Chapter 2

Pretty Boy + Handsome Boy

***

 

At Seoul Shopping Complex…

 

Sungjong and his brother were walking toward the exit after buying all the things that they needed at home. Sungjong was talking to his brother when suddenly he collapsed onto someone. They both landed on the ground, a loud thud was made, but Sungjong was lying on something really soft and yet broad at the same time.

 

A fainted moment flashed as Sungjong lay on that thing for a few seconds while trying to gathered himself back to reality after the sudden fall. And when he was altogether, he lifted his head just to realized the ‘thing’ he was lying on top is a person, and that person is Myungsoo. He want to apologize but it was cut short when his arm was roughly grab by Sungkyu and pulled him to stand and quickly lead him to their car and leave Myungsoo confused there. Sungjong was shocked with his brother action.

 

“Why did you pulled my hand?” asked Sungjong.

 

“I don’t like when you speak to stranger!!” answer Sungkyu quickly. Sungjong snorted angrily. He know better to keep quiet than speak because he know that Sungkyu still trauma with what had happen four years ago. Even him still can’t forget about it. Myungsoo is not a stranger. He let his brother pulled him toward the car.

 

***

At home…

 

Sungkyu parked their car in front of their house. As he stop the engine, Sungjong already open the door and closed it with a loud thud, pissed off with his brother. He get in their house and quickly went to his room, locked the door and slumped on his bed.

 

Sungkyu shake his head  looking at his brother attitude. He know how Sungjong is inside and out. He know the younger can’t stay mad too long with someone. But sometimes he wish Sungjong can. Hmm…he will cool down eventually…

 

Sungkyu started to put away the stuff they just bought to their place. He knew if Sungjong was sulking, he have to do the cooking.

 

***

 

 

In Sungjong’s room…

 

Sungjong lay on his bed while thinking. How Myungsoo is? I hope he’s okay. I fall on him hard. Did he injured?

 

“Eh? Why am I thinking about him? Sungkyu hyung is right, he is not someone…is he?” said Sungjong slowly then he fall asleep.

 

***

“Hyung I’m going to the store!” said Sungjong hurriedly.

 

“Okay. Just quickly go home after that. Don’t go anywhere else.” Said Sungkyu sternly. Sungjong just nodded since he don’t want to argue with his brother.

 

 

“Aish! I forgot to bring my wallet! Ottokhae?” Sungjong started to panic.

 

“Here let me pay for you.” Suddenly Sungjong heard a familiar voice. He turn his gaze toward the guy that kind enough to pay for him.

 

“You!”

 

“Yes, me! Hi!” said Myungsoo while waving slightly with his famous killer smile on his lips. Sungjong blush.

 

“I’m sorry for yesterday. I don’t mean to go away without apologize to you first. I’m so sorry.” Sungjong bow.

 

“Gwenchanayo. I’m the one that don’t look where I was going. I’m relieve that you’re okay. I was afraid that you was hurting.” Myungsoo suddenly look concerned. Sungjong blush. I didn’t get hurt since I fell on something soft. Thought Sungjong.

 

“But if you feel guilty, you can do something for me.” Myungsoo smirked. What the hell is this guy. Suddenly changed from Mr. nice guy to a devil in human form. What he want now?

 

“What is it?” said Sungjong, annoyed.

 

“You can give me your phone number.”

 

“For what? I only give my phone number to someone that I know like my family and my friends and when I last check you are not in any of the two.” Sungjong raised his eyebrow, tried to challenge Myungsoo to answered him.

 

“I’m not in the two of the list, but I will make you the third one.” Said Myungsoo. He slowly move his head near to Sungjong. Sungjong take a step back. “I can be your boyfriend.” Whispered Myungsoo to Sungjong’s ear. Sungjong blush hardly.

 

“Wh…what?” Sungjong stuttered, completely caught off guard by Myungsoo statement. Myungsoo smiled when he saw the younger reaction. Cute!

 

“Are you going to give the number or not?” asked Myungsoo. Sungjong only give him a death glare. No way in hell I’m going to give some playboy my number.

 

Myungsoo like he can read Sungjong mind only smirked. Punishment time. “Sungjong-ah, is that your brother?” asked Myungsoo. His finger point toward the store’s exit. Sungjong turn his gaze but confuse when he did not saw his brother anywhere.

 

“Where is h—” suddenly Myungsoo kiss his right cheek, making Sungjong completely stunned with the sudden move.

 

“Today is only the cheek. But later, I will claim your lips as mine.” Myungsoo smirked and leaved the younger boy standing in front of the counter. Still not recovered from the shock. Slowly his hand move and rub his right cheek where Myungsoo had just kissed him. What the hell had happen?

 

Only two things that was playing in his mind right now. He’s not only was being disturbed by a playboy but also a erted

 

Oh great! Now a handsome + playboy + erted guy. My days cannot be so much better than that. Sungjong sighed.

 


A/N I think this chapter is longer. Is it? *sigh

That's all the update for today. I will try to update more tomorrow. ^^

Thanks for my subscriber and people that comment for this story!!

Shawol_SHINeeTae | Hyunseung96 | MichiyoMakino

Teaser:

“Wah! It was so long since we last went to the beach.”

“Aish! That is so embarrassing!”

"Since you’re feeling guilty, you have to be punished.”

“Yah! What are you doing?! Put me down!”

“I did not fall in love with him…right?”