Chapter 11

Living with My Idiot Brother and his Band!

"I'm soo tired" Yunjin complained.

"Your tired!?! Gull I've been carring you seen YGENT. and up stairs here in SM due to the broken elevator!" Jonghae said.

"You could've told me to get off ya know" Yunjin said in-a-matter-of-fact voice.

"Off you go then~ "Jonghae said and dropped Yunjin who landed on her bum.

"Yah! My arse isn't something proper to land on" Yunjin said in English.

"Oh come on grandma" Jonghae said in English as well.

"YAH!" Yunjin said and started to strangle Jonghae.

"Ahhh! Sooyoung Noona~" Jonghae ran after getting Yunjin off him.

Yunjin ran after him. "YAH! Turd face!!!" Yunjin said in English.

Jonghae kept knocking on the door rapidly due to not wanting to die by Yunjin at such a young age.

"Yah! Stop knocking on the door so loud!" Sooyoung said.

"It's a practice room...not your dorm..so you aren't sleeping" Jonghae said and ran to go hide behind Yoona.

"Unnie~ Where's turd face?"Yunjin asked as she stopped running infront of the door.

"Behind Yoona" Sooyoung said.

"Kamsa!" Yunjin said and went to Yoona.

"Annyeong Yoona" Yunjin said and went behind her and dragged Jonghae by his feet to a corner of the studio.

"Hi" Yoona said.

"Don't mind us,Just continue practcing please" Yunjin said and began to tickle Jonghae.

"Umm....We already finished" Yuri said.

"Okei~" Yunjin said and got up from the floor.

"Yunjin today you are gonna meet Mr.Lee Sooman a.k.a Sunny's uncle." Sooyoung said and linked arms with Yunjin and Jonghae and left with the others trailing behind.

"Oh how fun" Yunjin said.

"She knows how everyone feels at the moment" Jessica said and tried to pry Yunjin from Sooyoung's deathly grip on her poor arm.

"I can't feel my arm" Jonghae said.

"Stop whining Jonghae" Sooyoung said and opened the new door to Mr.Sooman's office. 

"Hey Mr.Soo~" Jonghae said and went to bow to him.

"Hello Jonghae" Sooman said and waved to the rest.

"Now who is this lovely young lady Sooyoung?" Sooman asked.

"This is Dong Yunjin sister of Dong Taeyang from BigBang over in YG" Sooyoung introduced and Yunjin bowed.

"Annyeonghaseyo Choenun Dong Yunjin imnida" Yunjin said and bowed again.

"Hello Yunjin...and are you here to audition? Or..."Sooman trailed off.

"No...Sooyoung Unnie dragged me here" Yunjin said gesturing to her.

"I just want her to know everyone here" Sooyoung said.

"Like a third home" Seohyun said.

"Third?" Taeyeon asked.

"Yeah her family home.thats 1 then YG Ent. thats 2 and SM" Seohyun replied.

"Oh okay" Taeyeon said and nodded.

"Okay..Well Take her to meet the others then" Sooman said.

"Okay..to EXO!" Hyoyeon said.

"Oh god" Jonghae said.

Who is EXO?" Yunjin asked.

"WHAT?!?! YOU DON'T KNOW EXO!!!!!" a very deep male voice said.