With the Twins (Part II)

I Live In Wonderland

 

chapter nine ; with the twins (part 2)

28k6flk.jpg

There was something about the way the twins paid such careful attention to you that attracted you to them initally. Maybe it was the fact that they were like the same person divided into two. Or maybe it was something else you couldn't comprehend.

"Ari~" they sang at the same time, both holding onto your hands. "Are you hungry?"

"No," you said, looking around as they brought you into their small, cozy house.

"You're eating anyway," Luhan decided, both he and Sehun sitting you down at a loveseat. Most everything in their house was meant for two people, which was slightly inconvenient for company. But it didn't matter to them; they only sat on either side of you, causing you to be squished in between the two boys, even though you were tiny.

"Say 'ahh'," Sehun commanded, holding a chocolate covered strawberry to your lips. You blinked and opened your mouth, letting him feed you the delicious treat. They both smiled at you, and at the same time, leaned in to kiss your cheek. You blushed a tiny bit, feeling your cheeks heat up with their lips on either of your cheeks.

"Eat another," Luhan encouraged, pressing a strawberry to your lips. You ate it and avoided their gazes, which were both locked on you. "Stop staring," you complained. "and I'm not a baby. I can feed myself."

"But it's much more fun to feed you," they responded. You sighed and rebeliously took a strawberry, eating it with only your help.

The twins pouted and took your hands. "We wanted to feed you though." You sighed and shook your head. "No." The twins exchanged looks before pinning your arms down and both grabbing strawberries. "Ahh," they commanded.

You sighed and rolled your eyes, opening your mouth for Sehun's strawberry. You had chocolate on the corner of your mouth, which Luhan wiped away with his thumb, sticking his thumb in his mouth.

"Aish!" You got up and stepped away from them. "What is with you two today? Jeesh, I don't like being babied."

"You'll be one of the king's soon," Luhan replied. "We're only trying to have our fun with you while we can." You sighed. "I'm not anyone's property, Luhan, nor am I going to be."

"You say that," said Sehun. "But if you end up choosing the Red King...he's the jealous type. He won't let you out of his sight."

"Kris doesn't even like me," you responded with a roll of your eyes. "He's only trying to be sweet with me because he needs a queen. If he has a queen, he'll have a shift of power over Kai. That's all this is about. Sibling rivalry."

"Just promise us one thing," they said.

"And what is that?" You blinked.

"Don't leave us for him."

 

ev18qd.png

AUTHOR'S NOTES; i haven't updated in forever and i'm sorry~~ i was busy with other things in life and completely forgot about this ;~; so here's an update, and i'll be doing like 2 or 3 more today! ♥

» layout credit