Chaptah 2

A Promise

Chapter 02

2 years after ( so it means you're 12 atm )
 
Your P.O.V 
KRIINGGGG~~ my alarm clock cried.  
Aishh!! I said to myself. I was trying to get up but then i always end up lying back down again. Today is my graduation! Omg finally! I can no longer hang out with little kids! I quickly got up and grabbed my towel from my shower room and started dacing. I was dancing like a monkey in the circus until, my brother opened my door looking at me like he just saw a ghost.
 
" What on earth are you doing Hwang Xiuying?! " he asked me with his eyes widened up ( like D.O xD )
 
"uhh... I'm dancing because I'm graduating?" I explained
 
" well.. It looks weird so stop it! Hurry up, Kevin's already downstairs waiting for you and plus your graduation starts in 2hrs! Hurry up!! " blurted Xiumin Ge
 
" thanks for being honest." i said sarcastically. " Give me 15 minutes to shower and 5 minutes to fix myself." i added.
 
"alright, we'll be waiting! " he said.
 
Kevin/Kris P.O.V
"Ge is she finished yet?" i asked Xiumin Ge as he walks down the stairs
 
" 20 minutes she said " he replied.
 
I was sitting on their massive couch, looking around. Their house is like a mansion. 
 
*Your house*


She is the princess in this massive house, but I'm quite surprise she isn't a spoilt brat like other rich kids.
 
After 20minutes of waiting, I saw her coming down. She was wearing her school uniform while her hair was tied up into a pony tail leaving her fringe out. She always looked cute. Aish what am I saying?!
 
*uniform*
 
Your P.O.V
I was excited as I took a step  on our stairs. I saw Kris Ge with Xiumin Ge waiting downstairs.
 
"Where's Papa and Mama?" i asked as I searched around the room.
 
"They told me they'll be late. Don't worry granny and grandpa's coming! Infact they're already in your school cause they're one of the sponsors." replied Xiumin Ge.
 
Oh is all I could reply and I just faked a smile. My parents are always away. Why can't they spare like 2-3hrs for me? I was looking at my hands until I saw Kevin Ge. I felt really happy because he skipped class with Xiumin Ge just to attend my graduation. I want to approach him but, I still remembered what happened last night with xiumin Ge.
 
*Flashback*
"Ge Ge, can I come in?" i asked Xiumin Ge as I open the door knob.
 
"Come in my princess" he said.
 
"Ge Ge, I need to tell you something about Kris Ge." I said to him as I sit next to him on his bed.
 
"Why? Did he hurt you? Want me to bash him up?" he said sounding concern and curious at the same time.
 
" No you Pabo! " i said in defence
 
" Don't speak korean to me. Just go on, tell me what you want to say. I'll listen to you. " he said
 
" Well.. I like Kevin Ge. Not like as bestfriend, i love him more than a bestfriend. I wanted to confess to him, but I'm scared that he'll stay away from me and never see me again " i confessed as I played with his pillow.
 
Xiumin Ge smiled and patting my head saying " you've grown up my princess. You know how it feels to be inlove. Don't confess to him yet, wait for the perfect timing cause you're only graduating."
 
"okay Xiumin Ge thank you! " i said to him as I hug him tightly.
 
"anything for you!" he replied
 
"I'm off to bed Xiumin Ge, and remember don't tell anyone okay?" I said
 
" Goodnight sweetie. Yes I pinky promise! " he said.
 
He gave me a goodnight kiss and I went to bed.
 
* end of flash back *
 
"You ready?" asked Kevin Ge
 
I quickly went back to my senses and nodded.
 
-skip the driving thingy LOL-
 
At school
 
As I got off our car, people started bowing 90 degrees and started greeting me nicely, they alwas do this because they know my parents are the 3rd richest couple on Earth. I bow and greet them too to show them that money isn't affecting my manners. Me, Kevin Ge and Xiumin Ge were walking towards the hall where my graduation ceremony is taking place.
As I opened the door, I saw my Papa and Mama with my grandparents inside.
 
" MAMA PAPA!!" i ran towards them and hugged them immediately.
 
" I thought you'll be late?" i asked
 
" Silly girl, why would we miss this kind of important stuff? Come here you. " said mama and hugged me tighter.
 
Ceremony is about to begin and every grade 6 students came in and sang the entrance song.
-skip boring speeches-
 
" Hwang Xiuying " The principal announced. " She is best in Academics, Mathematics, English and Chemistry" she added.
 
I went on stage, shook hands with the principal and my parents were there holding my medals and about to put it on me. Everyone in the crowd was cheering. I looked at Kevin Ge and he was clapping and howling which made me happier.
 
After the graduation ceremony, me, my family and Kevin Ge went out and ate at this expensive restaurant which was owned by them apparently.
 
" What are your plans after this? " asked Papa 
 
" I want to do Taekwando papa. Please let me do taekwando. I promise my grades won't go down. I enjoy watching it and it looks fun " i answered him with puppy eyes.
 
" Alright then, anything for my little princess " he chuckled
 
" Thank you Papa! " i said and ran to him quickly to give him a hug.
 
A/n sorry for any mistakes ;(. I'll start chappy 3 soon. School's starting. to be me :( comments and subsribers are loved<3