Mission 1: The Baby Question Game

3 Kids+ 12 Exo Members = Hello Baby From Hell

 

“What the hell?” Chanyeol said

“Ha are you serious?” Chen came walking over to the rest of Exo-k happily screaming & shouting about.

The boys were both dropped off in the middle of no where & what made it worse was that it was hot outside.

“AISH!” Kris cursed out loud

Camera’s followed the boys as they tried to cool themselves off by spinning in circle or just fanning themselves with their hands.

Both groups, who claimed to be one, didn’t even bother to say hi or what’s up to each other. To them screaming in the heat seemed better.

“Xiumin Come freeze the sun” D.O said

“What?” Xiumin was sitting on the ground trying to block the sun with his hand.

“Freeze the Sun, You know your power ice? Go do your magic, the Boom POW Bam Stuff” D.O repeated exhausted from the heat

“Are you serious? It’s not like I actually have that power” Xiumin hissed still trying to understand what the hell D.O said.

The PD talked in the background trying to decide what to do. Finally they gave Luhan, the only one not spinning in a circle, a piece of paper.

“Oh this is for me? Thank you” he gladly took it and bowed.

“Let’s see what it is?” Luhan unfolded the paper seeing a whole paragraph to read.

“As you all know” Luhan started “you will be on hello baby, a show where popular Kpop groups get to take care of 1 child or more. Having seen this show, you should already know that you’ll be getting a mission. The Rules? If you fail all three missions this show will be Good-bye baby.”

The Pd handed Luhan another piece of paper.

“First Mission: The Baby Question game”

Everyone started clapping happy that this show was finally going to start.

They all faced the camera’s smiling.

“First Question:” the PD said

The boys were confident way too confident. Smiles went ear to Ear & some member wouldn’t stop shouting & clapping.

“How long is a baby considered a newborn?” The PD Asked

It was silent & their confidence completely went down. It took about 2 minutes for them to finally say something.

“YAH! HOW ARE WE SUPPOSE TO ANSWER THAT QUESTION?!” D.O shouted angrily causing laughter through the PD

“I don’t know a thing about babies” kai shrugged as he looked around to his fellow members.

Chatter went among the fellow members all expect Sehun who was thinking quietly to himself. He slowly walked up to the camera making Exo look at him shocked.

“I believe the answer is up to the first 28 days then the baby is considered an infant” Sehun said with his poker face

Everyone was silent waiting for the answer to be buzzed wrong but instead it wasn’t.

“CORRECT” the PD shouted

“YAhHHHHHHHHHH!” Exo hugged each other like it was the end of the game.

“How did you know that?” Baekhyun asked

“I didn’t, I took a guess” Sehun somewhat smirked.

When the boys calmed down the PD asked the next question.

“Question 2: When a baby doesn’t eat his food what do you do?”

“FORCE HIM TO EAT IT” XiuMin happily nodded

“NOOOOOOO” Suho laughed covering Xiumin’s mouth sending Xiumin a few glares “that’s not our answer”

“Don’t you try to feed it to them?” Tao asked

“No, because they’ll just scream & throw the food on the floor” Lay softly said

“That’s why you need to force it to him ca-“

“Shut up Xiumin” Suho snapped giving the camera a smile

“Oh I know the answer” Kai shouted

“What is it?” Chanyeol asked

“Taemin was on hello baby, they asked him this question before.”

“Really?” Everyone looked at him in disbelief but they trusted him.

“The answer is to remove the food” Kai shouted

“CORRECT, MISSION 1 OVER” The PD shouted

‘YAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH” they all screamed happily

Little did they know that Mission 2 would be much harder.


 

Author's Notes 

You don't know how hard i searched for baby questions. 
& when i was searching for them i learned a lot of new things about babies 
anyways what do you think? was it good?