I’ll be right beside you holding an umbrella so you won’t be wet.” I felt touched by his words. When I opened my mouth to thank him loud noises interrupted me. In fact it consisted of numerous and different voices as we were reaching the room where everyone should meet before the dinner.

“Finally the last couple arrived! Thanks God, I’m starving!” Yoochun complained but in a light mood. That should be his way of informing that we had arrived to the other people inside the room. I had to hold my breath while looking at DBSK in front of me. All of them were so flawless, beyond perfection.

“What about your hands, hum? I can see the fan-meeting turned to be more than a simple conversation. I am not wrong am I Changmin?” Jaejoong inquired keeping his gaze at our connected hands. I blushed lightly at the comment but Changmin remained calm. “Everybody here knows what happened with us in the corridor.” I guess everyone heard our screams or saw the mess SeungAh did because silence found its place after Changmin’s sentence. Some of the girls tried but realized it was impossible not to stare at my wrapped hand. Uncomfortable by the situation created I decided to bring another subject.

“Um, before we go to the restaurant what do you think of taking a photo of us together?” I pointed this idea hoping they would be happy about it. It would be a great recordation for us. Besides I needed some proofs that today was part of my life and not just another dream. I was certain about next week I would probably be debating with myself whether it had really happened with me or not.
Last and certainly my least reason to do it was to show this picture to JinAh.

“Brilliant idea Changmin’s girl.” Yunho’s voice echoed through the room. Everyone laughed at my embarrassment.

Minutes later the only sound that could be heard was the click of cameras trying to take the best shots from each one of us individually or in group.

“Yoojin, do you have a camera? We can take pictures of us together what do you think?” Changmin whispered softly in my ear. He wanted to make sure I was the only person to hear it.

“Oh, we can take pictures with my cell phone. Its quality is quite amazing.” I said and abruptly touched my left side – the side where I usually carry my purse with everything I need: papers, tissues, chocolate, mirror, make-up and my cellphone. Changmin followed my movement and understood what it meant. “Don’t move, I will take it for you.” Before I could utter a sound he was already gone. Well I guess he noticed that I forgot my purse on the other room.

“Hey, Changmin’s girl wouldn’t you want to take a look at the photos we took?” It was Yoochun. I guess I could say why he was considered the player among the guys here. His friendly and outgoing way were points that stood out on him. I beamed at him and approached the girl who had the camera with most of our photos. She handed the camera to me while she went after Jaejoong to try another conversation with him. It was quite obvious that Yoochun's partner was more interested in Jaejoong. Besides, Jaejoong was somewhat alone – SeungAh should be far away by now – therefore a good opportunity for her.

During the slide of photos I paused at one which contained the whole group but with one slight difference: my eyes were frozen on Changmin and his were glued on me. His gaze held caring and tenderness.

“You two got pretty close in these short period of time didn’t you? I’ve never seen this look on his face. I can feel love in the air.” I smiled as a reply to what Yoochun had just said.

“Talking about that guy, where is he?” he sounded a bit surprised about how long Changmin was taking. “If I remember he went to take the cell phone that I forgot on his room. How could I forget such an important thing right?” I asked not expecting an answer, but suddenly I remembered the reason.

And I screamed.

“AH!!!!”

“Are you okay?” Yoochun’s sentence sounded farther and farther each second passing by. My brain could only picture possible expressions that would be appearing on Changmin’s face. Panic was clearly written in my face.

“I need to go after him.” Before he could utter a sound I was already dashing through the corridors, desperately searching for hints of where was the room.

Please if miracles happens, save me! Don’t allow Changmin to see my cell phone! Although I was praying inside, I knew my chances were tiny and weak. If Changmin hadn’t showed up for this whole time, it meant one thing: he had seen it.

As I turned the corridor something made me stop. I was scared. “Come on Yoojin, you can do it!” I fanned myself a few times and took a great amount of air to calm my lungs. Then, as fast as I could I firmly grabbed the handle of the door and turned it open. I thought I was prepared for the worst.

I was wrong though.

Changmin quickly turned his head to my direction with the intention to see who had appeared to disturb his thoughts. For the first time his eyes turned cold and extremely upset when he realized from whom belonged the silhouette: me.

“Chan…Changmin?!” I didn’t know if my sentence was a question or a statement.

“Park Yoojin.” His voice was harsh and hurt. For a few minutes no sound was made by us, except for our breaths. Mine was short and fast while Changmin’s was long and painfully. My eyes moved slowly to his face then to his trembling hands holding my cell phone. Had he come to assumptions like I had been praying to not happen?

“Why?”

His gloomy tone got me.

“Why did you do this to me Park Yoojin?”

My lips got dry as I searched the correct words to say to him. But what was worse: I didn’t even know what kind of assumptions Changmin had came up with. Maybe he thought I was a stalker recording an idol while he changed his clothes?! Or I was some kind of uncovered paparazzi ready to spread hot pictures of his personal life? My trance of thoughts abruptly stopped when he stretched his right arm in my direction allowing me to take back my cell phone. My fingers worked slowly.

Click
Play

“Hi JinAh, guess what?! I won the bet! I’m with Changmin now!” I watched myself waving to the screen of the cell phone as if I was talking with the real JinAh. An unwanted familiar sensation started to grow inside my body as adrenaline flew in my system. “And there is more….” Then Changmin’s suddenly popped out of nowhere making it hard to suppress a scream – if I wasn’t in a troubled situation, I could have spent my entire life just watching this beautiful sight - Everything got worse when his hands travelled from his toned upper body to the zipper of his jeans. In a swiftly movement his pants fell on the floor and at the same time I shut my eyes tightly together and dropped my cell phone. Due to my actions the cell phone hit the ground and broke in two pieces.

“It seems you broke your piece of work...what a shame! Were you intending to sell this video? Oh, wait, there’s a better option, you can blackmail me.”

What should I say to defend myself? What could I do to recover his trust? What I had to do to prove the truth to him?

“Another question Park Yoojin, who is JinAh? And what kind of bet did you make before coming here? Let me guess, maybe you said you would pretend to be in love with me so you could kiss me and maybe record it too.” He pointed every idea that came to his mind without caring how much it was hurting me. His sarcastic tone of voice, his body expression and his eyes that found me repulsive, almost disgusting. Everything seemed like a knife cutting my flesh, heading towards my heart.

“Changmin you misunderstood what you saw. It isn’t as it seems, let me explain.”

“What is there to explain?” He yelled now. The person in front of me too different from the gentle and caring one that had shared a kiss with me not long ago.

“Disappear from my life.”

I felt a pang of pain hit my heart strongly and quickly. Was it true? About seconds my whole dream had become a nightmare! With longs steps Changmin was approaching my frozen body. Since I had stayed glued near the door he would have to pass near me in order to get out of the room. He was getting away from me, forever.

“Please.”

Was all managed to say when he stopped by my side. Our eyes looking in opposite directions. Then I slightly touched his right hand in a last attempt to keep him by my side. In a soft and almost inaudible whisper he pronounced the last words I would hear from him.

“From now on I’m denying every feeling I might have had towards you."

My energy vanished as soon as he said those painful words. I ended up falling on my knees. It didn’t seem to bother him as he walked away from me.

“I’m sorry.”

I whispered as he marched towards the end of the corridor. I stood there, on my knees similar a statue. I didn’t feel the time passing by as I stayed there with a blank face looking at nothing.

Suddenly an unwanted flashback started to play in my mind.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“CHANGMIN IS MINE!!!”

“Wow, I didn’t know I was so desired by girls like this.”

Who said that?!

I jerked my head following the direction of the mysterious voice and gasped. Shock was visible in my eyes. Standing a few inches from me with a bright smile was the person who I apparently didn’t know anything about but that would change my entirely life: Shim Changmin.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“This is your reward for saving me.” He whisper before leaning closer and closer to my face. I could feel his hot breath near my lips as my heart thumped faster each centimeter that disappeared from our proximity. I closed my eyes and waited until I felt a pair of warm lips touch mine.

My first kiss.

It was just a slightly brush of our lips, in the beginning, but our kiss got deeper. I felt Changmin’s tongue gently my lower lip and gasped at it. He took the opportunity and deepened the kiss. His tongue got in to explore every corner of my mouth and I melted at this kiss.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
End of flashback

“Changmin!!!”

It felt as if my legs had their own lives because in a few minutes I had already dashed after him. We couldn’t end in this awful situation. I had to try just one more time. I was almost reaching the main door where he should be waiting for the bus to take DBSK and their guests to the restaurant. I pushed the door with the still remaining energy and widened my eyes.

No one.

They had already gone. The tiny piece of hope that still insisted on living inside of me crashed in million pieces. My feet took shy paces as I moved my head desperatly from one side to another without knowing what to do. Suddenly, drops of water started to flow,wetting my cheeks, then my lips.

Was I crying?

Strands of my hair grew watery too. Slowly I closed my eyes and enjoyed the strange situation involving me. I was slowly soaking myself into a sorrow embrace. Every part of my body was getting wet and cold. I curved myself and hugged my knees like a shell.

“It’s raining….”

I muttered to myself. Someone please take this awful pain inside of me! Someone please make it disappear! Someone...

“Park Yoojin, are you okay?” A soft voice snapped me from my trance state. I weakly turned my head to my right side to find Boram, the manager of the contest holding an umbrella above my fragile form, protecting me from the merciless rain.

Protecting me....from the rain?!

Flashback
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We walked side by side with our hands linked. Judging by the warm sensation I had, Chagmin was terrible wrong about what he had said earlier. There was no doubt about having a comfortable night.

“Changmin, I think you should adjust your sixth sense about climate changes because it isn’t working properly.” I said between a smile. It didn’t change his face though. He was still pretty sure tonight was going to rain.

“You can write it on your notebook, tonight is going to rain. But don’t worry, I’ll be right beside you holding an umbrella so you won’t be wet.”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Within a second I broke down crying my heart out. I couldn’t hold it anymore. The pain was so unbearable that I passed out and collapsed on the cold floor after murmuring my last words.

“It’s over!”

-------------------------

-What will happen with Yoojin and Changmin? Happy Ending?
-Next chapter is the last ^^
Stay tuned!