A Rift

The Girl in the Trash Bag

 

 

Min Hyo sat at the booth as Himchan told her to. She frowned looking around for Himchan, Daehyun or Youngjae. They were the three faces she associated with comfort. She looked up wide-eyed as Jiyong approached her. He sat in the seat before her with a smile. Min Hyo looks away with a pout hoping her guest was one of the three. He laughs as if sensing her emotions.

"Min Hyo, I wanted to help you remember"

".....What does John Calliano mean?"

He laughs, "It's a brand, you used to buy a lot of....bwoh?"

"Your face", she mumbles.

"Mian", he smiles.

"My brother?"

"Seungri? What about him?"

"Tell me", she blushes.

"Seungri is his stage name...Seunghyun is his real name"

Min Hyo looks down at the table feeling her head aching once more. It was as if trying to remember hurt her. Jiyong held her hand trying to calm her the gesture made her head throb even more. Min Hyo swayed in her seat as images formed in her head. Jiyong moved to catch her as she begins to fall gaining the attention of the cafe. He getting pats her cheek trying to wake her slowly her eyes open. She holds her head mumbling something. Jiyong's face lights up hearing her muttering a name. The name she always called Seungri, Seung-ee. She remembered him well she had to call his nickname.

"Min Hyo, do you want to call Seung-ee?"

"Neh", she spoke slowly.

Jiyong happily dialed the younger boy's number informing him of the break through. Seungri happily talked with her finding out she just remembers that nickname but nothing more. After talking to him, Jiyong contacts Himchan letting him know about her break through. Min Hyo asks to go back to the B.A.P dorm Jiyong happily takes her back. Once there Jiyong tries to help her out of the car finding her heading inside without a look back. Min Hyo entered getting a hug from Zelo right away with Youngjae pulling him away. She sees Himchan in the kitchen making something. Daehyun shyly grabs her leading her towards the kitchen to see Himchan's creation. A cake decorated with banana slices.

"Hyung bought the cake me and Daehyun told him to add the banana slices", Zelo smiles.

"Gomawo"

"It's getting hard to get use to how much you're talking", Jongup laughs.

"It's cause Youngjae hyung and Daehyun hyung keep teaching her", Zelo points out.

"I hear you remember your brother"

"Only a name"

"Isn't that enough?"

"Bwoh?"

"Remembering his old nickname is a start", Youngjae tries to explain.

"What was it?"

"Seung-ee"

"Wow! Give me a nickname!", Zelo whines.

"Wae?"

"Noona gives cute nicknames"

B.A.P has the mini party for her remembering her brother. In the morning they go back out to do the show with Big Bang, Idol Family. This time Big Bang gives them mixed greetings making the younger idols a tad confused. Seungri greets them brightly hugging Min Hyo while the other three members give them a neutral greeting. Jiyong however seems to glare at them.

 


____________________________________________________________

(AN)   OMO! Jiyong is upset! He's trying to be understanding as she struggles to regain her memory but he is not happy.

 
@  -vipboss  

~ Jiyong still believes that he and her are still dating even if she doesn't remember him. It's not that anything happened it's just the present situation. Afterall his girlfriend is living with six other guys.