Chapter 2 "Destiny Of Black and White"

Destiny of Black and White

(Author Note: If you see I put bracket and * sign,means it have a song..Imagine xD)

As Eunji goes into Girls Neptune class which is her class, There's a teacher there. The class is so quiet as a needle that fall on the ground can be hear. Eunji a bit relief that the class is the same as her old class where all of them studying quietly. 

"You here!" The teacher says and stand up walking towards to Eunji that standing beside the door. The teacher introduce Eunji to the class. "CLass, this is Eunji, as what I said just now, Please treat her well." Eunji sits beside a girl name Sulli. The teacher goes to her office. When the teacher goes out, a girl run to the door and like checking something. Then she shout "All CLEAR!"

Wow! The class is 100% different from just now! It is making Eunji seems so shock..She never expect it to be like that. Beside that, you can see Handphones,Make-up,Contact lenses and MORE!! Never imagine it will be turning into some kind of BEAST GIRLS!!

At Recess time, Sulli who is sitting beside Eunji goes with her other friends that makes Eunji alone (*Sistar-Alone*). She decides to walk around the school. When she is walking around, she hears a girl shouting "You both treated me like a dog!"

Suzy POV

Annyeonghaseyo! I am Suzy! Bae Suzy! The only students in school that doesn't have handphone T.T . I have two "Best friends" that always treated me like their maid. And it is Kim Hyuna and Park Jiyeon. The popular girls in school. I always hungry wherenever it come to recess time because they always asked me to do their homeworks. I shout at them "You both treated me like a dog!" I thought it will be a good idea and maybe they will realize it and change their attitude. BUT! I ended up being pushed at the wall and they're going to slap me. When Hyuna is going to slap me, a girl grab her hand and said "Don't hit her.Don't you have anything else to do than hitting her?!" The girl said and Hyuna shout "You better don't mess up with me.." Hyuna's face getting closer to the girl. It kinda scary to watch them. Then the girl getting closer again to Hyuna and said "What?! You want to hit me too?!" Wow..It is getting scary..It looks like they are going to punch each other. Jiyeon pat Hyuna and said "Hyuna Hyuna! Junhyung! He is there!" 

"Really?" Hyuna quickly tidy her clothes and her hair. She turns to the girl and says: "I will remember you!"
The girl says with a big smile : "Everyone always remember me. " Hyuna looks at the girl angrily and walks away with Jiyeon. The girl tidy her uniform and her hair. After 5 minutes later, the girl turn around and you can't believe what happened! She didn't know she blocks Junhyung way. She turned around and..........

End of Suzy POV

Junhyung grab Eunji's waist to avoid her from falling. They stare at each other for about 5 seconds and Junhyung let go Eunji that makes her fall down. Junhyung walks away with a confuse mind. "Tsk! Jinjja!!" Eunji help herself to stand up. "Gomawo for saving me!!" Suzy says to Eunji. "Cheon, btw , why did they treated you like a dog?" Suzy sighed and says "They always like that..They were my best friends but now..they're not..Btw..I am Suzy!" "Annyeonghaseyo! Eunji imnida from Neptune class!" Eunji streatch her hand to shake hand with Suzy. "New student? Btw,I'm from Pluto class..The last class" They both laugh Suzy getting amaze about meeting new student. "Nae! I am!" says Eunji.

Junhyung POV

I am walking not far from their conservation. And I still can hear it. I remembered the girl! She is the one that blocked my way this morning. Well..She's cute..What?! Aigoo..I must be insane..But yeah..This is me..Always feeling the same feeling wherenever see a beautiful girls..I am playboy -laugh-

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thank you for reading all!! Thanks for subcribing and commenting too!! Btw, I changed the foreword...I change Eunji , Junhyung and Myungsoo's personality! Keep reading <3

 

=GenieForeverSoNe=

 

=ILoveFanfics99=

 

=KPoPForeverLoverz=

 

=amazingmyza=

Thank to you all for subcribing!! ;)