Things aren't as they seem.

My One Night Inspiration

author note: Man i haven't updated in....months. So here we go, I'm planning on finishing this month of Febuary! <3 

 

The gang (lol idk) Decides to go back to their home later on that night, after a whole day of playing at the YG building.

Molly has never been so happy in her whole entire life, this had been her dream to meet big bang. 

~Back at home~

Molly's POV:

I couldn't believe i met all the YG family, it had been my dream. Right now i was sitting on the couch downstairs in the big bang

house late at night after a long day, as the boys slept., talking to Cho Shan,

"I saw you looking weird at seven today..." I stated out of the blue "Can you explain to me more?"

Her face slowly faded...

"Well, I am Top's Half sister, My father died that is why i live here secretly, to the media i am just a stylist noona. And i used to date Seven..." she let out a low giggle, as the color came back to her face

I gently slapped her shoulder, "and you aren't bothered at the fact that he is just, serious with you?" 

"No" her giggle turned into a snort "He's just akward because he has bad gas" She began cackling "oh.. man his farts are the loudest!!" she kept on laughing untill her eyes watered.

"SHUT UP!!" A figure from upstairs threw a pillow at us, then came stumbling down, It was Seungri.

"Cho Shan your laugh kills everyone." he said with a tiered look on his face, Cho Shan laughed harder untill Sengri slung her over his shoulder and carried her upstairs as she screamed at the top of her lungs.

I followed right behind him "What are you doing?!" i questioned but he kept going untill he reached TOP's Room, and knocked, Cho Shan started laughing even more.

"SEUNGHYUN!!!" he shouted pounding on the door

Top walked out in a robe rubbing his eyes, then he went to cover his ears "what do you want." 

"HOW DO YOU TURN THIS OFF?!!" Seungri shouted over Cho Shan's crazy laughing and started laughing himself.

all of a sudden Top grabbed Cho's mouth, keeping it closed. seungri started laughin seeing Cho Shan getting angry, Then Top started laughing too...I chuckled a bit. 

All of a sudden Taeyang opened his door with his eyes closed "SHUT THE UP" everyone laughed harder, then taeyang shut the door and came back out with i huge pillow. 

"I  will kill you." he made as if he would hit us, I flinched and everyone started laughing again. Then Daesung opened his door, half asleep...or not i can't tell.

"can you keep it down?" he said in a hushed voice. "NO!" taeyang hit daesung with a pillow and everyone laughed again this time harder, All of a sudden Jiyong opened his door and help a finger to his lips "shh..." then he closed his door. Everyone stayed quiet. 

"Lets get some sleep" Top said akwardly as everyone went to their rooms. I shared rooms with Cho Shan

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

For a whole week The group had been taking a short break trying to write songs.

Next Day:

GD's POV:

Seriously I couldn't finish my song last night because of those pabos. 

I made my way down stairs only to see everyone eatting breakfast. "GOOD MORNING G-DRAGON!" Seungri shouted from the table, eatting some oatmeal 

"Did you get anysleep?" Molly asked

"Yes i did.." I began saying "But Seungri looks like he needs some. Oh wait, thats how he normally is!" I laughed like crazy at my own joke.

everyone laughed except Seungri, he gave me a death glare. I scrached my head then yawned making my way to the table.

Taeyang was cooking eggs.

"Hey Molly you know i really want to be a good husband and dad someday" He winked at her and brought some eggs to her.

That bastard. I sat next to Molly taking Taeyang's seat, "Hey thats-" Taeyang began before i interruped,

"Family before Chingus" I slyly said placing my hand on her shoulder. Molly looked down making a little sad duck face.

Maybe she got offended.....

***More updates tomorrow or something.***