Chapter 2

Ugly girls are ought to be disliked

Author's POV

CL,Dara and Bom walked in the classroom.Guys immediately surrounded them passing them cards and flowers.

"Go away!Shoo!"Dara yelled at the guys.

They obediently went back to their seats.

"Gong Min Dung!"CL called.

"N-Neh?"Minzy replied with a soft tone.

"You owe me an apology!"

"I...I did?"

"Short term memory?You collided with me that day!"

"Chaesunghamnida!"

"No.You know how much it hurts?Iwant you to run, and hit your bloody head onto that stone wall."

"Neh."Minzy started perspiring and took a deep breathe.

"Gong Minzy stop!YAH!Lee Chaerin!Who are you to do that to Minzy?"Seohyun yelled at CL.

"Who are you to teach me what I am suppose to do, Dung friend?"CL replied.

"YAH!Stop scolding our Queenka!Who are you to even do that?"All the guys said.

"YAH!Queenka?Who is she?A big Bully!Our Seo Joohyun is trying to protect her friend here!"Yonghwa stood up for Seohyun.

Seohyun left them to fight and ran away with Minzy.

"Joohyun.You're the best friend on Earth.I can never thank you!Making friends with a...dung?A dung that is waste, and have nothing, no talents, no looks."

"Minzy!You have talents!You can sing!"

"What for?They would rather hear a hot Queenka with hoarse voice to sing for them then a ugly piece of dung with a better voice to sing for them!"

"NO!If you are willing to prove to them, they will listen to you!Trust me!"

"Mianhae.I can't."

"WAE?"

"No!I can't!"