Chapter 5

Living with My Idiot Brother and his Band!
"Anyways how old are you?"Seungri asked. "19"Yunjin said bluntly. "Wow you are sure blunt"Daesung said. Yunjin just gave him an icy glare. "Yunjin what happened to your sweetness?"Taeyang asked. "My ex happened,"Yunjin said. "Who is he?"G-Dragon asked. "He is famous now but I bet you don't know him."Yunjin said unintersted. "Tell us,"Taeyang said. "Fine his name is CAP from Teen Top,"Yunjin said. "Eh you guys dated?"TOP asked. "Hey you do talk and yes we did but he crushed my heart."Yunjin said. "How did he break your heart?,"Seungri asked. Yunjin groaned"You guys really wanna know?"She asked.They nodded their heads. "It was 2 years ago when CAP and I dated.He bought me flowers and gave me cute cards.We dated for about 5 months already and it was our 5 month aniversary he took me out to dinner than he confesses to me that he was apart of a bet with his friends and girlfriend. Who happened to be my best friend. He brought everything I gave him and destroyed them.He them made out with my friend. I was the laughing stock at school.That day I swore to myself to become cold so I did. Until Jonghae came and managed to befriend me. Ever since than we where besties."Yunjin said. "Thats it?"G-Dragon asked. "Yeah boring huh,"Yunjin said. "That bastard Imma kill him"Taeyang said. "Don't he isn't worth it,"Yunjin bluntly said. "Why would someone do that to her,"GD thought. Knock knock~ "Hello oh hey guys"Daesung said. Than 5 badass looking girls came inside. "Yo Big Bang and Girl"They said. Hey 2NE1 this is Yunjin Taeyangs lil sister."TOP said. Yunjin said "Sup 2NE1". "Hi Yunjin I'm Bom nice to meet you." "Same here" "Ayo CL here" "Sup" "Yo Dara," Yunjin nodded head. "Hara is my name" "Nice name" "Thanks" "Hey Minzy here;" "Hi" "Your to pretty to be Taeyangs sister though,"CL said. "You look so badass wanna be in our band?"Dara asked. "Nah Girls' Generation asked me too but I'll stay will being plain old Yunjin and thanks I love your badass image too"Yunjin said. "Thanks are a fan,"Dara asked. "No I'm a forced fan of Big Bang only sorry,"Yunjin said glareing at Taeyang again. "Force fan?"CL asked. "Yeah I was forced to be a fan,"She replied. "Oh I feel sorry for you"Bom said. "Your the first,"Yunjin said. "Well Taeyang we are stealing your sister bye~Minzy said an grabbed Yunjin and they left. "YAH bring back Yunjin"Taeyang yelled but the girls just ran away. Taeyang pouted."Don't do that you look ugly like that"Seungri said. "Shut up"Taeyang said and pushed Seungri. G-Dragon and TOP just snickered. "Shut Up"Taeyang yelled at them and walked to his room. "Thanks for saving me"Yunjin said. "No prob anything for our new friend also we heard you dated CAP"Dara said. "Yeah but he is an ,"Yunjin replied. "Wanna mess with him?"Hara asked. "Yeah Kinda kaja"Yunjin said. They all smirked and walked towards Teen Top's dorm. ___________________________________________ Hi Its me and I updated finally huh oh and please check out my cousin taeluv story that I co-author Secret Spies Its daebak like my readers.