「manager; park haein 」

「diamantε 」 - girlgroupfic { apply; closed }

Park Haein
-
24
- Manager / Boa's personal assistant
- Lee Donghae (Super Junior)

 

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

She leaned against the doorframe, watching the girls dancing; perfecting their choreography for what seemed the hundredth time. Their debut date is getting nearer, she knew it's important for them to practice this hard but, seeing them doing the same thing since the last three weeks really made her heart ache. Yes, they chose this path and she understood that despite all these gruelling routine the girls loved it, they love what they're doing. But as their manager it hurt. As the person who have to watch them over and can't do anything but obey the head management, it hurt to watch them struggling for something that wasn't even sure for them, the future of glamour and fame that she knew the company would be able to provide them with, the life they always dreamt of. But she always felt that it would be better if they stick to he old plan; of the girls to just continue under Boa and not the agency. For them to relive their dreams but not get exploited along the way.

The music stopped, and she watched the girls one by one one slumped down to the floor; two of the girls rushing to their water bottles. She watched the main rapper leaning against their leader, clearly exhausted, and she saw them noticing her from the reflection of the mirrors, waving enthusiastically at her. She waved back, giving them the two thumbs up before seeing them giving her apologetic look; mostly because because of them she had to stay back a little longer. She gave them a reasuring smile, shaking her head to say that it was okay; it's her job, and she loves it, and she loves the girls. Their trainer clapped his hands three times to indicate it's time to start again. The maknae made a face, and the lead dancer patted her back while helping their vocalist off the floor. The only time to see her this determined is during dance practice; other time she's just plain lazy.

"Haein?"

She turned around and saw that familiar built walking towards her. She bowed at him immediately.

"Oh, annyeong Donghae-ssi. What are you doing here so late?"

He gave her a soft chuckle. "Well, it's more weird to see you here this late. I'm just getting my stuff I left this morning." he glanced inside the practice room. "Ah, you're waiting for the girls is it?"

She nodded. "Yeah. I still have to give them a ride home."

He quickly adverted his glance towards her. "You? Alone?  At this hour?"

"Um. Yes?"

He stared at her for a moment, his expression unreadable. "Not the driver ajusshi?"

"He had to go home, his son is sick. He did wanted to wait but I told I can handle it myself. His son was admitted into the hospital, he was so worried just now and I don't have the heart to..."

"I'll drive you guys back home."

Haein just blinked at him. "What?"

"I said I'll drive you guys back home..."

"No I mean, you don't have to. I still have to go back to my apartment..."

"We'll send the girls back first, then I'll send you home."

"But I brought the car..."

"It's alright, just use mine..."

"But it won't fit all..."

He laughed. "No worries, its a Super Junior car. We even have extra spaces."

"But my car..."

"Just leave it here. I'll fetch you and the girls next morning."

She gave him an exasperated look. "Donghae-ssi, thank you so much for the offer but you don't have to. I don't want to trouble you..."

"The only thing that will trouble me if I let you drive the girls and go back all alone at nearly 3 in the morning." Haein felt heat rising up her face. Thank goodness for poor lighting. Donghae gave her a warm smile. "So I'll wait you up at the lobby.. See you later!" He put up a hand as he turned and walked down the corridor, Haein watching him disappearing and she turned back, sighing as she watched the girls stopped the dance, the trainer shouted, "Aight, one last time!"

Maybe this will be a good start for the girls, she smiled to herself; and most probably a good start for her too.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

 

✼ from the author,

hoyeahhh, congrats to the first girl peiwen , a.k.a our lovely manager Park Haein! wootwoot /throws confetti/
thank you for letting me use your character as the manager ^^ as you can see, I will write about your character once in a while hehehe

well, jsyk I've already finalized the members, aaaaaaaaand, I did a bit of... changing. I decided, after long hours of internal conflict with myself, I decided to choose 6 girls instead of 4. which means, diamante will be a 7 membered girl group instead of 5. I'm sorrrryyyyy, it killed me to choose you guys and in the end I just can't do it anymore, I'll stick to being greedy and decided on the last 6 apps huhuhu. I'm so bad at sticking to my original plans. sobs.

anywayyyy, I'll reveal the girls via teasers. maybe in these few days hehe. so stay tuned~