With The Twins (Part I)

I Live In Wonderland

 

chapter eight ; with the twins (part 1)

28k6flk.jpg

"Ari," said two voices.

You looked up to see the twins grinning down at you. You had been looking for them--Suho had given you invitations for the twins to the Red and White balls. "Here you guys go," you said, holding out the invitations.

"Whose ball are you going to?" they asked.

You chewed your lip. "Uh...as of right now, the Red King's."

They tilted their heads. "You don't sound so sure," said Luhan.

"I'm not," you admitted. "He kind of bribed and guilt tripped me into it." You scratched your head, shrugging. "I don't know what to do. I really don't."

They grinned at each other, then leaned in towards you. "Hang out with us instead."

"Aren't you two going to one of the balls?"

They shrugged. "We're not sure."

"We were thinking Kai's," said Luhan.

"But then again," picked up Sehun, "since they're announcing their queens that night, we had an idea."

"Either we seperate and each go to a different ball," Luhan said, only to have the last bit of his sentence finished by his brother. "Or we don't go to either one of them."

"Well that's no fun," you said with a small pout. "But now that you think about it...not going sounds like a good idea." You nodded a few times, then thought of the beautiful dress Kris got you. "But...Kris got me this beautiful dress for the ball."

They rolled their eyes. "Is that what he bribed you with? A dress?"

"Maybe."

"So if we get you a dress, will you hang out with us?" Sehun asked with sparkling eyes, reaching out to lightly brush your hair behind your ear.

You frowned. "You think I can be bought?"

"Then why are you going to the Red King's ball?" he shot back. That shut you up.

"Don't be mean," Luhan said with a slight frown, scolding his brother. "Ari just doesn't know what to do. Right, Ari?"

You nodded, sighing. "Not going to either sounds good at this point. But you just don't go to either one of the balls when you've been invited to both! And especially not after I told Kris I'd go to his. And you don't just break promises with a king!" You ran a hand through your hair in frustration. "Aish...where's Tao when I need him?"

"Where is that cat?" Sehun asked with an inquiring tilt of his head.

"He's helping Suho oppa all day today. Suho oppa wanted to clean out the office, so Tao's helping him."

"Ahh," they both said before their faces contorted into grins. "So...do you have the rest of the day free, Ari?"

You blinked. "Uh...yes unless I need to deliver anything else. Why?"

They walked on either side of you, hooking their arms through yours and grinning down at you. "You're hanging out with us today, Ari. All day." They nodded happily, and you were speechless as they began to drag you away to who-knows-where. *Oh great. My first free day and I have to spend it with the twins. Fun.*
 

ev18qd.png

AUTHOR'S NOTES; Yeah so...I was at cross country camp so I couldn't update. So sorry~

Comment and Subscribe<3

♥sketchitout

 

» layout credit