BONUS!

Rumors
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hi, everyone!!!! Here's a little bonus for my lovely readers. I was surprised that you guys loved my stories, I was worried that you guys might say it was .. or the PDA was better.. anyhow thank you so much! In return here's my gratitude... PS: Anyone can guess who's the narrator in this story? please tell me who do you think it was.. I bet you guys were shocked to figure who's point of view it was lol..

 

 

Xx

Tick tock.. Tick tock tick… the clock said as I patiently waiting for his arrival.  It’s past 10 in the evening and his not here yet. Tick tock.. Tick tock tick… was all what I can hear, as I wait patiently.

Tick tock tick, tick tock… the door opened and it caught my attention..  Hoping it was him, but Seungri was the one at the door, giving me a sad smile, as always he does.

“Waiting for him?” He asked, as I ignored him, as I always do.  Seungri reached for me, trying to comfort me, but I gave him a look that made him back out. He sighed, “You’re driving crazy” he finally said, and left the room… and it was all me again.

Tick tock.. Tick tock tick…

It was been two years when Jiyong and her admitted their relationship in public, and until now I can’t accept it. I was heartbroken because I thought I was the only one in his heart, but that was all a lie. One day he came to me, and told me about his girlfriend… My heart was shattered in many pieces; after that incident, I ignored him as long as I could, but it was hurting more when I know for myself it was hurting him too.

Tick tock tick…

The door opens again, this time it was Bom who came to me. Who was smiling trying to cheer me up.  

“You look gloomy,” She pointed out, as she grabbed the paper that Jiyong was using to compose his songs, “Want something to eat?” She asked, as I ignored her. With that she left, leaving me again in the empty studio.

Tick tock…

Jiyong was looking pale these pass month, and of course I was always there to cheer him up; and his supposedly girl friend was nowhere to be found,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter