A Plan

The Girl in the Trash Bag

Min Hyo looked around the room she was sharing with Seungri hoping something would make her remember. Nothing, none of it made her think of anything. She examined the room trying to find something to unlock her memories. She only found things that reminded her of B.A.P which made her even more upset. Min Hyo wanted to remember, wanted to know why this Boss person made her want to run for the border. What had happened to her? Why did she end up on B.A.P's lawn? Why could she fight so well? If she could sing like she could then wasn't she a singer like her brother? She had so many questions but no answers. A knock at the door drew her attention, it was Jiyong.

"Hyun Ki, you feeling okay?"

She shrugs looking at the floor.

"I know you can talk", he laughs.

"I just don't feel like it"

"Are you sick?"

"Didn't Himchan tell you?"

"...oh..that"

"How can I do that? Aren't I a singer like you guys?"

"Hyun Ki..."

Jiyong walks over to her sitting her down on one of the bed in the room as he knelt before her. He was trying his best to replace her fear and unease but he only made her feel worse. He was staring at her with such love in his eyes it made her feel so much worse because she didn't hold him in her heart. Min Hyo held B.A.P. in her heart, they had found and took care of her yet here she was at the Big Bang dorm.

"Jiyong, you have a schedule", Taeyang reminds.

"Alright"

"Where's Seung-ee?", Min Hyo manages.

"I'll let him know you want to talk to him", Jiyong smiles.

Min Hyo felt her stomach toss and turn as she waited.

"Hyun Ki? What's wrong?"

"I want to see B.A.P"

"Alright, when?"

"Can I see them now?"

"I guess it's better to do it before hyung gets back"

"Thank you!"

"I'll go call Himchan"

Min Hyo sat on her bed before looking around, she knew she should look her best to see them. Her phone ringing made her jump but something made her want to ignore the bright pink object. She sighs plopping down on the bed answering it freezing as she hears the voice. It was so fimilar yet so different! Min Hyo bit her lip feeling eyes on her as she sat frozen on her bed knowing Seungri was busy talking with Himchan and the others were out taking care of their schedules.

"So Hyunnie, back home? I'm glad you decided to protect your man afterall it would be a shame to hurt such a celeberity just cause you can't listen"

Min Hyo felt the sting of tears on the verge of falling.

"Although now that you're here who will protect those blonde look-a-likes?"

Min Hyo began trembling.

"Oh, Hyunnie....is that your brother I spy in the dorm with you? Maybe we should show him all the things his precious sister has done.....or better yet the media would love to know just what Lee Hyun Ki has done"

"No! Don't hurt Seung-ee!", Min Hyo shouts into the phone.

"Then you know what you have to do"

Min Hyo shakes her head

"Come back to the Boss"

Min Hyo slowly lowers her head.

Seungri slowly enters the room, "Are you alright? I heard you shouting"

"I have to go"

"B.A.P is on their way"

Who will protect the blonde look-a-likes? echoes throught her head. Min Hyo turns away mumbling hoping if she pushing them away maybe then they would be safe. She quickly realized that she had to push more than B.A.P away to keep them safe. Seungri, Jiyong, Taeyang, Daesung and TOP. She couldn't live with herself if Seungri or the others got hurt because of her. She stood up giving an exucse she barely could make out her own words as she started for the door. Min Hyo had to get far away from everyone she cared about and get to this Boss person so that she could ensure everyone's safety.