Chapter 3

Pretty Boy + Handsome Boy

“Wah! It was so long since we last went to the beach.” Sungyeol started to run around the beach like a little kid. Sometimes he threw the sand to the sky making Sungjong started to chase after him since the sand always landed on his head. They run around until they started to feel tired. They lay on the blanket and watch the blue sky. It felt different to watch the sky with a warm beach breeze around them and the sound of the wave when they reach the beach, it was really peaceful.

 

“It’s good that we don’t have class today. If not, we’re not here right now.” Sungjong closed his eyes, letting his hair being slowly move with the breeze. His hand was holding a carton of oren juice. He was enjoying his drink when nightmare of his life a.k.a playboy suddenly emerged out of nowhere.

 

“We’re really destiny to be together.” Myungsoo face suddenly inch from his. Sungjong was so shocked that he spray the oren juice that he was drinking, perfectly on Myungsoo face. There was a silence, everyone was shocked. Myungsoo grabbed a tissue from his sweater pocket and wipe his face. Sungyeol who was shocked seeing the incident was gaping like a fish needs air.

 

Sungjong that also shocked was looking at Myungsoo face with a guilty feeling. “So…sorry!” his head automatically bow, apologizing to Myungsoo. Sungjong really hope that he was a camel right now so that he can hide his head in the ground.

 

“Aish! That is so embarrassing!” Sungjong mumbled slowly.

 

Suddenly a crazy idea appear in Myungsoo mind after seeing Sungjong guilty face. “Since you’re feeling guilty, you have to be punished.” Myungsoo smirked. Sungjong only want to wipe that smirked from that face. What he want now?

 

“Okay, I now that it was my fault. So what is the punishment?” Why I did not feel good about this?

 

“This is the punishment!” Myungsoo grab Sungjong hand and carry the boy on his shoulder. Sungjong yelped in surprised.

 

“Yah! What are you doing?! Put me down!” Sungjong punch Myungsoo back and try to struggle. Myungsoo only smirked and slapped Sungjong making the younger yelp in surprise again. “YAH!!” Sungjong blushed. What he know next is his body is now in the water.

 

“Yah!” Sungjong screamed. Myungsoo already burst to laugh. Sungyeol that only watched the scene also laugh. Sungjong slapped the water surface like a little kid, really pissed off. He stood back and walked toward Myungsoo's direction with his wet shirt and short. Myungsoo and Sungyeol suddenly stop laughing and waiting for Sungjong reaction with a thumping heart.

 

“Yah! I don’t bring any spare shirt! Why did you pushed me in the water!” shouted Sungjong angrily. Myungsoo only smiled sheepishly. Oh you will know why, but later…

 

“Since you already do the punishment, I will repay you back by buying you clothes.” Without waiting Sungjong answered, Myungsoo already leaved.

 

“Is not he—” Sungyeol did not have a changed to finish his sentenced since Sungjong cut off his word.

“Our school biggest playboy, Kim Myungsoo.”

 

“It’s good you know who he really is. Just don’t fall in love with him, Arasseo?” Sungyeol word make Sungjong asking himself the same question.

 

“I did not fall in love with him…right?”

 

 

After 20 minutes…

 

“Here it is.” Myungsoo give Sungjong a shopping bag. Sungjong quickly grab the bag without looking at the content. At this time, he only want to thanks Myungsoo for being his life savior even though he was the cause why he was sitting in the beach with a wet cloth in the first place. But the thought quickly vanished as faster as it came when he changed into the cloth that Myungsoo bought for him.    

Sungjong throw the shopping bag directly toward Myungsoo’s face. “You really love to throw something at my face do you?” said Myungsoo, still smiling.

 

“Why did you buy me a mini skirt?!” yelled Sungjong. His once happy face was now being replaced by a full raged.

 

Myungsoo only shrugged his shoulder. “I thought you’re going to be so cute if wearing a mini skirt. So I bought it for you.” Myungsoo said without a guilty feeling in his voice. “You did not wear it?” asked Myungsoo, slightly pout when he saw Sungjong still wearing his wet short.

 

“Like hell I’m going to wear that thing!!” shouted Sungjong. “If you really like mini skirt that much, why did not you wear it? I didn’t like it!” Sungjong started to feel grateful because he didn’t thanks Myungsoo just now.

 

“You know, when you get mad you become more cute. It make me fall in love with you all over again.” Sungjong face palmed. His heart slightly thumping faster than its normal rate when he heard what Myungsoo said. No Sungjong, he’s a playboy. That word only for make you fall in love with him. Do not trust him if you don’t want your heart break. But Sungjong can’t believe his own mind and heart anymore. He slowly started to believe that Myungsoo is sincere with his word.

 

Sungjong sighed. “Why are you here anywhere? Why are you always disturbing my life?”

 

“Firstly, I always here after school or during weekend. Secondly, because I want to know you and be your boyfriend.” Like always, his smile never leave his lips.

 

“Ahh!” Sungjong started to get frustrated with all this. “Let’s go hyung, I think I’ll going mad if I stay longer with him.” He quickly grab Sungyeol hand and dragged him from Myungsoo. Sungyeol give a death glare toward Myungsoo saying if-you-get-near-him-again-I-will-cut-your-balls look. Myungsoo only smirked.

 

“Just wait. I will turn you from a jaguar to a kitten. And you will be my kitten, Lee Sungjong.” And mine alone. Thought Myungsoo.

 

***

 

 

    “! I’m late for class.” Sungjong climbed the stair as fast as he can, he look at his watch to see if he can make it in time.

 

Suddenly he collapsed to someone and it was no other than Kim Myungsoo. Myungsoo quickly grab Sungjong by his waist, to avoid him from falling down from the stair. Sungjong hand automatically wrapped around Myungsoo’s neck. Not again, Sungjong thought.

 

“Are you alright?” asked Myungsoo, startled Sungjong that still daze from what had happen. Sungjong only nodded, can’t trust himself to speak. Myungsoo eyes was looking straight into his. Sungjong look back and he felt himself slowly drowned by the latter eyes. Never once his eyes blinking.

 

They stay in that position for a few minutes until Myungsoo leaned in closer. Sungjong was about to have a heart attack. He can feel the older’s breath touched his face. Before he realized the situation they were in, Sungjong found himself leaned forward. His eyes fluttered close and ready for the perfect sensation to happen…

 

“You have fall in love with me, do you?” asked Myungsoo suddenly. Sungjong open his eyes in shocked. His cheek was blushing.

 

“Le..let me go!” Sungjong stuttered. Myungsoo ignored him and pulled the slim body close against his body. His hand never leave Sungjong waist.

 

“What are you doing?” Sungjong give Myungsoo a death glare.

 

“Hello! Are you forget or what? You will fall down that stairs if I don’t save your life?” said Myungsoo. Sungjong blushed. He knocked his head, cursing his self for forgotten the incident. “I forgot he just saved my life.”

 

“Th..thanks.” said Sungjong without looking at Myungsoo face. “I’m okay now. So let me go. I have to go to class.” Sungjong struggle in Myungsoo embraced, still blushing when he felt Myungsoo hand on his waist. Why am I feeling like this?

 

Myungsoo seeing the younger cute reaction cannot resist himself to kiss the blushing cheek. Sungjong shocked. “One more to go.” Myungsoo said as he tapped Sungjong plumb lips with his index finger. He let go of Sungjong waist and continue his journey to his class while his lips cannot stop grinning.

 

Sungjong walked into his class, still in daze. He sat on his chair beside Sungyeol. “Why are you late?” whisper Sungyeol. Sungjong seem to can’t heard his question. His mind still on Myungsoo.

 

Andwae! It can’t be. Why my heart is thumping?

 


 

A/N Thanks for my new subscribers. ---> smiley_ninja | myungjongkitty | vacuumgirl | angelcute317 | lynnsiow | mesorandom | IceBbabyBoy | MiniLovesU |

Lentokala1117 | Valarius | Prima_inspirit35 | LoveNaNa | rainysky13 | krisi980

 

*bow* Sorry if there is any grammatical error. I was kind of rushed since I have a script to write for my class drama. Please wait for the next update since something good will happen with our favourite couple. What everyone have being waiting for finally will happen in next chapter!!! Watch out for it!!