First Chapter

Into Your Arms

"Hazel!"

 

I heard a familiar voice, called me and I turned around to see who it was.

 

"Oh, hey Suzy!" I greeted her, still fixing my things. What I really hate about myself is I'm disorganized person. My stuff are always in a mess!

 

"You look like in a hurry?"

 

"Oh yes I am," I zipped my bag and hang it on my right shoulder, "I still have to-" she cut my words.

 

"Check out what happened with your boys?"

 

I laugh, realizing how flirtatious the words she used sounds, "Of course not! They aren't my boys.. They’re just.." I can't find any words to describe them. I mean, these guys are just simply indescribable, not in a bad way, but in a good way.

 

"Whatever. So, see you tomorrow, I guess?"

 

"Not when you get another day of rest." I chuckled; Suzy just roll her eyes on me and started walking opposite to the direction I am heading.

 

---

 

When I arrived home, I was damn so tired that I jump directly to my bed without even greeting my mom a 'hello'.

 

She knocks on my door, "Hee young, the dinner is ready."

 

"Can you just bring the food inside? I'm so tired." I open up my laptop and signed in on Facebook, Twitter, Weibo, Naver, Asianfanfics and Youtube.

 

I wonder why my mom didn't respond with what I said. Basically, she's going to scold me of how lazy I am, which, is a thing I always hear from her.

 

Nothing new came out today so I idly wait for Jaejoong and Junsu’s new tweets. That always happens. When there are new updates for my boys, I’ll just wait for them to tweet.

 

My door opens, I forgot that I didn’t lock it when I got home, my mom came in with a gray tray that looks like food since I’m smelling it from my bed.

 

I stood up and get the tray away from her hands, “Waaa, these look delicious.”

 

I am about to eat the food when my mom speaks, “You won’t even ask me if eat already?”

 

I glared at her, "I know you already did knowing you're a food addict!" I laugh, remembering how my mom is like Changmin. I sometimes even think of shipping my mom to food. MomFood. Sounds terrible!

 

"Where's dad by the way?" I ask her. It's very seldom for me to see my dad so I'm half expecting that he is not around again so when my mom answered my question, I wasn't surprised.

 

"He still have meetings so he couldn't be home-

 

"Get out, mom." I said, putting my hands on both of her shoulder and slowly guiding her out of my room.

 

"Hee Young, wait I'm-

 

"Just go out mom!" I shouted, and when she's out of the room, I lock the door and get back to what I was doing earlier.

 

Fangirling.

 

The last thing that could make me happy.