Baby good night~

My One Night Inspiration

Molly's POV (still):

I walked to my apartment door with a drunken GD stubbling beside me.
"HOME SWEET HOME~!!" GD shouted and he stumbled in the apartment,
wow...he's strangely adorable as a drunk.
he walked in my living room/bedroom and jumped on the couch. "do you need anything?" i asked the intoxicated GD,
"You~" he said closing his eyes and hugging a pillow he found.
before long he was asleep.
i got up and covered him with a blanket and slipped a pillow under his head. it was getting warm in my apartment, and he was wearing like 50 layers of
clothes, so i decided to make him a bit more comfortable by removing his layers so he'd only be wearing a t-shirt and some boxers.
i was realy tempted the whole time, but my better judgement kept me from my fan girl urges.
in the pocket of his jacket i saw a phone.
 a light was blinking which ment he had a message,
i shouldn't, but i did i un-locked the phone and saw that he had a bunch of un-read messages and missed calls.
i looked over the missed calls,

MISSED CALLS:

Manager hyung
V.I
D-lite
Manager hyung
D-lite
D-lite
D-lite
TOP
V.i
SOL
TOP 
TOP
TOP
V.I
TOP
SOL
Manager hyung
Manager hyung
V.I
V.I

omo~ has he been ignoring His hyungs because of the incident? then i decided to look at some messages-

V.I:
Hyung, what happened? we wanna know, we wont be mad Q~Q we don't know, should we be dissapointed?

D-lite:
Hyung, maybe we can get through this together..

TOP:
hyung, I'm normally not worried about things, but this has gotten me extremely bothered, we all love you.

SOL:
HYUNG, we haven't seen you since we got the news, you haven't gone out, you haven't spoken, people are getting worried.

Maybe i can get GD back on his feet, I should show him the light...
i began to text all the members back as GD, I did'nt know what had trully happened but i'll just tell them that he's alright.

-THE NEXT MORNING-

GD's POV:
 ughh...i slowly opened my eyes, my head hurt and i felt sick to my stomach. "ughh.."
i moaned as i sat up slowly, in that moment i realized i wasn't in my house, but i really didn't care because i was about to throw up.
i quickly looked around and found a near by waste basket and ran to it and threw up in it.
i walked back to the couch i was sleeping on and sat down looking around.
wow, i must have drank last night to end up in a strange house. across from the couch was a bed, and on the bed was a pile of blankets, and my clothes, i was just wearing a t-shirt and my boxers, i wonder how that happened.
I guess i should get my outta here to avoid anymore rumors.
i got up to get my clothes and saw the pile of blankets move.  i jumped back "oh, ..." i whispered a little scared,
i slowly peeked through a hole in the blankets and saw a girl asleep.....WHAT DID I DO?!?!
i grabbed my clothes, about to leave when i realized i needed my phone, where was it??
beep~
i quickly turned around to see the source of the sound was under the blankets, with the girl...
....i slowly tiptoed and checked under the blanket little by little.
she was wearing the cutest pajamas...okay back to searching for the phone...
her feet are so cute, look at her toes....okay back to searching for the phone...
her face is the cutest, she has such soft looking face..ohh look the phone.
i found the phone, 
it was in her hands near her chest.
.
how am i suppost to get it, she'll know. i slowly reched for the phone, as i did, her eyes opened and we both screamed.
"AHHH~"
she got a tight grip on my phone and sat up.
"GD~! you're awake." she said pushing her hair back.
"yes, but can i get my phone back so i can leave?" i asked in a very scratchy voice.
"so you can just ignor every one? So you can get more un-wanted attention?" she stated,
"HA~! i'd have to be crazy to let you go."