Chapter 4 "Destiny Of Black and White

Destiny of Black and White

"Hmm,Delicious!!" Says Suzy while eating the bun that she bought just now. "Yeah.." Eunji says and they laugh together. "Btw,what is your phone number?" Eunji says and Suzy says in a low voice. "I don't have hadphone.." That makes Suzy looks down because embarass infront of Eunji. Eunji pat her shoulder and change the topic. "Suzy-ah! Let us go to the park!!" "Oh?" "Kajja..PPalli.." Eunji pulls Suzy's hand and goes to the park.

WHen they sit on the school park's bench , they see Junhyung and the girl that confess to him just now..they are standing at the balcony. "Eunji! Eunji!" Suzy says and pointing to the balcony which is just infront of them. Eunji shakes her head and says: "I thought he was good boy, but the truth is he is a big playboy in school!!" Both of them laugh together. "Oh! I'm late!!!!" Suzy says while looking at her watch. "What?" Eunji ask Suzy. "I am going to meet my tutor at the library!" Suzy says and Eunji pushes her. "Hurry up! Or else you will be late!"  "I already late..-laugh-" "Yah! Bae Suzy! Ppali!!" Suzy runs to the library.

Suzy POV

I forgot to ask the principle who is going to be my tutor. When I went into my school library which is the second floor of the library, I saw my CRUSH!! Shin Wonho! He is a prt of F4!! Wow..So hardworking..Not like me..xP I sat behind him because it was the only place that were empty. I was so happy sitting behind him!! Then his friends came and said "Hi Wonho" to him..Well,as you can see,his friends was my last year classmates..Then he even said to me "Hi Suzy" Of course, as usual, I said Hi to him too..Then someone from the back pat my shoulder. I looked back and he said to me : "Are you Suzy? Bae Suzy??" OMG!! It was Shin Wonho!! "Nae?" I said. "Bae Suzy right?" "Nae..Waeyo?" He clapped his hand and said again "Aigoo..So you are Bae Suzy..You've been sitting behind me for quite some time..-laugh- Btw..I'm your TUTOR.." I was like

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQNBG70I9lwJZXMp0yoLPd

What?! He is my tutor?? My CRUSH?!! OMG!! I sat infront him and he said to me to sat beside him so that he can easily teach me..I apologized to him , because of me, he have to spend some time to teach me..Then he said "Gwenchanna..I am glad can help you..-wink-" OMG! That wink! The wink! The wink! Only me saw it!! He goes and sat beside me and opened his book. He started to teach me about the Korean History. I didn't looks at his face because I'm too shy to see it!! He said: "Weird,Every girl that I taught always looked at me and didn't concentrate at studying..And you didn't..Yeah,And I like it! Glad teacher arranged us..-laugh-" OMG! How can the girls so brave that can always looked at your face? He said he like it..Omg..I'm melting!!

After we done studying, I waved my hand to him and ran to Eunji..

"Eunji!!!" I told her everything..I even forgotted that I didn't tell her about my crush.."Really?? your crush is SHIN WONHO? FROM F4??" Eunji's eyes became bigger!

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry for the late update guys! My school is having a examination..T.T We will continue update this story maybe at Friday? Thanks for subcribing all!! I can many new comment and it is all making me HAPPY!! THANKS!! ;))