Next Night

The Girl in the Trash Bag

 

 


"Min Hyo...you want to learn more?", Daehyun shyly offers.

"Daehyun!", she smiles.

Min Hyo nods excitedly before noticing he was blushing. She stares at his face with her own face mere inches away getting more curious as he starts blushing. He has her sit back down so he can start to teach her more words. Young Jae interrupts alerting her that her cell phone was ringing handing her the bright hot pink phone. She has Daehyun help her making Youngjae walk away pouting. Daehyun tells her what to say hoping that would also help her abilities to speak more. Min Hyo answers watching Daehyun's mouth so she could repeat after him.

"Yeobosaeyo", Min Hyo repeats after Daehyun.

"It's Jiyong"

"Jiyong?"

"Are you busy tomorrow?"

Min Hyo looks at Daehyun who refuses to help her hearing it was a man.

"Hyun Ki? I-I mean Min Hyo?"

"Head... hurts"

Jiyong apologizes for bothering her ending the call. She looks at Daehyun who smiles brightly making her blush. Min Hyo leans her head on his shoulder leading him to shyly put his hand on her shoulder pulling her close. She smiles cuddling up to him with her head resting on his chest. He bites his lip feeling her slowly fall asleep on him unsure of what to do. He her hair as he watched her with a soft smile even asleep she was adorable. Young Jae returns to the room and his eyes immediately lock on to Min Hyo. Daehyun blushes looking off to the side as Youngjae glares at him. Himchan appears rescuing Daehyun from Young Jae's silent wrath. Daehyun helps Himchan put Min Hyo to bed all the while trying to avoid Young Jae.

"Himchan Hyung, we know who Noona is but how did she get in the trash bag?"

"If she's Seungri's dongsaeng maybe some fans..."

"Hyung! You're not making sense"

"He might have a point! Fans--"

"Or maybe Min Hyo is involved in something illegal"

"Yah! Jong Up-ah!", Young Jae and Daehyun shout.

"What? She could be"

"Don't jump to such a big conclusion!", Daehyun glares.

"We said it was fans", Young Jae growls.

"I just--"

"Enough! It might not be either but agruing about it doesn't change the fact it happened"

"Mian Yongguk Hyung"

"Whatever put her in the trashbag it must have been scary...", Zelo shivers.

"Min Hyo? Why are you up?"

"Daehyun...", she stretches her arms towards him.

"She might have had a bad dream", Himchan explains.

"Hurt", Min Hyo pouts.

The five members watch Daehyun hug her then take her back to bed. Himchan continues to explain how a fan could have attacked her. After his explaination Jong Up tries to explain his theory expecting to get yelled at by Young Jae for saying bad things about Min Hyo. Himchan notices an unhappy Youngjae staring at the hallway where Min Hyo and Daehyun had just went down. He smiles patting his head trying to comfort him seeing his obvious feelings for Min Hyo. G-Dragon's song Heartbreaker fills the air confusing all but Young Jae. He knew right away that it was Min Hyo's cell phone, he had a good idea of who it was calling as well. He ignored the phone in plain sight hoping that Jiyong would hang up.

"Min Hyo's phone...should we answer it?", Yongguk looks around.

"No, let it ring"

"What if it's her brother?", Jong Up teases.

"It's not"

"How do you know?"

"I just do"

Himchan sighs answering it, "Hello? Min Hyo's phone"

"...Is Hyun Ki there?"

"G-Dragon Sunbaenim? Why are you calling Min Hyo?"

"Can I speak to her?"

"She went to bed but ...sunbaenim?"

"I'm her boyfriend, well before the memory loss"

Himchan glares at Young Jae, "I didn't know that Min Hyo was dating anyone"

"Not was, is"

"Sunbaenim you should consider this a break...it might be easier if you wait till she remembers everything"

"No! I'll...I'll help her"

"Okay then is Seungri sunbaenim helping her as well?"

"He is her brother"

"I guess we can set up a meeting or something"

"Good", Jiyong hangs up.