「producer, head manager; boa kwon 」

「diamantε 」 - girlgroupfic { apply; closed }

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

"She's late."

"She's never late. She's too busy nowadays, she needs to take a break and focus on herself..."

"It's about the new girl group she's handling is it? I heard they are debuting right after her comeback..."

"This is her first time producing artistes, I think she's concerned about it. Plus it seems like she really takes care of the girls..."

"Care or not she's the one who's making a comeback right now! She needs to focus on herself first, those girls are just troubling her. Even after all these time they weren't being much help at all..."

"Those girls are all right. They are good kids, talented too. She just wants the best for them, plus debuting under SM and bringing her name into reputation..."

"I doubt those kids are even that talented. What took them so long to debut? Especially the other Jung girl. Even her younger sister debuted earlier than her..."

"Whatever it is, the company shouldn't make them debut around this time. Poor management issues. No wonder most of their artistes quitted on them..."

"Shh!"

The coordi in red nudged her friend, giving her a warning look as she tilted her head at the direction of the sofa, where a young man was sitting cross-legged, casually reading a magazine, earphones plugged in. He seemed completely oblivious of their discussion, or more like, ignoring their rants; he was flipping to another page when they heard rushed footsteps and distinct voice behind the door.

Boa rushed into the changing room, her phone in one hand and her duffle bag in another, bowing apologetically to the staff as all of them hurried to her, helping her out of her clothes.

"I've told you I'm not agreeing on that concept. That sells cheap right on their faces, and not suitable for the song AT ALL."

Boa sat on the chair, the make-up artistes flocked around her, trying to get her ready, which was a bit difficult for them as she was still on her phone.

"No. No. Yes I've said that but that doesn't mean... hold on." She switched her phone to the other side as the hairdresser started with a sideparting. "that doesn't mean I agreed on it just like that. Yes. Yes. NO. What, why do you keep on insisting this? I thought we've already discussed about this thorugh and through..." Finally realized it was no use talking about the matter at the moment, and she was giving the staff a hard time, she sighed. "I'm getting ready right now, We'll talk about this matter after my performance. Bye." She hung up, practically threw her phone on the dressing table, pressing her fingers on the bridge of her nose.

"Boa-ssi, you'll smudge your make-up."

She retreated her hand instantly. "I'm sorry." sitting up straight, she gave them an apologetic look from the mirror. "I'm really, really sorry that I'm late."

"It's all right. Your turn is in another 2 hours anyway." Seeing the tensed look on the singer's face, the hairdresser gave her a warm smile. "Just relax, Boa-ssi. Your fans who are missing you are waiting for you outside. You don't want to worry them." Boa smiled back, though she's not feeling any better, but tried to relax as they made her up.

After she's done, she thanked the staff and while they left her to get ready for their next job, she slumped on her chair, hoping that she won't messed up her performance with so much things happening inside her head. A warm hand patted her back; that familiar reassuring face smiling at her.

"You should take it easy."

"I'm worried. The last time I felt like this was when I was going to debut." Boa sighed, finally turning to face towards him. "Do you think they'll do fine, Yunho-ssi?"

He chuckled. "Of course they will, they are under the supervision of the Queen. They'd be forced into damnation if they don't."

Boa hit on his arm. "Ya! I'm serious!" She glared at him as he couldn't stop laughing. "Seriously. Do you they're ready enough for this?"

Yunho finally stopped laughing, noticing how genuinely worried Boa was. "They'll be fine. You said it yourself they are more than ready for this. And I, as an old sunbae assure that, they are more than fine to me. What are you worrying about?"

"I don't know, it's just that..." her phone was buzzing on the table, and she rolled her eyes before reaching for it.

"Urgh I told them I will contact them why are they so stubborn..." Her expression changed after she saw who's the message from.

"Who's it from?" Yunho took a peek at her phone, and saw a picture of five girls he's too familiar with, the maknae holding a cake in the front while two of  her unnies holding a banner written 'ALL HAIL QUEEN BOA'; three of them smiling sweetly, another two acting like they were... you don't wanna know.

 


to: Queen manager-nim!

All the best for your comeback performance!  ヽ( ^∀^)ノ

Sorry we couldn't make it, the evil villain Jaewon-oppa told us to stay back until we perfected our choreo ㅠㅠ

Anyway, we know you'll do great and make everyone bow to the rightful queen

HWAITING! we'll wait for you and celebrate together later o.k.?

Although we are a bit worried how the cake's gonna be since the person who fails at baking tried to help (-_-)

But I assure you it's not poisonous ㅋㅋㅋ

See you soon!

loves, your diamonds ♥

p/s : please ignore those two behind there. sorry, this is most normal shot we can get from. (¬_¬)


 

Yunho snorted, leaning against his chair as he watched Boa scrolling her phone, a big smile plastered on her face.

"See? You don't have to worry much, they will be just fine."

Boa locked her phone, feeling lighter than she ever did today.

"Yeah. I guess... everything will turn out all right."

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄