Exo-M & The FanGirl

3 Kids+ 12 Exo Members = Hello Baby From Hell

 

“How did we get here?” Xiumin asked with a blank expression

“I have no idea” Tao just as emotionless as Xiumin shook his head in disbelief.

“What Are You Talking About Oppas? We’re going to one of the Special Places” The Women who was driving the car, Jungmi, Smiled widely as she saw Exo-M in her van.

It was quit simple really; just like Exo-k they got into a van that looked just like the one they originally go into but of course it wasn’t. Instead this van was owned by a Fangirl that never seemed to shut up.

“U-Umm Ms.Jungm-“

“Just Say Jungmi, Call ME Jungmi!” she shouted as she was driving the van.

Kris, Exo-M’s Leader, Really didn’t know how to handle the situation & neither did the rest of Exo-M.

“Ok Jungmi can you pu-“

“No” she snapped sending him a glare but instantly turning into a smile.

“HOLY CRAP! I DIDN’T THINK MY LIFE WAS GOING TO END HERE LIKE THIS” Chen suddenly shouted wildly.

“Yah! No ones dying” Luhan snapped

“Guys lets just calm down for a few seconds” Lay calmly said

“I AM CALM COMPETELY CALM” Xiumin shouted as well

The 3 members, Chen Tao & Xiumin, were all sitting in the back screaming and shouting for help. While the 2 calm ones, Luhan & Lay, were sitting in the middle. Kris was panicking inside but he didn’t want to show it.

“What do you think she’ll do to us?” Lay somewhat laughed

“Yah! What are you laughing for? This isn’t funny” Xiumin snapped

“She’ll probably make us sign everything she brought from our concert. Or Keep us in her basement” Luhan laughed

This completely terrified Tao *It’s like a horror movie coming to life* he thought.

“Ding Ding” Jungmi Happily said as she gave Kris the phone.

“What is this?” he asked

 “A Phone” Lay answered

“I know that, I mean what do you want me to do with it?” Kris looked at Jungmi.

“Someone’s on the other line answer him” Jungmi smiled

Kris did as told taking this as a chance for help.

“Hyung” Kris put the phone on speaker

“Oh Kris-ah” it was there manager

“MANAGER WE’RE BEING KIDNAPPED” Chen shouted

“Oh that’s nice, now anyways you guys ar-“

“THAT’S NICE?” Tao finally broke out into tears

“Dammit” Kris cursed underneath his breathe

“Tao its ok we’ll get out as soon as possible” Luhan grabbed Tao’s hand which Kris wanted to do so badly but he was in the front so he couldn’t.

“Anyways You Guys will be goi-“

“YOU AREN’T GOING TO SAVE US?” Chen somehow climbed to the middle of the seats and shouted into the phone.

“Owww Chen you don’t need to shout, now like I was saying we-“

“I DON’T WANT TO HEAR ANYTHING ELSE EXPECT THAT WE’RE GOING TO BE SAVED FROM THIS CRAZY FANGIRL” 

Jungmi broke out into some creepy laughter sending chills through the boys.

“DO YOU HEAR THAT? I’M NOT COMFORABLE WITH THAT” Xiumin Joined into the screaming fest.

“EVERYONE BE QUITE PLEASE” shouted their manger

Everyone was quite even Jungmi.

“You will be on a show called Hello Baby” Their manger didn’t even feel like letting them guess what show they were going to even be on.

“Hello Baby?” Luhan questioned

“Oh hello baby the show that SHINee & SNSD Noonas went on” Tao somehow stopped crying and mumbled those words.

“HA you must be joking” Lay laughed

“Nope that’s where you’re going right now” Their manager was speaking in a very plain voice tired of all the screaming & panicking. 


Author's Notes 
I'm sorry i'm not the best updater in the world,

anyways what do you think?
i know this isn't as funny as Exo-k's but i'm trying :)