If We Only Try ♥

A Fading Memory ♥

  Kyungsoo casually walked towards you and Suho, his eyes fixed on your own.



You quickly pulled away from Suho and ran to D.O, lightly tugging on his arm.



" I-I can explain." You mumbled with slight guilt.



D.O stared at you with angry eyes, his hands curled in to tight fists.



" Yah ! Suho? Do you think this is funny ?" D.O yelled across the room

 


Suho jumped at D.O's sudden outburst.



" I-I don't know what you mean.." Suho replied, fear obvious in his eyes.



D.O scoffed and grabbed your hand, gently dragging you in his direction.



" She's not a board game Suho, stop trying to play her." D.O quipped as he pulled you to the door.



You heitantly followed behind, watching as the two men fought.



" What are you doing ?" You quietly mumbled to D.O.



He only glanced at you, not caring to answer your question.



" We'll be back in about an hour, don't wait up." Kyungsoo said sternly, closing the door as he dragged you out of the apartment.



You panicked as you felt the walls cave in, trying not to choke are the harsh feeling in the air.



" Where are we going ?" You managed to get in.



D.O's expression turned from angry to neutral.



" You'll see. " D.O muttered, walking you out of the dorms.


The atmosphere felt a little awkward but you didn't mind it too much, it gave some time to think.



~ How am I suppose to get over him when all I feel for him is love ? you asked yourself~



It was all so confusing, especially now that Suho was in the picture.



" So...... d-do you like him ?" D.O shyly asked, interrupting your thoughts.



You shrugged.



" I don't know, he's really sweet and handsome but I'm not sure if I have strong feelings for him." You answered sadly.



D.O avoided eye contact as he breathed heavily.



" And what about me ?" He asked, his voice cracking slightly.



You felt your cheeks burn as your face went scarlet.



~ Aish, what was with all these boys and making you blush ?~



You stopped and looked at him.



" I'm not exactly sure about you either....... I mean one moment I'm completely smitten for you and then next I'm totally frustrated and heartbroken. It's like you've  split me in half D.O, with your amazing smile and your incredibly short temper. I want to be able to love you like I used to but I can't let myself get hurt, not like before." You sighed shakily.



He turned towards you, regret written all over his face.



" Can't we just try again​ ? I hate this feeling of emptiness ________, I need you." D.O begged.