Yes Sir i'm one of a kind~

My One Night Inspiration


GD's Pov:
Wow... she looked even prettier, than the last time i saw her, wow, Cho did a good ing job..
but wait..i turned over to see all the other guys staring at her, with their huge mouth open. couldn't they keep it in their pants for a moment,
Taeyang, Daesung, Top, Even Seungri....i quickly closed my mouth as i noticed everyone was sitting with their dirty mouths open, i looked down as she made her way down the stairs, 

Molly's POV:
As i made my way down the steps i saw GD closed his mouth and looked down...maybe he felt akward in this situation, maybe as akward as i felt....i stood in frount of the guys and smiled.
"wow..i didn't think you could get anymore prettier.."Taeyang said wrapping his hands around my head.
i turned and saw GD's face turn red, i pulled away from the hug and turned to Cho,
"Wow..but did you see Cho's outfit?" i said in an akward attempt to avoid attention,
"She dresses good  everyday..." Top said turning around and walking out the door.
"Yeah...we should go..." Gd said trailing behind Top. "well then..." Cho said hugging Daesung and Me, "I guess that means we go~"

We drove all the way in town to the YG building, i felt so excided, my stomach curled and twirled i was so excided, as we came in i was greeted by all of 2ne1, Bom, CL, Minji,  dara, i was even greeted by Seven!
"Hey everyone" seven said as he stopped in frount of us to say hi, everyone casually greeted him untill he came up to Cho "oh..hi." he said in a very moody voice, Cho just bowed formally and looked away, it seemed as though they knew eachother, Maybe she'll tell me when we go back to the house. But then he reached me, "Well..Hello.." he smiled charismatically at me, Gd turned to him, "She's my cousin." he said grabbing my shoulder, "Cool, more family, like me and Top" he smiled and walked out of the building into the croud of fangirls. In the building we all went to the presidents office and had to explain GD's situation again, then the president asked to speak to Cho about some fashion concepts for the next album, so we left the room.

"So, Molly you wanna check out the building?" Gd asked staring into my eyes with that cute smile of his,

"y-yeah~" i studdered looking at his cute smile, 

"Here, let me show you the dance studio!" Taeyang said grabbing my hand and pulling me away from GD. Taeyang sweeped me away from GD, i was suprized he didn't stop him....
inside the Dance studio Taeyang went and played an Usher song..'My boo' He began dancing really slowly along with the music, i just blushed and hid my face because i had no idea what to do,
Untill he pulled me close to him and began singing along with the lyrics and slow dancing with me, i blushed all the time and he moved me around, then after i got comfortable i tried singing along to the female part of the song, Then after a while of looking into Taeyang's eyes, and hearing the lyrics of the song i realized something...
"Do you remember me?" Taeyang whispered in my ear, wait..what? A flash back came to me: When i was in Elementry...Looking at Taeyangs eye smile, then looking back at a child i hung out with when i was small...Young bae.... How stupid was I Taeyang is Young Bae, I thought he died in highschool when he moved away "YOUNG BAE!" i exclaimed hugging Taeyang hard "I thought you died in a car accident!!" i held him close remembering my best friend in elementry.

FLASH BACK:

Taeyang and Molly met in the 3rd grade in their home towns after some bullies were picking on molly for being so small, Taeyang went up to the bullies and beat them up and swore to be bestfriends forever, all through elementry students would pick on them for hanging out with eachother because Molly was a girl and Taeyang was a Boy, but they really didn't care. Taeyang would protect her from Anyone who would pick on her. But sadly he couldn't help her from her abusive parents. Secretly Taeyang always had a crush on her, but sadly molly didn't think that way. When they became freshman in highschool Taeyang suddenly disapeared...and Molly's Parents told her that her Young bae had died in a car accident. That year Molly cried, and cried untill she couldn't breath, after that day she swore she'd forget him no matter what it took. During Highschool Molly became an outcast without Young bae and decided to run away and live with her Grandparents. 

GD's POV: 
That idiot thinks he has a chance with Molly, Ha she fell for me first...I walked slowly to the Dance studio to see what idiotic stunt he was trying to pull, I suddenly stopped when i heard romanticish pop music...Was he serious? i peeked into a small window in the door and saw him EXTREMELY too close to Molly THAT BASTARD!! I flung the door open and Marched up to them.

Molly's POV:
At that moment GD came marching in
"Hey...Molly should really see the Recording studio..." He said pulling me away from Young bae,
"B-But.." Taeyang stopped and smiled, "sure Hyung show your cousin around."
GD dragged me out of the dance studio "What are you doing?! getting all comfortable with Young bae, didn't you say you loved me?" he said trying to keep calm while he walked me to the recording studio,
"Yeah, well Young bae knows me from my child hood. we used to be best friends." i explained hoping he'd chill out.
and he did, he smiled, wow he has such a cute smile~