Chapter 5 (Preview)

Stepbrothers

This is gonna be set almost a week since Luhan came back, kay?


 

"Psst..."

Sehun turned in his bed, ignoring the noise.

"Seeehuun..."

He pulled the covers over his head to block the whispers going into his ear.

"C'mon, wake up!"

Sehun couldn't even react as the air was knocked out of him when he was forced out of his bed onto the floor, tangled in his covers. After much struggle, Sehun finally emerged from his prison with a crazy bedhead. He glared up at his attacker sitting comfortably on his bed.

"Morning!"

Sehun couldn't help but smile at his attacker, seeing the cheery expression on the other's face.

"Thanks for the wake up call Lu," Sehun said, scowling playfully.

"Anytime~" Luhan sang as he stretched.

Sehun heaved himself from the ground and tackled Luhan back down on the bed. Luhan laughed quietly as Sehun peppered kisses from his temple to his shoulder. Sehun sighed and wrapped his arms and legs around Luhan, "This is nice."

Luhan groaned, "Yeah, but you're heavy Sehun."

"No, I'm not," Sehun joked as he lay his whole body atop Luhan's.

"Uuggh, Sehuun, get off!" Luhan groaned again, squirming underneath Sehun to shake him off. Sehun laughed as Luhan's face started to turn red, but rolled off of him. Luhan shot up, grasping his chest as he took in deep breaths.

Sehun sat up and leaned his head over towards Luhan, "Hey, you don't have to breathe that hard. I wasn't that heavy."

"Says you and your freaking 185 centimeter , what do you eat," Luhan huffed, resting his head on the other's shoulder.

"Drink. I drink milk," Sehun replied.

"And a lot of meat."

The couple looked up to see Hanae leaning in the doorway.

"Morning kids," she greeted.

"Morning," Luhan said in return, nudging Sehun to reply. He only nodded at his sister.

Hanae smirked before cooing, "Aww is my wittle Hunnie mad that noona intewuppted his bwonding time with his boyfwend?"

Sehun rolled his eyes at her and Luhan laughed, joining in, "Oh it's okay Hunnie, we can bwond wayter~"

"Oh my god..." Sehun rolled off the bed and headed out the room.

Hanae followed after Sehun, "C'mon Sehun, it was funny!"

 


 

 

 

 

This is only a preview. I'm sorry guys, I haven't abandoned it.

Please, don't leave me just yet ;A;

My laptop broke and I haven't had a functional internet source for almost a year now.
I just got a new laptop so, hopefully over winter break, I can update my stories.