Chapter 5 "Destiny of Black and White"

Destiny of Black and White

“Really! Your crush is Shin  Wonho?” Eunji shout loudly at Suzy on the way back home.

“Shhh….Don’t say it out!” Suzy’s face turn red when Eunji talks about Wonho.

“Your face turns red….just like an apple~!” Eunji smiles at Suzy’s ‘apple face’ and that makes Suzy feels shy.

“Eunji!” Suzy shout at Eunji with the ‘apple face’.

“Okay, okay! When did you have a crush on Wonho?”

“Well….” Suzy says in a soft voice.

“What?” Eunji is very excited.

“Ummm…Ummm….” Suzy is too shy to talk about Wonho.

“Come on!”

“I….I have a crush on Wonho since…since the first time we met…”

“Okay, I have a question…Why did you have a crush on Wonho instead of the other members of F4?” Eunji asks Suzy with a curious face.

“Maybe…Maybe because…Wonho gives me a different feeling from the other F4….” Suzy says while looking down at her shoes.

“A different feeling?”

“Yeah…I like outdoor activities, and I more prefer an active boyfriend more than a playboy, a quite boy or even a great chef….”

“So…Wonho is the best choice among F4…” Eunji looks at Suzy curiously.

“When I was in this school, I don’t even know anything about F4…then the first member of F4 I met was Wonho….”

“How do you meet him?”

“In a tennis court, when I was practicing, I accidentally fell down and my knees are injured, it was blooding…”

“Then?”

“Then Wonho pass by, he saw my knees and he brought me to the hospital nearby…”

“That’s the main reason that you have a crush on Wonho?”

“This is a reason too….Wonho gave me the feeling I want from a boy…”

“What feeling?”

“Safety…I feel safe whenever I was beside him.”

“…..”

“Did you have those feeling before?” Suzy asks Eunji with a curious voice.

“You mean safety? No…”

“I know that you will feel it someday…”Suzy says with a big smile.

“Maybe…” Eunji says in a soft voice.

“I have arrived at my house, see you tomorrow!” Suzy waves at Eunji at the front gate of her house.

“Bye!” Eunji also waves at Suzy and she looks at Suzy who are going inside her house.

When Eunji is passing the road nearby her house, she sees a boy is shouting at a girl…..

“Stay away from me, I warn you!” The boy shouts at the girl loudly and he turns away.

When he turns, he sees Eunji, Eunji sees him….and that boy is Junhyung, the playboy….

The girl is crying sadly behind Junhyung, Eunji looks at the girl. The girl who is crying is the girl who gave Junhyung the letter and wanted to be his girlfriend.