Chapter 4

Living with My Idiot Brother and his Band!
Yunjin and Jonghae got in the limo after Seoyoung got in. "So Yunjin-ah how is school?"Seoyoung asked. "Oh My God so boring,"Yunjin replied. "I bet especally since your with Jonghae,"Seoyoung joked. Yunjin started laughing with Seoyoung. "Noona Yunjin"Jonghae whined. "What you want,"Seoyoung asked. "Hey Jonghae look who I have~"Yunjin said while holding JJ. "Give me JJ Yunjin,"Jonghae said trying to get it. "Anyio try and get it,"Yunjin said. Than Jonghae did the unexpected he kisses Yunjin's cheek and grabbed JJ. Yunjin punched his arm with force. "Damn for a girl you are strong,"Jonghae said. "Kekeke you guys are too cute,"Seoyoung said while giggling. "Anyway we are here at Girls' Generation's dorm."Seoyoung said. "Are other Noonas here?"Jonghae said. "Why of course,"Seoyoung said in her best english. They followed Seoyoung to the dorm. She unlocked the door and yelled"I'm back with visiters". Everyone came running to the living room. "Jonghae-ah!!"They all exclaimed. "Noona's"Jonghae said and was pulled in group hug. Yunjin just watched quietly. After the deadly hug they asked Seoyoung"Who is this?". "Everyone this is Dong Yunjin,"Jonghae said. "Is she your girlfriend?,"Seohyun asked. "Aniyo!"Yunjin and Jonghae exclaimed. "Dong is your surname?,"Tiffany asked. "Ne I'm Taeyang's younger sister Yunjin,"She said. "Omo you do look like him a bit but you too pretty to be his sister,"Jessica said. "Yeah right I would buy Jonghae a life time supply of Turtle shaped cookies if I was pretty,"Yunjin said. "But you are you want to be our 10th member?,"Taeyeon asked. "No I don't want to mess up your image,"Yunji said. "Please girl you would help it with your cuteness,"Sunny said. "Uh sure I bet I would get you antis like in one second with me as your 10 member,"Yunjin said. "Omg okay fine Yunjin shut up and Noonas please stop,"Jonghae said. Ring ring~ "Hello?"Yunjin said. "Is this Dong Yunjin?"A male voice said. "This is she,"Yunjin said. "Well this is Daesung from Big Bang Taeyang is worried for you and wants you to come to the dorm already,"Daesung explained. "Okay what is the adress?,"Yunjin asked. "212 Flower street dorm #70,"Daesung said. "Okay bye~"Yunjin said. "Seoyoung-unnie I have to go to Big Bangs Dorm now,"Yunjin said. "Okay Jonghae take Yunjin to her brothers dorm,"Seoyoung said. "Ne Noona,"Jonghae said. "Annyeong nice meeting you,"Yunjin said. "Please call us unnies,"Yoona said. "Okay Annyong Unnies see you soon,"Yunjin said and left with Jonghae. "Jonghae Imma call you Oppa from now on okay,"Yunjin said "Okay Yunjin I'll be very happy then,"Jonghae said. "Driver to 212 Flower Street please,"Jonghae said. "Ne isn't that Big Bang's dorm building?,"Taxi driver said. "Ne My friend here is Taeyang's little sister,"Jonghae said. "And my friend here is Seoyoung's little brother.,"Yunjin said proudly. "Ah,"Taxi Driver said. They got there in 5 minutes. "Oppa wanna come meet my brother?"Yunjin asked. "Sure,"Jonghae said and got out helping Yunjin with her bags, They got pass security and knocked on the.dorm. "Hello!"Someone said. "Hi,"Yunjjn said a bit surprised seeing a very hyper maknae. "Who are you?Seungri asked. "Dong Yunjin,"She said bluntly. "Oh Hyung's Yunjin's here with her boyfriend I think,"Seungri yelled. "No friend not boyfriend god everyone thinks thay,"Yunjin said. Seungri let them in while Big Bang gathered in the living room. Yunjin looked down at the floor, "Yunjin-ah?"Taeyang asked. She looked up "Ne?,"She asked. "Omg Yunjin"Taeyang gave her a big bear hug, "Can't.....breathe.....to.......tight,"Yunjin said. "God sorry you look so different,"Taeyang said. "So do you,"Yunjin said. "Annyeong I'm G-Dragon but you can call me Jiyong if you want." "Hi I'm Daesung we talked on the phone," "Hello T.O.P is the name," "And I am Seungri." "I know I'm a fan will forced fan,"Yunjin said glaring at Taeyang. "Oh this is my best friend Jonghae younger brother of Seoyoung-unnie,"Yunjin said. "Hi Yunjin I should go Umma and Appa must be worried."Jonghae said. "Okay tell Aunty and Uncle I said Hello and I'll visit soon,"Yunjin said. "Okay bye," "Bye~". "I can not believe your siblings,"GD said. "Will you better believe it,"Yunjin and Taeyang said in unison. --------------------------------------------- WarriorKimchi93 here sorry if it felt like I left this story. I have writers block and ing school.