Chaptah 1 LOL

A Promise

Chapter 01.

a/n its hard to edit using my iPad so I'll fix everything tomorrow and I'll add pictures too ;D

* ge means older brother in Chinese *
 
Your P.O.V
" Zhu ni sheng ri kuai le zhu ni sheng ri kuai le zhu ni sheng ri sheng ri kuai le 
zhu ni sheng ri kuai le " ( happy birthday in Mandarin Chinese ) Everyone sang cheerfully on my 10th birthday. I was very happy because my whole family was there including Kevin Ge's family. As they finished the song, I closed my eyes and wished that my friendship with Kevin Ge will last forever, after wishing, I blew the candles joyfully and clapped my hands together.
 
 I was about to eat my birthday cake when suddenly Kevin Ge grabbed my wrist out of the blue and ran outside then I saw Xiumin Ge standing outside our gate waiting impatienty. " where are you taking me for godsake?" I complained while slapping Kevin Gee's hand. 
 
" Oh what took you so long?!" Xiumin Ge whined. " Sorry Ge, the birthday girl's enjoying her party too much" replied Kevin Ge. " let's go! " they said in unison. 
 
We were running for like 5 minutes already and my feet was sore cause of the sandals I wore. " KEVIN GE AND XIUMIN GE! WHERE ARE YOU TAKING ME?!?! CAN'T YOU SEE IM SUFFERING FROM ALL THE RUNNING THAT WE DID?!" I screamed outloud while panting and catching some air.
 
 Then I heared Kevin Ge chuckled and he patted my head saying " Don't worry  few more metres and we'll be there." More like 5km! " I said in annoyance. "Come, I'll give you a piggy back ride." Said Kevin Ge pointing on his back.
 
Without hestitating, I jumped on his back, and hugged his neck while he grabbed my thighs and made sure I was safe. 
 
I felt comfortable and safe while riding on his back. I was a little bored so I decided to play with his ear. " stop it or else I'll drop you! " he threatend. I apologized quickly and I just rested my head on his shoulder.
 
Kevin aka Kris P.O.V
Aiko ( Xiuying ) was playing with my ear, so I threatened her quickly cause that's my weak spot. I nicknamed her Aiko because it means " child of love " she is a very warm and lovable person you could ever meet and the thing is, she talks non-stop. She worries about other people more than herself. " Aiko? " I called out, but no one was answering.
 
" Xiumin Ge, can you check her up? She's too quiet " I asked Xiumin Ge. " Oh, the birthday girl's asleep! She must be suffering alot." Xiumin Ge said. Me and Xiumin Ge planned something before her birthday. We bought tonnes of Leggo Block which costed alot! And made mario out of it for her, cause we all know how addicted she is when it comes to Leggo Blocks! She even prefer Leggo Blocks more than me. 
 
" Oh were here! " Xiumin Ge exclaimed. As he pointed at the small house near the lake
 
We went inside and covered up our surprise.
 
" Wake up you pig!" I yelled at Aiko and dropper her on the bed.
 
Your P.O.V
" Kevin Ge, I'm here " I said as I saw Kevin Ge walking towards me.
He was coming closer and closer until the tip of our nose was touching.
" I need tell you something aiko " he said while caressing my cheek. I was antcipating! " Aiko, Wo Ai... " ( means I Love in Chinese ) he was cut off and I opened my eyes. 
 
My back was aching and I saw Kevin Ge and Xiumin Ge infront of me. I quickly shoot up and rubbed my eyes wondering where on earth I am. We were Inside this  unknown house that I've never seen before. I didn't bother asking where we are cause I trusted them.
 
" Who ruined my beautiful sleep?!?!" I screamed in annoyance. " We're here! " said Xiumin Ge ignoring my question.
 
" on my count of three. One, two three! Happy Birthday Aiko! " Xiumin Ge said and he hugged me. Kris Ge hugged me too, as he hugged me my heart skipped and started beatingfaster. Aish what a weird heart I said to myself.
 
" Me and Kevin made a surprise for you! But first,you have to wear this blindfold on you! " Said Xiumin Ge. I just nodded and Kevin Ge placed the blind fold carefully around my eyes.
 
Someone grabbed my hand, and we were walking straight. " okay, 1,2,3!  Surprise!! " they said in unison. I was standing there looking at mario made up of leggo blocks. 
All of a sudden tears came down running through my cheeks and I bear hugged both of them. " Thank you Kevin Ge and Xiumin Ge! Wo Ai Ni! [i love you] " i said.
 
(mario leggo)

 
" how long did it took you two to finish this all? " I asked in curiosity. " About 15 days" replied Xiumin Ge.
 
" WHAT 15 DAYS?! " i said in a surprised tone.
 
Xiumin P.O.V
" WHAT 15 DAYS?!" she said in a surprised tone.
I like it when she's surprised, she looks like her eyes are going to pop out anytime.  " Yes 15 Days! We did it 12 hrs per day! But it was worth it!" I said while patting her shoulder. 
 
" Thank you so much for this! " she said. " You already thanked us many times already. So don't worry my princess! I'll do anything to make you happy! " i said as I hugged her.
 
" So now we're done showing her our surprise, how are we supposed to transfer it to her room if your house is like 2km away from here?! " Kevin said 
 
We three were left dumbfounded.
 
" I'll just ask dad to pick it up for us tomorrow! So no worries! " I said.
 
Everyone was very happy, especially my little princess. I was satisfied seeing her smile like that.
 
 
A/N oh god! I'm done with chapter 1! /throws confetti/ sorry if I ever made a mistake ;-; it'smy first time writing a fic. feel free to comment my mistakes LOL. I was rushing. I'll start writing the next chapter tomorrow ~