Second Chapter

Into Your Arms

I can't believe this .

 

I stole the magazine away from her hands, "How dare you say that to my boys! I didn't even bother to bash yours!"

 

Crossing her arms, she grins at me, "I'm not bothering you Hazel. I'm just stating-

 

And before she could even continue what she's going to tell, I slap her and stormed off of that room.

 

I run as fast as I can. Away from everyone. Away from people who hates me and hate my boys.

 

I felt something wet rolling down my face; I wiped it and realized that I am crying.

 

Again.

 

She bashed my boys. She said that DBSK is just a bunch of old foxes that, instead of performing, should be just hiding inside their cages. I tried to calm myself that time but then she speaks again,

 

“Ooohh, and I heard a news that they will be disbanded again.” She laughs as if it’s the funniest thing she ever said. Really, what’s with the humor of this bish.

 

And that’s the time I answered back and snatched the magazine from her hands. THAT’S MY FREAKING MAGAZINE SHE IS HOLDING. WHY DID SHE GET IT FROM MY BAG!?!?

 

There have been so many times that I planned of leaving the fandom; Cassiopeia. But then I think again, if I leave Cassiopeia, I’m also leaving my boys and I can’t do that.

 

I stood up and was surprised when I saw Suzy standing a few meters away from me.

 

“Hazel…”

 

“Suzy…” I hug her so tight and there, I cried out all my feelings. Suzy is the only one who understands me. She’s not a Cassie, she doesn’t even know who DBSK is but at least, she’s not bad mouthing them.

 

“They don’t understand me,” I cried to her, “And sometimes… I don’t even understand myself.”

 

I don’t know if I heard it right, I release from the hug and look at her face. She’s smiling while singing.

 

“Jamshi nuneul gama~ neol saranghalkkabwa~ nohaya dwoel neoui soneul~ notji mothalkkabwa~
naegero~~ saranghaneun beopeul gareuchyeo jun neo~ eoddeohke ijeoya hae~ jigeumui moseup…”

 

I think my eyes come out of socket, “OH MY GOD SUN!” I cover my mouth and still can’t find the right words to say.

 

“YOU’RE A CASSIE!??!”

 

She shakes her head, “No. I’m not.” But then she’s smiling which made me confused.

 

“Huh? You’re not a Cassie…”

 

She sticks out her tongue and rolls her eyes, “Duh. Don’t you know what sarcasm is?”

 

And then I smile and together we sing, “naegero~~ saranghaneun beopeul gareuchyeo jun neo~ eoddeohke ijeoya hae~ jigeumui moseup…”