Twinkle Twinkle

Marshmallow.
“I dress up for you, I want to shine more beautifully.
Why are you the only one who doesn’t know my true value?”
 
-
 
Silence engulfs the atmosphere heavily as everyone’s goal is the same.  They stood there, cameras ready to snap at any moment now, position ready; eyes fix on that particular door.
 
As soon as that door swung open, flashes of light and sound could be seen and heard.
 
A lady dresses only in a red mini tube dress which shows her curve, and her hair drops down to the both sides of her shoulder came walking out slowly. She smiles immediately as soon as she sees the throngs of reporter right in front of her. She poses a little towards the camera before, bowing and smiling, making her way out of the noisy crowd in the cab.
 
Upon reaching her destination, she quickly left the cab and went into a shopping mall.
“Ya, isn’t that Yoo In na?” a lady whispers to her friend as they follow her into the mall too.
 
Swiftly, grabbing a few pieces of clothes, she went into the fitting room in silence, preventing the two of them finding her. She smiles to herself before undressing and changing to the new set of clothes that she had just took a few seconds ago.
 
She wears a plain white baggy shirt over denim shorts, tucks in with a black belt over and high cut black shoes. In addition, she then ties her hair into a bun and put on a thick frame of black spectacles. Smiling to herself how different she looks right now, she then puts on a white cap which covers half of her face before making her way out of the fitting room.
 
Immediately, she spots the two girls loitering outside of the shop, still. She pouts a little before lowering her head and making her way out of the shop quickly.
 
“Didn’t you say you saw Yoo In na? Where is she?”  She smirk a little as soon she hears their conversation and passes them successfully without being notice.
 
Not far away from the mall, there stood a guy dress casually in shirt and jeans and while leaning back against the wall for support, he looks at his watch and sighs. Without warning, a lady with black specs and a white cap appears right in front of him. He pinches her cheeks slightly and laughs, hearing her whining in pain.
 
“What took you so long?” In Na rubs her slight red cheeks and pouts. “What should I do?” 
“I twinkle even if I’m hidden and I catch people’s attention in a split second. It’s obvious.” She said as they stroll along the street.
 
Hyun woo smirked and pinches her cheeks even more this time. “You have to be humble! How do you get a guy like that?” she winces in pain and nods immediately. He laughs and releases his hands but without warning, her hands then wraps around his arms as she smiles. “If I don’t get a guy, I give you permission to marry me!” she giggles a little while Hyun woo shakes his head and chuckled.
 
“How do I get a girlfriend like this?”
“You don’t have to, you world only revolve around me.” He nods his head jokingly and laughs.
 
However, the sound of In Na’s mobile ringtone interrupts them abruptly. She sighs while she looks at Hyun Woo as he pats her head softly and smiles at her. “It’s okay. I know you are busy.”
 
She releases her hands from his arms and took a step back. “I’ll call you when I’m done!” she smiles and left while making her way back home.
 
The next day afternoon, In Na strolls along the street with her usual ‘disguise’ while talking to Wan Manager on the phone.
 
“I know,” she repeats once again, holding the phone in her hands and sighs. Glancing around the surrounding area, someone caught her eyes. Hyun Woo. Her lips immediately curl into a smile before she thought of an idea. “Ah, I’m busy now. I’m hanging up.” 
 
Slowly and carefully, lowering her cap, she walks towards him in silence. Looking at his side view, she giggles softly at the thought of creeping up to him and scaring him. What would his reaction be? Nevertheless, she stops abruptly just meters away from him as she saw a lady approaching him. Her smile fades away as soon as she saw them laughing and talking while walking away.
 
She frowns a little, took out her phone and dials his number. Bringing her phone close to her, she watch as he sees him not answering his phone at all while still chatting away happily with the lady next to him.
 
As she stares at the lady carefully, sure she has nice figure, curves and all. In addition, she is pretty too. But is she prettier than her? She looks like the kind of girl that is sweet, caring, nice and all. Are these kinds of girls, Hyun Woo’s type? She frowns.
 
She felt a twinge of pain in her heart. As she clutches her hand together into a fist tightly, she removes her cap and spectacles slowly. Within seconds, whispers could be heard immediately and people were already crowing towards her slowly.
 
“That’s Yoo In Na!”
“Oh my god, why is she here?”
 
And within minutes, a crowd of people was form around her, screaming, shouting, and asking for autographs, pictures and all. She smiles half-heartily towards the people while her eyes still fix on Hyun Woo and the lady. Nevertheless, they didn’t seem to be bother by such loud commotions and they just continuing walking till In Na couldn’t catch them in sight. 
 
After a few hours later, In Na came home and flung herself onto the couch, sighing softly. Without warning, her phone rang. And as soon as she answers it, wan manager yells across the other line causing her drag the phone away from her.
 
“Ya! Why did you suddenly made an appearance at WooDong Shopping mall today?! Furthermore, with that kind of outfit?!” She sighs and her lecture last for about two hours.
 
She recalled back seeing Hyun Woo and the lady earlier on and how the lady dresses, comparing herself to her. She bit her lips and went to her room, opens her closet and stood there for a moment or two before looking through her closet of clothes.
 
And after a few hours of choosing, sighing, frustrating, she finally picks a greyish tube top match with a white mini skirt and black high cut boots. She took her phone out and dial Hyun Woo’s number once again. This time, he finally answers.
 
“Oppa! Are you free tomorrow? Let’s meet!” There was a long silence at the other end before he finally replies. “Okay.” And as soon as she hangs up the phone, she giggles happily like a fool and hope for tomorrow to quickly arrive.
 
The next day, even though Hyun Woo is meeting her at around twelve plus – late morning, she woke up at around seven plus and went to wash up, do her hair, make up and dress properly. She wore her sunglasses over and tries to avoid/prevent people from recognizing her. And with that, she reaches there fifteen minutes earlier than the actual time.
 
Five minutes later, she spots Hyun Woo coming over dress as usual in shirt and jeans. With a smile, she lowers her sunglasses a little and looks at Hyun Woo.
 
“Whoa, you are early.” She nods silently, waiting for him to say that she dresses beautifully today. Her makeup was slightly heavier than usual and her hair was even curled too. Nevertheless, none of these words came out from his mouth at all. “So what do you want to do today?” he smiles at down at her.
 
Even with her sunglasses on, passer-by stares/glances at her since she wore such y clothes and in addition, her figure curves could be seen clearly. However, Hyun Woo was the only one not bothers about it. Why? She sighs and kept her silence while he frowns. “Are you okay?”
 
Her heart then sank as she hit the realization that he must had like the lady that she saw him with yesterday. She sighs and without warning, she feels a lump in . She feels like crying. Why? She laughs softly and stupidly at herself before a tear drops down on her face. Startle by her sudden actions, she quickly brushes it off with the tip of her fingers and smiles back at him.
 
“I’m fine,” her voice shakes. She curses silently. “Uhm… I don’t think I feel well, I should get home.” And with her back turn, her eyes redden. Fortunately, it was covered by her sunglasses. She didn’t give Hyun Woo a chance to even talk as she hauls a cab and made her way back home.  
 
Once back home, she collapse down onto the couch and after a few seconds later, soft cries could be heard from her.
 
“In Na, are you okay?” Hyun Woo yells as he stands outside of the door of her house. She stops crying immediately and wipes away the tear with the back of her hand. She frowns a little and tries to calm herself down, fix herself a little before opening the door.
 
“Why did-.” Hyun Woo stops abruptly as he stares at In Na who is standing right before him with slight swollen eyes and pale red cheeks. “What happen?”
 
She looks away and manages a faint smile. “Nothing, I don’t feel well. I’m resting.” She lied. She was about to close the door when Hyun Woo stop it. He went in the house without warning and closes the door behind him.
 
“What happen?”
“Nothing,” still lying.
 
Hyun Woo grabs her hand and pull her towards him slightly. She backs back a little and struggles to get free. “What-.”
 
“Aish, stop it oppa.” She suddenly yells out of exasperation. “Let me go,”
“Tell me what happen and I’ll let you go.”
 
In Na looks at Hyun woo and laughs thinking how ridiculous he is right now. She bit her lips and hesitates for a moment before she begins.
 
“I dress up for you I want to shine more beautifully. But…” she trails off.
 
“You are too calm! People who are longing for me out there form an endless queue.” She smirked while he still kept his silence. She laughs bitterly.
 
“Yet you are ridiculously being indifferent-.” She was being cuts off abruptly as Hyun Woo presses his lips against hers swiftly without warning. Startled by his sudden action, she tries to pull back and after a few seconds, he broke the kiss abruptly.
 
“Ya!” In Na hit his chest. “What are you doing?” she was about to hit him once again when he caught her hands and tighten his grip around it to prevent her from hitting. She winces in pain.
 
“Who says I don’t bother what you do?” he began and stares down at her with his intense eyes. “I know you dress up for me, I know that you even did your hair, put on even heavier makeup than usual but how could I say it?”
 
She looks away from him. His hands then travels to her face, while it softly and slowly, he held up her chin, making her face him. “You don’t know how much I love you,” he kisses her forehead softly while she closes her eyes slowly too.
 
“But the girl.” She stops abruptly as she felt his fingers on her lips. He smirks a little and then leans forward towards her. “She’s my sister,” as soon as she heard that, In Na immediately bushes. What a fool she is the whole time. She sighs and then apologizes softly.
 
Hyun Woo laughs and pulls her into a hug after that. “It’s okay, because I love you.”
 
 
 
Sighs. I really like the song ‘Twinkle’ but I guess I didn’t really express it well in this story. #FAILS.
 
“Look at me I’m your twinkle.”
GIFS ARE NOT MINE. FULL CREDITS TO THE OWNER!