Breaking News!

Rumors
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was been two good years since the chaotic year of the heedragon’s shippers. Until now everyone was astounded from the footage of the famous Big Bang’s leader and one of the maknae of the Wonder Girls.  Ever since that day, some kpop artist also admitted their secret relationship among other celebrities in public. Unluckily, some of them ended their relationship too soon. Therefore every movements of our favorite couple were continuously been watch by many satisfied and jealous fans.

Today, Wonder Girls were currently and successfully promoting not only in United States or South Korea, but also some countries like Japan and Taiwan. In the other hand, Big Bang was having a great record deal from winning an award in the United Kingdom, and currently having their world tour around the world,

Thanks to these legendary groups, Kpop was everywhere!

… But this was not the end of the story, Rumors has it all.

Magazines, Newspapers, Forums, and bloggers… everyone was gossiping about this famous couple…

Breaking News: Wonder Girl's Sohee and Big Bang's G-Dragon are calling it a quit after their two years of relationship!

Xx

Wonderful’s were thunderstruck about the news. Who won’t be? These lovely unnies and oppas, who were very supportive and ready to start a war for the dearest member of the Wonder Girls, were furious!

According to the representative of YGE, “Kwon Jiyong was spending more time with his label mate than his girlfriend” Vips argued that it was natural, after all Sohee was promoting in the US along with the other Wonder Girls. Wonderfuls shrugged it off, at first, but by the time the news about Jiyong  was involved with some Japanese model, in the meantime of relationship with Sohee, they knew for sure that the famous Big Bang’s leader was indeed a bad news.

VIPs were disappointed although some were a bit happy, it was reported early of 2012 that Ahn Sohee was having a secret affair with Seulong of 2am. Both were seen having a dinner together, and cuddling—well maybe not cuddling.  Wonderfuls defend that it was common for friends to have dinner together, in the meantime, Park Yeeun, the appa figure of the Wonder Girls, pointed that whenever she was having a dinner countless time with different male celebrities, there wasn’t a rumor about it, but when it was about Sohee, they were making big deal about it. Not to mention, when Sohee was having a dinner with her friend since trainee days.

Xx

But before these rumors spread like a wild fire, Kwon Jiyong and Ahn Sohee were seen—from their dearest members and acquaintances perspective—intimate and acting like a newlywed. But why, why these rumors keep spreading?

Xx

January 1, 2012. Today was the broadcast day for the Running Man with Wonder Girl’s Sohee, Fx’s Sulli, Sistar’s Hyorin, Shinee’s Minho, and Super Junior’s Siwon. During the shooting of RM, Sohee was surprised and happy when she was paired up with Kim Jong Gook and Yoo Jae Suk.

Everything went smoothly for Sohee, until when she received a phone call during the recording. Her team mates said it was okay to answer the phone.

While receiving the call, the person on the phone line asked what she was doing by that time and if she has eaten yet. Sohee replied in different manner saying she was shooting for RM, and they probably going to eat something during the shooting which makes the listener laughed.

As Sohee hang up the phone, she quickly mentioned that it was her appa who called, and how her appa loves the RM shows which made Jae Suk and Jong Gook happy. As the rest of the shooting went passed, Sohee was happy that no one realized that it was Jiyong who actually called. As she was saying goodbye to the RM’s staff, Jae Suk can’t help but to teased Sohee.

“Sohee-ah, you don’t have to hide it from us” Jae Suk said earning a confused glance from Sohee, “It was Jiyong right.. the phone call… He message me saying to take good care of you” He finally said, as Sohee blushed.

Xx

Kwon Jiyong can’t hide his excitement as he repeatedly watches the movie called, “Wonder Girls at Apollo” although his dearest member can’t help to be annoyed from this actions. According to Seungri, Daesung and him can remember all the lines from the movie, thanks to their leader who was an obsess fan of the wonder girls.

In the meantime, Jiyong was happy knowing that his girl friend can speak better English than him. Although deep inside he was a little worried, about the rise of the popularity of the Wonder Girls in the America.

Back from their homeland, everyone was his enemies. There was Super Juniors’ Kim Heechul who doesn’t know how to shut up about his undying love to Sohee, Cheundoong Park of Mblaq who acts innocent, but deep inside, he was plotting something to make them, jiyong and sohee, break up, and that L.Joe guy from Teen Top who happened to be his loyal fan.  And now he was worried sick just thinking some foreign artist like One Direction, Jonas Brothers, and Justin Beiber might try and still his girl. For goodness sake, Jiyong knows that he can’t defend both of them when that happens… especially when speaking in English was his weakness.

Just the thought of this crazy idea makes the famous dragon annoyed. As he quickly turns of the TV, after watching the Wonder Girl’s movie from the nth time, he grabs his new edition of Korean-English dictionary and start reading it.

Xx

Couple of months later, Big Bang became also the special gue

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter