Mission 2: Finding The Lost Kids Part 1

3 Kids+ 12 Exo Members = Hello Baby From Hell

“Mission 2” Luhan read out loud “We’ll have to find the child in an amusement park off of maps?” Luhan looked up at the PD Confused.
“You’ll be searching for 3 children, 3 of those kids aren’t from here but from other parts of the world. We’ll be splitting all of you into 3 groups & we’ll give you a map. This map will guide you around The Amusement Park of where the children might be. When you find them bring them to the food court & Hello Baby will begin. You Have 6 hours to complete this mission.” The PD Explained.
It took about 3 minutes for exo to split into 3 whole different teams. Not only did they get a map but they also got a team name.
Team American:

·        Chanyeol

.   Baekhyun

·        Kris

·        Tao “ The PD called out & handed them the map.

“Eh? Is One of the kids american?” Chanyeol asked
“Yes, Since you’re the first ones to be called out, You can start the mission”
Team america Shouted happily running toward the amusement park but they didn't even bother to look inside the map.
Team Chinese:
  . Kai
  . D.O
.  Luhan
.  Sehun” The PD called out once more.
without any hesitation, Sehun grabbed the map that the PD handed him & opened it up. Being the only calm person at the moment, Sehun read the map carefully before walking over to the the amusement park with his group. It was obvious the last remaining four were going to be a group.
Team Japanese:
. Suho
. Lay
. Xiumin
. chen”
Just like the others, The PD handed Suho the map. They quickly headed off to the amusement park hoping not to be the last to start.

Team American

it was harder than expected for the fellow group of america. They thought that The PD would have at least closed off the park for them but of course, that would make it too easy. Fans came over to them like flies buzzing in their ear for autographs & Pictures. Being the kind people they were, They had no choice but to say yes & take a picture with every single person there. Finally when the crowd  somewhat left them alone, It was finally time for Team america to start their mission.
“Who has the map?” Baekhyun asked
“I do” Chanyeol smiled unfolding the map
The members huddled up despite the sun that was beaming right on their backs. The map itself wasn't that easy to understand even though the PD drew an X on a ride. Looking over the map again, Kris saw that there were more than just 1 X but 5 in total.
“The X must be where the baby is located but which X is it?” Tao asked
the members stayed silent not even sure how to answer that question. Being the leader of Exo-M, he decided to take a stand.
“We have no choice but to look at all these X marked spots & see where the baby is. to start off, We’ll start with the closer one which is the -”
“The Spinning cups” Tao interrupted

Chanyeol nodded then rolled the map back up putting it in his back pocket. The boys let out a rather loud cheer then ran off to their destination.

Team Chinese

Of Course being the childish boys that everyone knows & loves, the boys shouted with awe each time they passed a ride. But D.O seemed to be the most excited throughout them all. He was the one that shouted louder, Jumped higher, & opened his eyes wider than anyone. It seemed like the boys forgot their mission completely,So to get the show on the road the PD had to remind them & calm D.O down. Sehun nodded & grabbed the map from his back pocket. When he unfolded it & showed it to everyone, Their eyes opened wide at the sight.
“Why are there so many X’s?” Kai laughed a little
“That must be where the baby is, So we have to find the baby at one of the X’s?” Luhan asked
“I guess, it would make sense, but why does their need to be like 200000 X’s on this map?” D.O snapped
“Well its not 20 hyungs, its at least 5. If it was 200000 then-”
“Sehun just stop, which one are we going to first?”
Luhan studied the map trying to figure out where they were before moving on.
“According here, We’re already at one of the X’s” Luhan looked up from the map & pointed to a little kid rollercoaster.
D.O let out a loud holler then started to clap his hands. “Lets get on with it & find this kid, so then i can go on the rides”

Team Japanese


It was like the rides were the obstacles for the group; of Japan. Just like D.O, Xiumin was happily clapping like a little kid wanting to go on one.
“Come on Lay, you know you wanna go on one too” Xiumin Begged
“No we are here for a reason, Suho where’s the map?”
Suho stopped in his tracks & let out uneasy laugh. He quickly started to look for the map in his pockets but of course he couldn’t find it.
“You lost the map?” Lay let out a sigh
“I didn’t loose it, i just misplaced it” Suho laughed
“Hyung thats the same thing as losing the map” Xiumin’s happy mood seem to disappear
Chen let out a loud sigh & pulled out the map from his jacket pocket.
“Hyung you gave me the map, when you decided to go to the bathroom” Chen smirked
“I did? sorry i forgot”
Chen opened the map & held it out to everyone. They quickly talked it over with each other about the stupid X’s & which station to go to first. But instead of choosing the one closest to them, they choosed one that was rather farther.
“The PD would want us to go to go the closet one because that one is the easiest. I say we go to the farther one so the PD won't expect it” Xiumin whispered
everyone nodded then let laughed at their stupid plan. Suho went to go each for the map but lay quickly grabbed it from him.
“If we place this in your hands, I’ll know for a fact that it’ll be the last time we see it” And with that, Lay started to walk away with the rest of the group leaving Suho pouting.

 


Authors Notes

I'm sorry for not updating like i should have.
Life is being very cruel to me this year lol
First my computer died, Then I had Exams
Now i have another Test Thats counts Being Time
So, Plase Bare with me.