Chapter 1

Ugly girls are ought to be disliked

Minzy's POV

"Gong Min DUNG!"

Everyday I'll get the same thing when I walk down the hallways.Girls gossiping about my daily dungy hairstyle, and guys shouting Gong Min DUNG at me...

"MINZY!"

OH!The only student that calls me that..."Joohyun!"

"Minzy!You're early today!And...call me Seohyun...but...since we're BFFs, only you can call me Joohyun!!!Kekeke!"Joohyun said hugging me like a little sister.

"Yah!Seo Joohyun!Why are you hanging out with Dung?Stupid..."Jung Yonghwa said.

"YAH!Jung Yonghwa!Stop calling her dung!If she is dung, what are you?Call me Seohyun!Please!"Joohyun said in an angry tone and pulled me away.

"Yah!I...I didn't mean it!Joohyu...Seohyun!"Jung Yonghwa shouted.

I'm certain that he does have a crush on Joohyun huh...

"Babo!How can you stand these idiots calling you dung all day?"Joohyun asked with her eyes turning red and teary.

"Joohyun ah,I'm used to it.Can't you see?I'm just ugly!I am dung!I am GONG MIN DUNG!You should stop hanging around with me!It would make you unpopular and ugly and smelly!Like dung!"I can't believe I said that.I was really sorry.But I did this for Joohyun's good.Yonghwa was right.

I ran to the class immediately leaving Joohyun at the corner folding her arms crying.

Author's POV

"Aish...Gong Minzy...what's wrong with her?"Seohyun talked to herself.

Just when she was about to go to class, Jung Yonghwa led 3 guys to their class.

"Guys, remember that Dung made Seohyun cry.Aim perfectly.Don't hit other girls especially Seohyun.Although these are just paper balls."Jung Yonghwa said to them.

Seohyun did not really care and stood there for a while.

"Wait...What are they doing with the paper balls?I heard 'Dung made Seohyun cry'...What is that suppose to mean?"Seohyun immediately ran up to class, watching the four guys hitting minzy with paper balls calling her Dung and thorowing her stuffs around the class and the whole class seem to be enjoying the 'show'.

"YAH!What on Earth are y'all doing!STOP IT!Minzy didn't make me cry, you're the one, Jung Yonghwa!Because you were bullying her!"She slapped him, took Minzy's things and eturned them to Minzy.

"Thanks."Minzy said with a smile,"Sorry about just now."

"It's fine!"Seohyun replied.