His Birthday Present

Cinderella's Step Sister

 

“Happy birthday Uri Heechul^^ Saengil chukhae naui adeul!!”

Mr. Kim kissed his beloved son, Heechul. Kim Heechul celebrates his 13th birthday just with his father. Since he was five he never celebrates his birthday with his friends. When he was five, his mother passed away due cancer. For 8 years, every 10th July he always receives a bunch of kisses from his father. Yeah that’s disgusting.

 “Appa! Stop kissing meh!” Heechul yelled at his father. He wiped his father’s kisses from his cheeks. “I’m thirteen, and stop taking me as a kid! I’m a teenager!”

His father just laughed. “Araseo, araseo… ” Heechul pouted when he saw his father laughing so hard. “Ok, son.. sorry. So, are you ready for you present??”

Heechul nodded but he kept pouting. His father smiled and said, “Come in!”

A woman and a toddler walked inside the room. The little three years old girl ran to Heechul and hugged his leg. And she said, “Oppa” to Heechul cutely.

Heechul didn’t understand about what’s going on. He asked his father, but that old man kept laughing at his silly expression.

“Appa! What the hell is going here???”

“Well son, she’s your new sister. And this woman is my beloved wife. Say hi to them^^”

Heechul dropped his jaws. The woman kept waving her hands and the little girl kept hugging him.

“Annyeong oppa~ Lee Yunhee imnida~” the girl introduce herself cheerfully.

Heechul didn’t like children. Since he is the only one son, he never has a contact with a toddler. Heechul kept pushing her but she was really strong. “Aish! Let go!!!” he shouted at her.

“Well, it’s better to let you two closer. We’ll go somewhere quiet.” His father said. “Don’t ever make her cry, or you’ll die.” He warned him.

“Appa! Appa! Comeback!!!!” Heechul yelled as he pushed his new sister until she fell to the floor. Heechul was shocked when he heard ‘BUMP’ sound after he pushed her. The girl looked at Heechul with her teary eyes. Then she started to cry so loud.

“Umma!!! He pushed mehh~ Aphayo!!!” she cried so hard and made Heechul confused. He didn’t know what to do. “Nappeun oppa!!! Nappeun!!!”

“Yah! Stop crying!” he yelled at her. But it just made her cried really loud. “Yah! Rascal! Stop crying!”

“Umma!!! Ee oppa jeongmal nappeun!! Nappeun!!!”

Heechul covered by his hands. “IF I SAID STOP THEN STOP!”

She bit Heechul’s hand and that made him cursed her. “YAH! *^&E$$#%%^*&^&*$@%((&^%^%#!!!!!”

She did mehrong and made Heechul really want to kill her. “Don’t play with me! Nappeun! Babo!”

Heechul was really in anger. If that girl wasn’t his step  sister, he would grilled her.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

heyy sorry for the very late update. I have so much task to do. 

hope you enjoy it. kekeke, ignore the mistakes^^